Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2018 be better than 2017 for bitcoin  (Read 2312 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:52:26 PM

Nobody knows and guarantees that 2018 is better than 2017, as we know that there is currently so much negative news about bitcoin that it makes a lot of users trust the false news and choose cut lose.
Before start 2018 people were expecting that 2018 will be more better year for the price of bitcoin than 2018, but i think that still it did not show any such trend, but now people are expecting that bitcoin price will start increasing its price after the middle of 2018 and this time it will surely hit 30000$, but still we cannot say anything for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:03:30 PM

2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

I think it would be too early to predict whether 2018 will be better for BTC traders or not. Month of September will be decisive for BTC.  Everyone is hoping that it would be even better than 2017 and btc will touch 25K $ this year. Although it is not impossible to touch this price but current situation of market is just hoping to cross 10k $.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:04:08 PM

Nobody knows and guarantees that 2018 is better than 2017, as we know that there is currently so much negative news about bitcoin that it makes a lot of users trust the false news and choose cut lose.
Yes i also think that no one know in advance that what is going to happen to bitcoin, to me my personal view is that bitcoin will remain as for ever and in future its price will increase too much, and that is only because of the increasing interest of the people in bitcoin, i think that the interest of the people in bitcoin will continue increasing for a  long long time.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

This year many prediction ,but no one predicte it . Just wait at end of this year.The price of Bitcoin dropped to around $10,000 in January 2018, almost half of the $20,000 it was worth in December 2017. Many investors became worried at this point and started selling their Bitcoin. This caused the price to fall to around $6,000 in February 2018.But good idea to start by investing in Bitcoin. Even though you have missed the first major opportunity to invest, investing in Bitcoin could still be a good idea.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

to determine exactly which year is the best I will wait until the end of 2018 to give the right statements
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

Yes, I am very confident this year 2018 Bitcoin will be better than 2017. That causes Bitcoin prices to rise high again that is because more and more people who know and invest in Bitcoin. I have no doubt about Bitcoin and I am very confident that by the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin will be the highest price of the coin. I'm not at all worried about the development of Bitcoin.

imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

So far there are no signs that 2018 will be a better year.  But maybe at the end of the year Bitcoin will pick up.  But I don't think it will happen in the next few months to any great extent.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

bitcoin prices are hard to predict, by 2017 bitcoin prices have reached very high prices and by 2018 I expect bitcoin prices to rise again very high as in the past year, so I will be able to get a very profitable profit
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:02:31 PM

nobody knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future, we can only predict but not necessarily that prediction is true, but I hope bitcoin will soon recover and in 2018 it will be better than 2017

It needs to be better this will have a bigger positive impact if it happens as even countries which are under process to make it legalize or ban can become positive as govt would like to get more revenue. So taxing on profit is an ideal way to get an additional revenue.

No I am not agree with this statement because quarter year has already passed and bitcoin has fallen almost 9000 dollars from its peak, besides many people have predicted that the price will hit 70k till the end of 2018. How is it possible that the price of bitcoin will rise about 60000 dollars in just 7 or 8 months. The reality is telling something different. Many people afraid of investment in bitcoin.

Bitcoin can make a good rally same as what happened last year. That’s the power of the bitcoin community if we unite we can make a good bull run. Making a new all time high for this year is still possible as we are getting better. Be optimistic and keep believing.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

Looks like bitcoin in this year is not as good as in 2017, and it seems that by the end of this year bitcoin value will increase around 15k - 17k.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
bitcoinisbest (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

Looks like bitcoin in this year is not as good as in 2017, and it seems that by the end of this year bitcoin value will increase around 15k - 17k.

Do not get upset with the current situation as even in last year, only the last quarter did gave some amazing results if you see across the 2017 so still we have 7 months left for 2018 to get done. So do expect a lot of upside could happen in the coming months as well.

icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

so far, making such forecasts is complicated, but if you take it, I think 2018 is more suitable to start investing in it rather than expecting high prices
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

so far, making such forecasts is complicated, but if you take it, I think 2018 is more suitable to start investing in it rather than expecting high prices

Investing you're money now in bitcoin can be worthy rather than choosing at local banks of fiat, but don't expect for the high prices to avoid frustrations. Just think stable and I believe in the future you will gain good results for what you work hard. Even how complicated the forecast is, then that's a reliable start before we hit the big target this year and if we compared 2017 with 2018 I guess this year is the most challenging and exciting year for us that will be much better in terms of huge profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:15:40 PM

Taking into account how little bitcoin is moving and how it is having a great difficulty to go up in value I will love to see a value like that, but I doubt we're going to see it, in fact I think we're going to be lucky if we see a price above 12000, I will love to be proven wrong but that is what I believe.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

Bitcoin faces hard time increasing its value since it enters the 2018. It roughly decrease in the first quarter of the year due to so many FUDs and FOMO that's being speculated. It really affect its value but still it also gives an opportunity to those traders who wanted to buy  at its dip. Well, for now, we can see its value is ranging from $8k-$10k and this is quite good  because it slowly covering its losses. The factor maybe is that people really believe in this coin and they are always there to support its value.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:02:27 AM

nobody knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future, we can only predict but not necessarily that prediction is true, but I hope bitcoin will soon recover and in 2018 it will be better than 2017

It needs to be better this will have a bigger positive impact if it happens as even countries which are under process to make it legalize or ban can become positive as govt would like to get more revenue. So taxing on profit is an ideal way to get an additional revenue.

No I am not agree with this statement because quarter year has already passed and bitcoin has fallen almost 9000 dollars from its peak, besides many people have predicted that the price will hit 70k till the end of 2018. How is it possible that the price of bitcoin will rise about 60000 dollars in just 7 or 8 months. The reality is telling something different. Many people afraid of investment in bitcoin.

Bitcoin can make a good rally same as what happened last year. That’s the power of the bitcoin community if we unite we can make a good bull run. Making a new all time high for this year is still possible as we are getting better. Be optimistic and keep believing.
of course we are getting better, the more years bitcoin users continue to grow and that is the most important thing as it will form the demand becomes bigger and that is the forerunner of the rising price. if we continue to believe and optimistically the situation will be like in 2017. where bitcoin market is very strong. or even we find a new ATH
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:16:48 AM

No one can predict if bitcoin will be better this year then last year. Great thing is that more and more people joined in bitcoin market this year , we are on half why of this year and price is looking stable around $8 000 and fee are much lowered now then last year. But I don't think that bitcoin will hit $20 000 this year, because many people lost their money last year when they invested in bitcoin at $16k.
mojacho

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

In terms of trading profits , I reckon BTC won't be able to beat last record this year. But this year can establish BTC as less hyped, bot more stable and valuable asset. Many people are fed up with volatility
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

Yes its going to better then 2017 for me.
Its not going more downside and holding the supportline. Ethereum is really going up nicely.
Sure its going to better everyday.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

You are right! We need to be optimistic to receive a good outcome. We don't have to always doubt on something. We just need to trust. If not 60 000 USD, then how much is the increase that you are currently thinking today?
Alright, if we will make a 15 000 USD speculation, would you believe by that time? It's a matter of believing in what you really believe. It's hard to believe when you also doubt.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: