Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:53:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2018 be better than 2017 for bitcoin  (Read 2312 times)
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

Well, currently bitcoin now having a problem on its price and we're just on the beginning of the year so there's a lot things that could might happen. Maybe it'll increase suddenly, bitcoin was unpredictable yet volatile so we don't know when will it goes up or go down. For now all we need to do is to buy bitcoins from folks who panicking because the only we can guarantee it that bitcoin will grow up soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

bitcoin prices are very unpredictable, even in 2018 this is a tough year for bitcoin and I think not only bitcoin but all crypto currencies as bitcoin prices continue to fall, I can only expect bitcoin prices to recover soon so other coin prices will also go up

BTC prices are directly related with altcoins. If btc prices rises, altcoins rise and vice versa. Though currently the market is on fall and thus all coin is falling a bit but how long it will fall is the thing we need to wait for . Also with btc we know for sure it can comeback very strongly.

I do not think that bitcoin has direction relation with any altcoin, so it is not necessary that if the bitcoin price is decreasing other altcoins will also decrease, becasue in current time bitcoin price is in downward direction but still there are so many other altcoins which price is continuously increasing. To me i think bitcoin price has got a good support at current stage and therefore i do not think that bitcoin price will decrease any more.

Alts react to btc movements but btc doesn't get itself affected by any alt movements. Its currently the big boss in this industry so it stands on it's own island. And we're still up the same time last year so i don't see any reason to be that pessimistic. I believe we will break last year's record

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

I very much expect bitcoin will be back soon to rise to ever-increasing rise after falling for this but this is also an opportunity for us to purchase some of the bitcoin at this point because I believe at the end of 2018 priced bitcoin can reach 20 k and it will be better than the price of the bitcoin on years ago 2017 could only reach 19 k alone. I believe this will happen in the bitcoin early in april that started either
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

At present, it seems 2017 was the best year of bitcoin but we can never say anything with surety. There are still 8 - 9 months left in this year and we never know how high bitcoin can go from here. Its seems as if it will not reach the highest point but since bitcoin is volatile , it can go anywhere.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

it is better to judge which year is better at the end of 2018, after half a year has passed to judge this
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

Well, currently bitcoin now having a problem on its price and we're just on the beginning of the year so there's a lot things that could might happen. Maybe it'll increase suddenly, bitcoin was unpredictable yet volatile so we don't know when will it goes up or go down. For now all we need to do is to buy bitcoins from folks who panicking because the only we can guarantee it that bitcoin will grow up soon.
Yes currently bitcoin is trading in a low price that is fact, but i think that it is only because there are some bad news that are wondering in the market, i think that such news will not stay for a long time and very soon we will hear good news about bitcoin, this will really increase the bitcoin price and we will hopefully see 20000$ price once again, because still bitcoin is very young and it has to stay for a long long time.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

At present, it seems 2017 was the best year of bitcoin but we can never say anything with surety. There are still 8 - 9 months left in this year and we never know how high bitcoin can go from here. Its seems as if it will not reach the highest point but since bitcoin is volatile , it can go anywhere.
The price have been on dump for the past few months but of course, it doesn't mean that it will be like it for the next months (we are unsure of this). The volatility of the prices is really on the move now because the price keeps on fluctuating up and then down. Indeed, 2017 was the latest best year of all crypto enthusiasts because of the pump in bitcoin price but its too early to predict that this year couldn't be better than that. Mid-year is coming and usually this is when the prices starts getting high, let us wait and do not panic sell for it really is not advisable to sell now. What advisable to do is to invest on these price dumps and take advantage of it because you'll never know, what you have planted could grow and grow big in the future.

ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:02:44 AM

2017 is the most intense time of bitcoin, because on that period most of the bitcoiner are holding their bitcoin due to good condition of price in the market. But suddenly this 2018 price are starting to fall down because most of the investors are withdraw their amount. However I still believe that one of this day in 2018 price of bitcoin together with the other crypto currencies will raise up again.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:34:50 AM

bitcoin prices are very unpredictable, even in 2018 this is a tough year for bitcoin and I think not only bitcoin but all crypto currencies as bitcoin prices continue to fall, I can only expect bitcoin prices to recover soon so other coin prices will also go up
This year has been very hard for bitcoin from the beginning of the year the direction of the market has been to go down there have been some attempts by the traders to try to make the price of bitcoin to recover but right now the bears are in complete control of the market and are not going to allow a recovery of the price.
palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

I am very confident this year 2018 Bitcoin will be better than the year 2017 yesterday. Although until now the price of Bitcoin cannot rise as late as 2017, I believe the end of 2018 Bitcoin prices will rise even higher.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

BTC prices are directly related with altcoins. If btc prices rises, altcoins rise and vice versa. Though currently the market is on fall and thus all coin is falling a bit but how long it will fall is the thing we need to wait for . Also with btc we know for sure it can comeback very strongly.

I do not think that bitcoin has direction relation with any altcoin, so it is not necessary that if the bitcoin price is decreasing other altcoins will also decrease, becasue in current time bitcoin price is in downward direction but still there are so many other altcoins which price is continuously increasing. To me i think bitcoin price has got a good support at current stage and therefore i do not think that bitcoin price will decrease any more.

Alts react to btc movements but btc doesn't get itself affected by any alt movements. Its currently the big boss in this industry so it stands on it's own island. And we're still up the same time last year so i don't see any reason to be that pessimistic. I believe we will break last year's record

Yes, they do. I suppose everything is connected on the crypto market. When Bitcoin is going up to the hill, altcoins are starting to follow it. When it rolls down, alts do the same.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

So far, bitcoin this year has not shown its fangs, and even bitcoin prices have declined this year. but, I think by the middle of this year, bitcoin prices will be even higher. whether it could exceed the bitcoin price in 2017 or not.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

bitcoin is hard to predict and I just hope in 2018 this bitcoin price will get better and increase even it will have a price like in 2017, I'm waiting for those moments to come
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

Hope and expect this to happen so. 2018 value would be 10 times higher than 2017. January 2017 had a value of $1000 and in December 2018, the value was at $21K. Jan 2018 started with $9K. Just calculate the last year's growth trend and apply this year. The value will be around minimum 45% again this December 2018.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

think of this better to judge at the end of 2018 because we will see the whole way bitcoin this year that will give us some facts to compare

I am also waiting for the end of the year and hope that it will be the time when Bitcoin will show its power again. Further, I think it will go on growing.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

Time shall tell as to what will become the value of Bitcoin at the end of the year 2018. Although my prediction is that the percentage of increase in the market value of Bitcoin in 2017 maybe higher as compared to what we are going to witness at the end of this 2018 but market will surely close above  $20,000 by the end of December this year which i believe will be attributes of demand for Bitcoin.

nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

2017 is the most phenomenal year for bitcoin and makes bitcoiners very profitable, by 2018 it's a tough year for bitcoin and it's hard to predict bitcoin prices this year but I hope bitcoin will recover soon and will give a profit in 2107
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

I think for such a judgment at least you need to wait until the middle of 2018 to do at least some comparison with last year
loveb

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

Doubtful. Too many bad news.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

think of this better to judge at the end of 2018 because we will see the whole way bitcoin this year that will give us some facts to compare

I am also waiting for the end of the year and hope that it will be the time when Bitcoin will show its power again. Further, I think it will go on growing.
By the end of this year, we are obviously going to rock all the way to the top of the world. I am not giving up on my bitcoin no matter how hard it falls down because we are looking at the last few trends of the bitcoin, it has always increased in value when the last months of the year are passing. Bitcoin is the most important coin in the market of virtual currencies. We if want huge returns, don’t even think of selling off it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: