Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Flux] ZelCore - FLUX - First Decentralized Computational Network  (Read 62058 times)
Lolas1975

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

Coin has zero value and so big Diff on coin to mine

1,392,889 Sol/s

strange for what who mining so powerful?
I will hold mine and you this is the question Huh
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:37:24 AM

Dear developers! I think you are making a big mistake not developing the coin on the forum. Many people start мeet with new coin on this forum, and then if there is interest, go to the website, discord and etc. On the forum pages is long gone from you information, news, and simple messages. It seems that you have abandoned your project. I'm more 1 weeks mined the Zelcach coins. I do not sell in the hope of increasing the cost.
   Just think that you need to pay a little more attention to the forum, for many people it is very important. Thanks!
Agree!
elsewhere

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

What happened to this project? I already mined a lot ZEL but it seems that i just wasted my hash and electricity. Is the dev still here to support this project?

I'm Elsewhere on the Zel Cash Discord.  We will be monitoring more frequently on this ANN thread in the future, it was discussed in the Dev meeting today and we need to do a better job of keeping up.  We have a very active Discord channel and didn't mean to overlook our friends here still monitoring the project.  We'll make an announcement here shortly on the progress we're making and our updated goals for the project.

I for one am very excited by the progress being made, new v3 wallet is syncing well, there are some tips for anyone still having problems or please visit our discord.  New wallets planned for MacOS among others.  We're working on the code base actively pushing forward for our Q3 deadline for Master Nodes and all the functionality that they will provide.  We also have a bi-weekly Saturday live meeting with the community to update progress, we've begun to tape these for reference on YouTube so anyone can watch at their leisure (next scheduled for Saturday March 3rd (time to be announced mid next week).  We're revamping the website and have several marketing campaigns in the works to get the more awareness.

Many thanks to the community, your criticism keeps us on point and your support makes us proud to be working with you.
Lolas1975

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

What happened to this project? I already mined a lot ZEL but it seems that i just wasted my hash and electricity. Is the dev still here to support this project?

I'm Elsewhere on the Zel Cash Discord.  We will be monitoring more frequently on this ANN thread in the future, it was discussed in the Dev meeting today and we need to do a better job of keeping up.  We have a very active Discord channel and didn't mean to overlook our friends here still monitoring the project.  We'll make an announcement here shortly on the progress we're making and our updated goals for the project.

I for one am very excited by the progress being made, new v3 wallet is syncing well, there are some tips for anyone still having problems or please visit our discord.  New wallets planned for MacOS among others.  We're working on the code base actively pushing forward for our Q3 deadline for Master Nodes and all the functionality that they will provide.  We also have a bi-weekly Saturday live meeting with the community to update progress, we've begun to tape these for reference on YouTube so anyone can watch at their leisure (next scheduled for Saturday March 3rd (time to be announced mid next week).  We're revamping the website and have several marketing campaigns in the works to get the more awareness.

Many thanks to the community, your criticism keeps us on point and your support makes us proud to be working with you.

This is a great news!!!
kolekurs

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:53:34 PM

We waiting for Mac wallet and other yours promises
prologas

Activity: 219
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

ZelCash Pool

https://syspool.org

stratum+tcp://zel.syspool.org:3033

Fee 0.5% / Payments After Blockchain Confirmation
min payout: 0.01
user: walletaddr.workername
pass: x
roberval123

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:03:24 AM

I'm Elsewhere on the Zel Cash Discord.  We will be monitoring more frequently on this ANN thread in the future, it was discussed in the Dev meeting today and we need to do a better job of keeping up.  We have a very active Discord channel and didn't mean to overlook our friends here still monitoring the project.  We'll make an announcement here shortly on the progress we're making and our updated goals for the project.

I for one am very excited by the progress being made, new v3 wallet is syncing well, there are some tips for anyone still having problems or please visit our discord.  New wallets planned for MacOS among others.  We're working on the code base actively pushing forward for our Q3 deadline for Master Nodes and all the functionality that they will provide.  We also have a bi-weekly Saturday live meeting with the community to update progress, we've begun to tape these for reference on YouTube so anyone can watch at their leisure (next scheduled for Saturday March 3rd (time to be announced mid next week).  We're revamping the website and have several marketing campaigns in the works to get the more awareness.

Great!! Please do put some effort into this forum, i think it would pay off!!!
matmator

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

which pool do you recommend to me for zelcash? I am on coinblokers currently

go to the moon !!
tainnok

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

i switched from coinblockers to cloudpools (http://zel-eu.cloudpools.net, but there is also a us-one: http://zel.cloudpools.net/) and i am pretty happy with this pool.
very professionel and active admin.
join cloudpools-discord-server to stay up-to-date.
MrClean636

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

The formal ANN post says GitHub code was created by extrazeldev and Scribbles-MCAMK: https://github.com/Scribbles-MCAMK/Zelcash
There is another code released 7 days ago today by zelcash and extrazeldev, whom also contributed to the first one: https://github.com/zelcash/zelcash

Idk why this isn't a fork, but should I still be using code in original post? Thanks all!
Zel Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

Huh why not update on this thread? i saw the discord is hot.

Hi I will take time over the next few hours to update the thread, as we are expanding the team we are now able to focus on the thread as much as we do on discord. Thank you for your concern
Zel Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

Yes we are, we are going to update the op today with all the news from discord. That is our main community hub with over 1000 members.
Zel Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:20:32 AM

Dear developers! I think you are making a big mistake not developing the coin on the forum. Many people start мeet with new coin on this forum, and then if there is interest, go to the website, discord and etc. On the forum pages is long gone from you information, news, and simple messages. It seems that you have abandoned your project. I'm more 1 weeks mined the Zelcach coins. I do not sell in the hope of increasing the cost.
   Just think that you need to pay a little more attention to the forum, for many people it is very important. Thanks!

We have not abandoned the project, we will be adding all new info on this forum today, we have been focusing on discord and as the team has expanded we are now able to focus on the forum as well. Sorry for the absence on the forum.
Zel Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

We are delisting Zelcash. There are too many problems with the zelcash network, and we dont want miners to burn their hash in vain!
We do this to protect our miners. We already put alot of time in it and we wanted to look into the problem but it seems its a one man's game.
Zelcash team doesn't seem to even care about the issue and is just in for quick cash from the premine 13+million coins!
And to be honest, I think they have no idea where to start looking to fix the issue.

If you still want to support the zelcash project there are other pools available for mining but we are putting the Miningspeed Community first and is what our decision is based on.
I hope you miners understand why we took this decision

ouch that hurts, if a mining pool is saying its a scam, im not mining

Well... they actually have been causing issues for other coins they have on the pool ... there is no scam here, but you can take what you want from the above post. If you would like more info regarding the issues caused by miningspeed and other info regarding issues on all equihash coins I will be happy to provide them.
Zel Foundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:30:49 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 10:51:44 AM by Zel Foundation

We are delisting Zelcash. There are too many problems with the zelcash network, and we dont want miners to burn their hash in vain!
We do this to protect our miners. We already put alot of time in it and we wanted to look into the problem but it seems its a one man's game.
Zelcash team doesn't seem to even care about the issue and is just in for quick cash from the premine 13+million coins!
And to be honest, I think they have no idea where to start looking to fix the issue.

If you still want to support the zelcash project there are other pools available for mining but we are putting the Miningspeed Community first and is what our decision is based on.
I hope you miners understand why we took this decision

HEY DEV !!! Comment this info !!!
https://zelcash.miningspeed.com/

How much ZEL did a hacker mining?!!!

Problems with hacker is continued?

Your team is cartoons?
https://www.zel.cash/team/

A "hacker" did not mine any coins, and the issue has been resolved. Also our team chooses to hide some of our identities, but with the new website you will have the faces and full names of some members of the team. For a full statement check the live meeting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La2_YquW6k4
GD199

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

this project is a total rip off of zen cash bringing nothing new to the table!care people classic sell MN and go vacations situation here!
Rei do Bitcao

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

I have been trying to download  the wallet for a week. always give error.

why this wallet is so big?  Huh Huh Huh
ACat

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

I have been trying to download  the wallet for a week. always give error.

why this wallet is so big?  Huh Huh Huh

I can still download it normally.
Please check your computer and connection
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

We have a new exchange that is going to list us: https://graviex.net/
We will close https://stocks.exchange/ trading for now. So please withdraw ready for the new exchange which is coming in 24 / 48 hours according to their team. They are testing now
   Stocks.exchange will close for trading, you will have 7days to withdraw. We choose to close stocks.exchange due to the info that has been passed around and after discussion with other devs and the community as a whole.
   ZEL is added on BarterDEX

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:28:48 AM

Wink Good, get out of stocks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: