Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2018 be better than 2017 for bitcoin  (Read 2312 times)
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:37:52 AM

The system is designed so that it expects anyone and everyone to create their own version of the Bitcoin protocol," I said. "And the protocol that succeeds is the one where all of the various versions come to a consensus on parts of it and not a consensus on other parts. It's like the IFF ( Interchange File Format ) that the chain of data chunks - the blockchain - is based upon. Programs that understood certain chunks would accept them and ignore the chunks that they didn't undertstand. The Bitcoin protocol is supposed to allow transactions of unknown types to be embeded into a block even if other client software cannot read it. The hashed proof-of-work confirms it is valid data to someone."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

I think YES that this year will be better than last year the way bitcoin responds to the big dip few weeks ago. Bitcoin had showed how volatile it  can be when it hits 5,000$ all time low since last December's 20,000$ mark. In just a couple of days, it rises to staggering 11,000$ already which makes me believe that bitcoin is more stronger than last year.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

2018 seems to be a year in which things are going to move way slower than it did in the last year and that is not necessarily a bad thing while newbies will want the price to increase immediately more experimented member appreciate the time bitcoin is going to give to us after all I suppose most people run out of money investing in bitcoin and other alts already and we need to accumulate more before investing again.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

Yes, we are expecting some huge growth in terms of community because the price will increase only when people are showing interest towards bitcoin. Meanwhile, USA SEC mentioned in media they are very positive about the Bitcoin but they want to safeguard the investors. So this most exciting news and Bitcoin price will increase in the year for sure.
Hopefully it will, but I feel there are some powerful hands in the market already who will always want to control the price from not getting out of hand. That may be a guess or assumption which is the reason I said it is my feelings. There is a lot of development going on and with the way things are so far, I won't be surprised seeing us test the previous top at least before the end of the year, but I would rather stick to that first than expecting too much.

2017 was one of the years with a huge bull run and the same way no one saw it coming in 2017 is the same way no one can assume anything that would happen now. Bitcoin would remain strong and that is all that matters and looking at the chart now with the little bit of change in trend and hoping we keep that in play, then I expect things to obviously get better in the long run. Where we would reach is beyond what anyone can know, so we just wait for time to give us that.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

Yes, we are expecting some huge growth in terms of community because the price will increase only when people are showing interest towards bitcoin. Meanwhile, USA SEC mentioned in media they are very positive about the Bitcoin but they want to safeguard the investors. So this most exciting news and Bitcoin price will increase in the year for sure.
Hopefully it will, but I feel there are some powerful hands in the market already who will always want to control the price from not getting out of hand. That may be a guess or assumption which is the reason I said it is my feelings. There is a lot of development going on and with the way things are so far, I won't be surprised seeing us test the previous top at least before the end of the year, but I would rather stick to that first than expecting too much.

2017 was one of the years with a huge bull run and the same way no one saw it coming in 2017 is the same way no one can assume anything that would happen now. Bitcoin would remain strong and that is all that matters and looking at the chart now with the little bit of change in trend and hoping we keep that in play, then I expect things to obviously get better in the long run. Where we would reach is beyond what anyone can know, so we just wait for time to give us that.

Correct, that's why I don't like to put a high expectations for this year. Its seems that when the price has started to took off, some mysterious entities from behind will work their magic to pull the price down. Today it looks like the price is gaining steam, but those powerful hands decided its time to crash the party and control it again, I'm sure they would love to do it so that they can bought at cheap price.

I wanted to see bitcoin grow this 2018 but I wouldn't expect the same growth we witness last year. This year would be great if we get at least $30K, but with too much manipulations, personally $20K will be much acceptable, in my view.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

certainly in every turn of the year there will be a change in the new year is 2018, so I think there will be a change in the year 2018 is for bitcoin even though do not know what kind of changes. which will definitely change this year for bitcoin.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

I hope 2018 will be good, but pricewise I doubt we will see another 10x increase. That would mean 100x in two years, which is very unlikely. I would be happy to see the return to $20k until the end of 2018.
We all hope so, but that is all we can do, isn’t it ? Normally, what should be driving the value of an asset is huge adoption probably due to some news and all that, but we all knew that 2017 was just more like the year of FOMOs and greedy investors who wanted to make quick money and forgetting that a market that is just moving up unnecessarily will come back down finding a good support. Bitcoin will be fine forever, and that is all that I need to know, however the value want to play out.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

Bitcoin price at 2017 is near at 20k dollars but in this year the Price decrease at $9,900 . But I think it will increase again the price and possible to become 50k dollars the price. 

I hope this year 2018 the price will be better than the previous year . But don't expect too much to bitcoin because they have possible the price will crash if many people sell their bitcoin.

If you have planned to invest only you can afford to lose incase the price decrease you have extra money.
Even at the beginning on 2017, we had the same incident and no one could have though something like this would happen anyway seeing a dip in this year as a huge tops in 2017 that no one expected.

One thing is that every year brings its own possibilities and opportunities and we can never know until we get to the end of the year. Whether we end up having a bull run this year or not, one thing for sure is that bitcoin in the long run will always be good to hold.
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

The beginning of 2018 bitcoin is a very stable price until now means bitcoin users are very careful in using / investing because not too big fall. In the forecast by the end of the year bitcoin will show its rise again until the end of 2017 and hopefully get a lot of positive news in every country.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

The beginning of 2018 bitcoin is a very stable price until now means bitcoin users are very careful in using / investing because not too big fall. In the forecast by the end of the year bitcoin will show its rise again until the end of 2017 and hopefully get a lot of positive news in every country.

All users are confused by the current situation, when the initial price of januari reaches $ 16k many think the price immediately reaches $ 20k, precisely the price drop and never reach up to $ 5800, I think this is a difficult year and we should be wary of this.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

In 2017 bitcoin realy had its great moments and some of the peaks and that will be hard to achieve easily.
Still I beleive that 2017 wasn't the best year for bitcoin and that the best is yet to come, we just have to be patient.

malaj
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

In 2017 bitcoin realy had its great moments and some of the peaks and that will be hard to achieve easily.
Still I beleive that 2017 wasn't the best year for bitcoin and that the best is yet to come, we just have to be patient.

I don't think we can top last year in terms of gains.
This was just too much. I'm more and more believing we will see some longer consolidation. Pretty much boring months. Well some ups and down will happen but nothing what will be really be worth any big headlines.
That's just a gut feeling but it is strong at the moment. Maybe at the end of the year there will be some action again. But for the next couple of months I don't really expect that much.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Bitcoin went from 1K in January 2017 to about 10K at the end of december 2017. It multiplied its value ten times.
Call me a pessimist, but I do not think that will happen in 2018 again! We would be at 100K then, and that is not a number I see for the price of one bitcoin in any near future.
But of course I can imagine a fair increase of the bitcoin price, maybe to about 20K by the end of the year.
I think that the conditions for a slower, but steady increase of bitcoin price are now better than ever.
The more regulations we get, the larger the acceptance will be in every population, and the more new people will join the crypto community.

It's me!!!
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

My answer is yes.Upto 2017,bitcoin is illegal in many countries.But now it slowly started to regulate in some countries and recently South Korea start to regulate.In some bank of U.S and U.K start to accept bitcoin as money.
So this year we can expect  huge price at anytime.Just hold your coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

The end of 2017 is great year and I believe that bitcoin will more a greater year this 2018. I think more investors will attract now in bitcoin because the help of other users that always talking about bitcoin like in social media that factor will atrract for more investor to invest in bitcoin.
With some of the things we are hearing on the news and how far they have been having a major positive impact on the movement of the market; I really believe we are in for a good treat this year. Although, no one can predict what will happen in this year, but we can at least hope for the best looking at all that happened last year. Even if we do not get much, at least I am sure our ATH will be reached a little bit surpassed.

Many financial experts have predicted some big prices for bitcoins and I would not be surprised if it does. We had nothing much to celebrate with development last year, but it totally seems this year is somewhat better looking at some of the positive development and if only fomo rush could make last year like that, I wonder what a real adoption would be like. I am optimistic that this year would be great and I have no doubt for a second.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:20:33 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 02:09:18 AM by Clark05

I hope this year 2018 will be better for the year of 2017
Lets wait until the end of this year what is the maximum price of the bitcoin. Because I believe it is possible to become $50k the highest price this year 2018. I hope bitcoin will have new in investor so we can get more profit.But they have possible 2017 is better than 2018 so if that happen maybe 2019 bitcoin will reciver no one knows what happen.
bitcoinisbest (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

I hope this year 2018 will be better for the year of 2017
Lets wait until the end of this year what is the maximum price of the bitcoin. Because I believe it is possible to become $50k the highest price this year 2018. I hope bitcoin will have new in investor so we can get more profit.But they have possible 2017 is better than 2018 so if that happen maybe 2019 bitcoin will reciver no one knows what happen.

The start of the year has being dicey till now. We have seen the rise and fall already in last couple of months itself. Even in last 2 days it has fallen 1000$ or so and now getting little better though with above 9k mark. Should be a temporary period till it stays below 10k and once it rises boom we will have a year better than 2017 and btc price should cross 20k this year.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

As far as i know i would  say yes, bitcoin will be more stronger this 2018.  Here in my country bitcoin is making its name on the mainstream only this year, and maybe it will attract new adopters and investors.
I suppose we'll have to wait and see, even with the current price bitcoin is completely unknown in my country no one is talking about it, no one is investing in it and this can be exasperating because I keep wondering what needs to happen for people to finally begin to invest in bitcoin?
Dagser

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

Yes, it will be better, countries started to speak about regulations and even more people getting to know about Bitcoin.
But we could see bigger dips if someone decides to play that way and if the conditions are appropriate.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

First 3 months of 2018 was dreadful for bitcoin and altcoin holders.

But i'm optimist about the future. I am not sure it will get that much multiply on the market cap like 2017 but it will be good.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: