Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2018 be better than 2017 for bitcoin  (Read 2312 times)
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

Things may be look better for bitcoin this year as compared to last year because Bitocin has responded so well with the adversaries it went through the past few weeks. 2017 was also the start of growth and boom of cryptocurrencies which i believe 2018 will be the year to yield the result of what it had started last year when bitcoin hits all time high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

I hope 2018 will be good, but pricewise I doubt we will see another 10x increase. That would mean 100x in two years, which is very unlikely. I would be happy to see the return to $20k until the end of 2018.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

No one really knows what lies ahead for bitcoin this year. It may be a good year this year or it isn't better enough than last year. But the good thing is bitcoin is start recovering from being down and the 20,000$ mark is not far away from bitcoin's price today.
If we all can know the future, we would have been making use of every opportunity before they even come. However, the ones we have now, we can still make use of them. Bitcoin have always shown huge sign of strength for years now and recovering after some series of huge correction.

That is some hope and believing that recovery after a correction is usually huge, makes it even perfect. For now, we see how it all turns out most especially from breaking out from the downtrend channel.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:18:32 PM

Nobody can say for sure that 2018 will be better than 2017. Consider that in every year there is always an advancement and development to make cryptocurrency be adopted by the mainstream. There will also be FUDs as always which could cause another panic selling. The cycle always repeats itself but in the long run, the growth in technology and blockchain utilization will someday be a necessity just like the internet.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

I think also it is hard to predict that the year 2018 bitcoin 2017 will be better or not ? Because it depends on the person playing the bitcoin more or less , its price high or low . The year 2017 reviews don't have stable bitcoin at high gain at low . Hope the 2018 campaign bitcoin high paying .
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

There's no one who can predict the future of bitcoin because it all depends on the movement of the coin in the crypto currency. We are just on the 3rd month of the year so its hard for someone to say that this year will be better than last year, because if you can see last year bitcoin price pump around the mid until the end of the year. But I think even that there are more price drop than increase these past few months it will be good year for us.
bitcoinisbest (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

I think also it is hard to predict that the year 2018 bitcoin 2017 will be better or not ? Because it depends on the person playing the bitcoin more or less , its price high or low . The year 2017 reviews don't have stable bitcoin at high gain at low . Hope the 2018 campaign bitcoin high paying .

The start would not have being the best as the year 2017 ended with new highs. But post mid Feb we have seen markets have started to recover and price has crossed 10500$. If things keep happening good and we hear more positive news across the world we should be back to 13k + in March or early April itself. Keep believing and keep buying bitcoin and 2018 shall be a better year for all of us.

Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

If a lot of government across the planet will become friendly and start to adopt the system that bitcoin brought to us i think that will be a huge boost for the market of cryptocurrency and could be even better than what we had last year, although i'm not saying regulation is as bad as banning cryptocurrency i think in this year those regulation will be view as a good news rather than seeing governments implementing prohibition on crypto related activities.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

2017 is a proud year for anyone who invests. but for 2018 I'm not very optimistic if we're going to the moon. I do not understand why we walk so slowly. but hope will always be open in crypto investment
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

No one really knows what lies ahead for bitcoin this year. It may be a good year this year or it isn't better enough than last year. But the good thing is bitcoin is start recovering from being down and the 20,000$ mark is not far away from bitcoin's price today.
We recovered but it is difficult to know how long the recovery will continue the price of bitcoin has been unable to surpass 11k and every time it tries the price goes down, there is a wall there we will need to surpass and for the time being that does not seem like it is going to happen soon.
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

At the moment people think the future of bitcoin looks not good, because it dumps from 19thousand to tenthousand. But they forget, that on january 2017 the price of bitcoin was under thousand dollars, and in this year it makes a x20. So forget the dump from the beginning of the year. 2018 will be even a better year for bitcoin then ever. Because now they got all the publicity from the television news and newspaper. They are so many new investors who want to invest in cryptocurrencies. So thats why i say it will be a better year then ever for cryptocurrencies.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

As far as i know i would  say yes, bitcoin will be more stronger this 2018.  Here in my country bitcoin is making its name on the mainstream only this year, and maybe it will attract new adopters and investors.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

The end of 2017 is great year and I believe that bitcoin will more a greater year this 2018. I think more investors will attract now in bitcoin because the help of other users that always talking about bitcoin like in social media that factor will atrract for more investor to invest in bitcoin.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

At the moment all predictions about bitcoin going on right track and hope as per prediction about Bitcoin climbing  will become true very soon just in next two months so hold and wait for good moments.

Really, most of the financial experts believe that in 2018 Bitcoin will have the next high jump and go to the Moon again. I am not sure that the growth will be so sufficient.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

At the moment all predictions about bitcoin going on right track and hope as per prediction about Bitcoin climbing  will become true very soon just in next two months so hold and wait for good moments.

Really, most of the financial experts believe that in 2018 Bitcoin will have the next high jump and go to the Moon again. I am not sure that the growth will be so sufficient.

Yes the run we had last year was totally crazy.
Another one this year, of the same size, is pretty hard to believe to be honest.
If we reach 20k by end of this year I would already be very happy.

In terms of technological development however I believe this year will be huge.
The Lightning Network is making great progress. The mainnet almost shows a thousand nodes, although still in very early alpha.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

Y. Indeed many predict in 2018 will be better than the previous year for bitcoin because many investors who enter. Thanks
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

As far as i know i would  say yes, bitcoin will be more stronger this 2018.  Here in my country bitcoin is making its name on the mainstream only this year, and maybe it will attract new adopters and investors.
It is only someone who is negative about life generally that would even say no. The rate at which bitcoin is being talked about all over the world and the positive things going on in terms of development, it is time to go test the new highs and I believe the highs will be more than what we had even last year.

One thing I am looking at is the fact that we may not experience much downtrends this year, if everything turn out as I expect, because we may be entering the era of adoption. Anyone who feels that is either ignorant or they just want to decide to stay in the position they want to place themselves which is to be a laggard in the long run.

This year would most definitely surprise a lot of people as this would be one of the years of adoption we have all been waiting for considering the way segwit is being adopted, and how the LN will push us to the mainstream level. It is about time we see real level of demand and not the fake one we had in 2017.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

Yes, we are expecting some huge growth in terms of community because the price will increase only when people are showing interest towards bitcoin. Meanwhile, USA SEC mentioned in media they are very positive about the Bitcoin but they want to safeguard the investors. So this most exciting news and Bitcoin price will increase in the year for sure.

Now more and more optimistic information about Bitcoin price appears. I also believe that 2018 will open the new, better cycle for this cryptocurrency.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

I think 2018 will end up being a 'good' year for bitcoin but nowhere comparable to 2017. I see bitcoin closing at a maximum of about 50k in 2018. I hope that I am wrong in that regard but I don't see another year of 10x or more in gains.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to the 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime) is still quite attached to the digital currency.
There are three factors that make Bitcoin not a 'bubble', namely the limited supply of Bitcoin, media coverage and investor interest keeps people going to buy it, and its capitalization is still very small compared to conventional investments.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

It is curently hard to throw predictions but let's just hope that it will do so. But having a rough start this year is already something to look at when making speculations. Since there are still many months remaining, many things are possible to happen which we don't know if it will be in favor with Bitcoin this year. So just invest and hold and be excited.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓