Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ENDED] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities  (Read 2797 times)
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

If I understand correctly, then the test version will be launched 6-8 months after the last round of sales of tokens. Tell me whether the speed of development depends on the amount of money collected?

As with any large software project, the speed of development will be determined by the amount raised. We are hoping to raise just enough to continue development as this is a priority. There are some premium services that are important in helping the ecosystem get on track. An example of this is a cloud hosting and database service. These services are expensive to build and maintain and as such require adequate funding. We also need funds to heavily incentivise developers to build on the platform and to raise awareness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

What project did you want to see as an example for imitation in the long term? Which of the modern IT and Crypto industry figures is an example for you to some extent?

There is currently no existing platform with the same exact goal as Ellcrys. The closet was Assembly which was a centralized system with the same mission. They have since shutdown.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

Guys, what about publication in large media and promotion? You have enough big goal, $ 30 mnl isn't small amount even for experienced team. Are you planning to add section "Media" on site and announce there each press-reliese.

can study the official blog of the company there are many interesting materials. I think such articles also contribute to the promotion and inform the community.
https://medium.com/ellcrys

On Medium you post interesting and useful info about team / project / guides / new achievements. But to attract investors and potential customers, you must do something more. Post your announcements on professional sites, buy some press releases on slack, cointelegraph and other popular media. The more mentioning you will have, the more investors trust in the project.

Right. We are working to get some exposure from these professional sites. We have succeeded in getting featured in a few. These are some of the publications we are featured on:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/source-level-dao-platform-next-093043407.html
http://bitcoinist.com/ellcrys-is-a-breath-of-fresh-air-for-open-source-collaborators/
https://jaxenter.com/blockchain-ellcrys-interview-idialu-140991.html
https://www.fxempire.com/education/article/source-level-dao-platform-will-be-the-next-step-in-business-evolution-466859
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/%E2%80%8Aellcrys-blockchain-building-community-owned-software-organizations-announces-token-sale/
https://hype.codes/blockchain-decentralize-software-development

ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:44:02 AM

If I understand correctly, then the cloud capacity will be built thanks to the miners who will be on the network and receive a reward for it.

Cloud capacity will be outsourced to service providers on the marketplace. There will be providers offering centralized (e.g AWS) and decentralized (e.g Dadi) cloud capabilities. Ellcrys communities will be free to select based on their requirements.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:49:54 AM

How all project and code will be hosted on platform? Like on GitHub, if I have link to repository, I can pass be it and view all code? Can users freely configure access: change settings, choose users who can edit code, etc.
Also users can earn with sharing their code, yes? Hot it will be? Firsty I can audit  code and than pay for it, or money ahead?

Ellcrys is mainly concerned with version control, ownership, access and decentralized management of repositories. Users will be able to do most of the things they do on Github.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

Hello, Tell me how many more discounts will be in effect at 35%. I would like to deal with the project while I have time to get a discount. It would be very profitable.

As long as you contribute between Feb 1, 2018 and Feb 7, 2018, you will get a 35% bonus. See our token sale page for the bonus structure.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

"Paid branches allow open source developers earn revenue from branches containing special features of their project"

You can tell in more detail how this will work. I would like to understand for myself. What can these paid functions provide for users.

A paid branch is a special git branch that will require a fee to be paid before it can be fetched/pulled. Developers could store source codes they wish to
sell in a paid branch and receive payment when someone fetches it.

Payment will be for downloading a specific product or subscription for access to the section for a month / week / year
Or are both options?

Payment will be for a single download per paid branch. Future download will require no payment if you already paid for the same branch in the past.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

I noticed that the project has an experienced team. Are you going to hire more advisors who will help in the development and development as well as give the project status

Absolutely, we are in talks with several key advisors already. Announcements will be made when there is a successful conclusion.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

"Projects can pay for hosting and addon services using the native coin"

What does it mean ? For what this internal coin will serve. I just want to understand and who will agree to accept it. Is this done for the distribution of awards between developers?

The native coin is ELL. It is the medium of exchange between users of the platform. If a service provider wishes to do business with a decentralized organization on Ellcrys, they must be ready to use ELL as that is the only way Ellcrys projects/communities can receive or send monetary value.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:02:10 AM

Do you have a bounty company for YouTube channels? For example, if I make a video review of the project, can I get a reward for it? Or it is personalized.

Yes. Pleas see the bounty page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2607964.0
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:05:23 AM

I noticed that the project has an experienced team. Are you going to hire more advisors who will help in the development and development as well as give the project status

Absolutely, we are in talks with several key advisors already. Announcements will be made when there is a successful conclusion.

It's just perfect. I think in the future you will connect world appreciation and be able to make a really high-quality product.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

How much will this currency be volatile? Can it be used as a means of calculating hired workers or will it depend heavily on trading on the exchange?

We are building a platform upon which people will build products that are used by millions (non-developers and developers). While value may be driven by trading in the short term, the demand for the token will be driven majorly by people who need to pay for services and this should help reduce volatility.
culvert.1986

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

The platform can really become a leader in this market because it has a set of tools that no one has yet to offer. On this I think the project can be supported.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

Hello! I see that the fees go pretty well. I hope the project will collect the right amount. But all the same, what will happen if this does not happen? Will the money be returned?

We also hope it does too. However, if we do not receive adequate funds, we will continue to build with the amount raised and attempt to raise more in few months time when everyone will be able to see our testnet. We have come a long way and are not about to stop anytime soon. We are thankful for the contributions we continue to receive.  
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

Hello! I see that the fees go pretty well. I hope the project will collect the right amount. But all the same, what will happen if this does not happen? Will the money be returned?
I think judging by the success of a closed round of sales this will not happen. I would like to express gratitude to the authors of the project. The idea is really good.

Thank you for your support. Ellcrys will be right up there among the best platforms.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

After receiving the first profit, will the company buy out its tokens from the market? Or is there no such thing in the plans? I've heard that many companies do this.

We currently have no such plans.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

Good afternoon! I would like to say that you have a good project and you should now conduct a good advertising campaign and take part in conferences.

Absolutely agree with you.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

What will help you transition to blockchain technology? So, what are the final pluses for users if the platform will work on the server it will be much worse?
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

Do you consider any prospects for cooperation with other companies in the future? I would like to understand there is a possibility to build a large network in which it will be possible to exchange tokens

Yes. We will be in cooperation with many other companies. A project like Ellcrys cannot be developed in isolation. To increase the potentials of Ellcrys projects we have to make partnership a core activity with the tokens as the primary medium of exchange.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:19:43 AM

What will help you transition to blockchain technology? So, what are the final pluses for users if the platform will work on the server it will be much worse?
this gives a lot of advantages. One of which is the stability and security of the system. I think that no one can remove your data even the government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: