Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ENDED] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities  (Read 2798 times)
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:31:51 AM

For which goals do you need 30 mln? If you have experienced team, why won't you develop MVP and show investors alpha/beta platform before launching token sales?
It's quite funny that you use Github to host project's code)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:35:35 AM

I do not quite understand how the system will be accessed. Will it be a client program or will it be a web resource? How can all this be managed.

Developers will be able to access the platform through an official CLI tool. However, these tools are not very user-friendly, as such, We will provide web and mobile applications to make access easier.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

If I am the project administrator, can I make access levels for developers and coordinate their work and help with the code?

Yes. While default configuration allows a project to be managed my multiple people, there will be options to grant certain persons privileges to manage
access and perform specific operations. The official web application will allow project owners communicate and coordinate effectively.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

Tell me are you in negotiations with other companies about cooperation? Perhaps successfully building an ecosystem where everything can be paid with tokens.

To bootstrap our ecosystem and marketplace of services, We will be partnering up with existing services to form an initial set of companies that we believe to be essential for the success of a decentralized organization. Part of our partnership terms is the acceptance of the tokens as payment for service offered.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

I noticed that the project already had a closed sales stage and everything went very well. It's just perfect. I think the presale will not be worse. Good luck to you.

Thanks for your support!
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

I noticed that the project already had a closed sales stage and everything went very well. It's just perfect. I think the presale will not be worse. Good luck to you.

Well tomorrow we'll see how it goes. I hope the developers will give us a link on which you can see how many tokens have already been sold or how much money is collected.

The Pre-Sale is already ongoing. You can track the progress on the homepage.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

Tomorrow starts PRE-SALE. End on March 1st. Bonus of 35% will be saved for the whole PRE-SALE? or will it decrease with time?

It decrease after each passing week. The bonus structure can be found here
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

As I understand the bonus of 35% will be valid for 7 more days. And after this period, what kind of bonus will be provided for investors? For today I look you collected 0.7% which is very good.

ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

As I understand it, first you'll credit the ERC20 tokens in the ETH blockchain. And then will exchange 1 to 1 in the new blockchain?
What will happen to the old tokens?

Yes, tokens will be issued first as ERC20. When mainnet is launched holders will be able to swap the ERC20 token for the new one. Most exchanges will likely delist the old token and integrate the main network tokens.
aileenmg

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

The blockchain gives a lot of opportunities to create software. Open source makes everything clear and transparent, and thanks to smart contracts you can create decentralized applications.

Yeah, but also traditional services are coping with tasks. Ellcrys should work hard to attract users and become real competitor to Github. The best that team can do — realize all decentrilized functions in such way, that one bug can't delete all data.

In fact, it's not even competitors, as there will be built an entire ecosystem for the interaction of many people who can order a development or simply implement their brilliant idea or earn money with their knowledge.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

As I understand the bonus of 35% will be valid for 7 more days. And after this period, what kind of bonus will be provided for investors? For today I look you collected 0.7% which is very good.

Yes it is excellent that investors are so active, and of course the bonus is happy. I now myself think about buying tokens for myself while the bonus is still valid
Barryeinz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

For which goals do you need 30 mln? If you have experienced team, why won't you develop MVP and show investors alpha/beta platform before launching token sales?
It's quite funny that you use Github to host project's code)

It's not that funny it's even funny. Subtly noted colleague. About 30 million I do not agree of course, the development of the project requires a lot of resources. But what about the placement of the project is really cool)

Lonsdayl

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:58:16 AM

Tell me are you in negotiations with other companies about cooperation? Perhaps successfully building an ecosystem where everything can be paid with tokens.

To bootstrap our ecosystem and marketplace of services, We will be partnering up with existing services to form an initial set of companies that we believe to be essential for the success of a decentralized organization. Part of our partnership terms is the acceptance of the tokens as payment for service offered.

I think in future we will see a lot of products for developers with blockchain technology. You can integrate their functions on Ellcrys and commit all prices in ELL tokens.
Are you planning any partnerships, for example, with Bancor. Investors and community will love tokens with high liquidity.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

This sounds nice I like this idea when there is good use case behind this project. I also think this is good opportunity to take this deal at current price during presale. The team is also looking experienced that is why I invested into this project.
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

I can not understand why the team wants to raise $ 30,000,000  Huh  In my opinion, much less money is needed to implement the project. Also I did not find information about the soft cap. 

Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

I can not understand why the team wants to raise $ 30,000,000  Huh  In my opinion, much less money is needed to implement the project. Also I did not find information about the soft cap. 

I think most likely this is due to the purchase of equipment and huge costs for the advertising company. But in general, you are right, the amount is quite large.
brainwashed

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

I think most likely this is due to the purchase of equipment and huge costs for the advertising company. But in general, you are right, the amount is quite large.
But despite this, sales of tokens are not bad enough. Well passed a closed round of sales and already sold 0.86% of tokens of the total. I think this is a good result.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

This sounds nice I like this idea when there is good use case behind this project. I also think this is good opportunity to take this deal at current price during presale. The team is also looking experienced that is why I invested into this project.

I also bought some tokens for myself. I think the project is careless only until I understand how long the project will be profitable for me.
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

I think in future we will see a lot of products for developers with blockchain technology. You can integrate their functions on Ellcrys and commit all prices in ELL tokens.
Are you planning any partnerships, for example, with Bancor. Investors and community will love tokens with high liquidity.

At the moment, it is very important to develop partnerships with other companies. The more services and products you can pay for tokens, the higher the cost and popularity of the tokens themselves.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

the development itself is unique to some extent. Since This will help many people make money or realize their dream. I think the more people are involved in the network, the higher the value of the token will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: