Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ENDED] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities  (Read 2798 times)
Hillerini

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

After receiving the first profit, will the company buy out its tokens from the market? Or is there no such thing in the plans? I've heard that many companies do this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deluxorian

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

After receiving the first profit, will the company buy out its tokens from the market? Or is there no such thing in the plans? I've heard that many companies do this.
Before the launch of the platform, more than 6 months. This requires waiting until the tokens appear on the exchange and there already watch how to proceed.
Iannumone

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

Before the launch of the platform, more than 6 months. This requires waiting until the tokens appear on the exchange and there already watch how to proceed.
Yes it is so to say the investment for a long time But still I see in this great perspective. Therefore, I made a decision to buy tokens for myself.
derbe

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

Yes it is so to say the investment for a long time But still I see in this great perspective. Therefore, I made a decision to buy tokens for myself.
Of course investing is a high-risk business. But the profit will be very big. For this, everyone decides for himself. It's a pity that for the start of the project to wait so long.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

Do you have a person in the team who has experience of cooperation with the crypto exchange?
Namely, adding a token to the listing?
It's rather strange to hear this because to add tokens to exchanges or exchangers, you just need to negotiate with the owners, nothing more. To do this, you just need to have a more or less popular project, or money.

Listing on cryptocurrency exchanges is ordered after the end of ICO. All tokens on Ethereum is quite safe, therefore, the listing basically depends from the price. Different exchanges have the different prices and the larger is exchange, the price is more expensive.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

Of course investing is a high-risk business. But the profit will be very big. For this, everyone decides for himself. It's a pity that for the start of the project to wait so long.

All the things where is a very high profit are very high risk. All kind of business are very riskable. Forex is riskable, but cryptocurency gives a big apportunities and there is a big need in software developers in cryptocurency.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

The blockchain gives huge opportunities and we need people who knows this  technologies, so a platform that attracts developers and enables them to communicate and share the experience is very important.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

For the development of every business it is nessesary to have a time. It is necessary that the platform start to work and bring profit to the developers. To rebuy tokens it is necessary to have profit.
Ingaynnaad

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

For the development of every business it is nessesary to have a time. It is necessary that the platform start to work and bring profit to the developers. To rebuy tokens it is necessary to have profit.
Yes itself. But the start will be very late. Only after 6 months, it means tokens will have to hold long for a long-term perspective.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

The blockchain gives huge opportunities and we need people who knows this  technologies, so a platform that attracts developers and enables them to communicate and share the experience is very important.

I think the developers have chosen the right goal and because this will help many people in the future to realize their dream. And many will make it possible to earn money
Ingerair

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:08:51 PM

All the things where is a very high profit are very high risk. All kind of business are very riskable. Forex is riskable, but cryptocurency gives a big apportunities and there is a big need in software developers in cryptocurency.

Well this is all by itself. I think this is a very good option for investing, but it's a pity that so much time must pass for the platform to start.
edwinkent

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

Good afternoon! I would like to say that you have a good project and you should now conduct a good advertising campaign and take part in conferences.
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

Do you have a person in the team who has experience of cooperation with the crypto exchange?
It's rather strange to hear this because to add tokens to exchanges or exchangers, you just need to negotiate with the owners, nothing more. To do this, you just need to have a more or less popular project, or money.

Listing on cryptocurrency exchanges is ordered after the end of ICO. All tokens on Ethereum is quite safe, therefore, the listing basically depends from the price. Different exchanges have the different prices and the larger is exchange, the price is more expensive.

In any case, the more number of exchanges for which the token will be added, the greater the volumes of trades and hence the higher the popularity of the token.
eveguy

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

The platform will have a large set of functions. Tell me if different languages are supported for ease of use.
Jachinkam

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

The platform will have a large set of functions. Tell me if different languages are supported for ease of use.

I think this will in any case be done since the popularity of the platform will depend on the growth of the price of the tokens
fitting27

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

Do you consider any prospects for cooperation with other companies in the future? I would like to understand there is a possibility to build a large network in which it will be possible to exchange tokens
Jeadouslend

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

I think this will be one of the best applications of decentralization technology. Since this will help to make a platform that will help many people.
frownstein

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

Can I become a member of your team? because the idea itself is very close to me. And I would like to contribute to the development of the system.
Kacinicartho

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

Can I become a member of your team? because the idea itself is very close to me. And I would like to contribute to the development of the system.
I think if you have skills that can really help the team then why not. Contact the project administrator and discuss this in person.
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

Tomorrow starts PRE-SALE. End on March 1st. Bonus of 35% will be saved for the whole PRE-SALE? or will it decrease with time?

It decrease after each passing week. The bonus structure can be found here

Thanks for the quick response. perhaps someone else will come in handy

Not so simple. If there is a professional with experience, then the token can get to the listing faster

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: