Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:40:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm so happy this is happening!  (Read 1545 times)
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

Do you guys really think BTC will reach $100,000 per coin? This is near impossible and I'll be the first one to hedge against that. This dip has got me a little worried I have to say. It's the biggest pullback I've seen since I started investing, and the manipulation of the market will eventually require USA government to step in. Who knows what will happen once that occurs.
In and around 2015 bitcoin hit 1000 dollars and then it went subsequently down to 700, 600, then 200, and it stayed at those levels very long. But later it recovered and reached 20k. Similarly, I think that this time we may go even lower than we are today (like down to 3-5k) and later recover to ... 100k. Why not?

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

Bitcoin's fall is bad for many, and they think bitcoin is going to die, but for those who really know bitcoin it's a good thing they can take the chance to hold more bitcoin instead of Spend more money.

Bitcoin fall was a real catastrophe for many people, especially those guys, who bought it in December, 2017 and paid for it a lot of money. Suppose optimistic mood in society will not let it falling again.
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:45:00 PM

Actually it is doing great because 'member it's buy low sell high, not the other way around so investors are watchin  Shocked
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

Haha that’s a good one, i kinda agree with you  Grin I think i’ll take it as a chance to buy more btc, it’s a good opportunity for many people to buy.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

Bitcoin's fall is bad for many, and they think bitcoin is going to die, but for those who really know bitcoin it's a good thing they can take the chance to hold more bitcoin instead of Spend more money.

Bitcoin fall was a real catastrophe for many people, especially those guys, who bought it in December, 2017 and paid for it a lot of money. Suppose optimistic mood in society will not let it falling again.

exactly so this is where they are been afraid for that seeing this in a falling scenario and take them to panic cause they are not expect this that this is might gonna fall then they are buy it in a price were for example this they have been bought in december 2017. this is so disgusting for them.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Visin

Activity: 436

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

Actually it is doing great because 'member it's buy low sell high, not the other way around so investors are watchin  Shocked
I am not happy about it. The amount of coins being sold makes it look like the price can be manipulated by people with a bunch of BTC.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BrandeXMRLOVER

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

More profit is possible only when there is market fluctuation. expecting lower bitcoin price for increased sale.
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

Bitcoin will not reach $200k. There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2018 situation will not occur again. Bitcoin lost its monopoly to altc
STATIK

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:07:59 AM

I am not happy about it. The amount of coins being sold makes it look like the price can be manipulated by people with a bunch of BTC.

No crypto would be unphased by selloff stage like this, and there will always be those who have a larger stake in any coin
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:31:05 AM

Yes i so happy.because bitcoins is my another hope.can become my opportunity to become better and become usefull man to help my family from an economic point of view.
fusanti4455

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:18:34 AM

bitcoin is starting to stabilize again, so I think it's a great start for the future, there are so many people who deviate bitcoin to invest because the prices start to improve and their prediction of the coming months bitcoin will explode again, hopefully it does not happen again like some months ago with prices so declining
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

Experienced investors know that the bear market is the best time to buy or  hold. Let us hope that it won't take a year that it will back on its feet again. The beauty in investing with digital currency is the potential to earn much higher in a short period of time.

Pegiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:36:36 AM

Many people who have wanted to buy bitcoin for a long time are also happy to see it fall a little. Possibly they are waiting until it falls down to a thousand dollars. Although, I think that's impossible.
Aufar

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

A good start for the future is: there are many people who keep Bitcoin to invest as prices start to improve and their predictions in the coming months will continue to burst again, hopefully not happen again like a few months ago at a price that so declining and we hope that it will not take a year that it will get back on its feet again, the beauty in investing with digital currencies could potentially produce much higher in no time.

and an experienced investor will know that bear market is the best time to buy or hold.
airtman

Activity: 172
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:27:11 AM

I really thought of that earlier
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

Yes I think it is good time to buy. Future is unpredictable but it won't go wrong when you bought low.
This is the right time to buy bitcoin, we know that value of bitcoin is unpredictable buy now until the priced is dipped, invest know and hold just wait and you will gain high profit.

ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

i think everyone her is happy coz everyone here are earn a money in a simple way like me im so happy that im her with this site and im so so happy in a future i have a bitcoin that i hold for a lifetime.
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

Only when there are market fluctuations can we make profits. Lowering prices will allow us all to hold more bitcoin at a lower price, and I am also grateful to those who have lowered the price.
In terms of holding It is so nice that the price was fallinf down because many investors are successfully buying crypto coins and hold It.If the times that the price will rising it's value and this is the time to pushing up the investors to sell their cryptocoins holding.
STATIK

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:23:34 AM

XMR on the way back to $500 anytime soon???
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:47:24 AM

Bitcoin will never reach $100k. There are many better, cheaper and faster altcoins now and 2017 situation will not occur again. Bitcoin lost its monopoly.

hallo bro .. i think you are not right ..
This is not a good time to conclude, and we can not say altcoin will still exist if bitcoin falls heavily.
I believe in the future, bitcoin price will reach 100k, why not?
bitcoin will be up front....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: