Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread  (Read 14624 times)
StevenBender

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

I dont trust them. We voted em for Bit-Z and they say now i can send you 700 REBL if you are lvl 3 user. This means ypu have to KYC for 700 REBL. And they dont give my 4000 REBL also. I wrote a mail and they talked too wrong. They said case closed go away. I want to my own effort. I didt 4k REBL in 30 mins maybe. Its not good i dont like them.

Our team decided to ask Bit-Z to distribute the voting bonus as they have the proof of voting but we did not expect them to restrict it to level 3 users due to the KYC and AML laws. The core team assisted people if they did not receive their tokens, and was pretty cautious about fraudulent applications. You should have used better arguments if you think they did not talk that well about your issue or point this fact out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

Hello Rebellious Family  Smiley
Yesterday I spent some time using the new wallet 2.0. It seems to me as very workable. Looking forward to the token burning event.
I prepared my space suit and you?  Smiley

Wallet 2.0 is certainly dedicated to community. They heard what the community wants, the functionality to update GAS, a timer to show the number of days remaining to reach max stake rewards, bug fixes, etc.

shows that the TEAM is always keeping their ears open to listen what the community wants.
I was a bit wrong, calling the wallet version "2.0". I'd like to fix it, "0.0.2" of course.  Smiley
I agree with you, I really like that now I could know when it reaches the maximum reward.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
askmecrypto (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

They have also achieved a record breaking fall in value during this week. I don´t see anything wrong with the project, but nothing special either.

Isn't that obvious with the entire market seeing the blood bath?? Plus, this instead is a good point as the weak hands are making strong hands stronger.. there is no loss on whatsoever holding the coin for a longer period, to top of which you earn monthly stake rewards.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

I decided to check all the tokens I have on Myetherwallet and I was surprised when I saw the 1000 REBL there lol. Then I remembered that I participated once in their Airdrop lol. However now after reading about the project (checking their Roadmap, community, whitepaper) I think that this token has a lot of potential to grow further. I might consider buying more, because 1000 REBL is nothing with the current price  Grin
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

Everybody talk about this Rebellious!Could somebody tell me what the profit from this project?
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

I decided to check all the tokens I have on Myetherwallet and I was surprised when I saw the 1000 REBL there lol. Then I remembered that I participated once in their Airdrop lol. However now after reading about the project (checking their Roadmap, community, whitepaper) I think that this token has a lot of potential to grow further. I might consider buying more, because 1000 REBL is nothing with the current price  Grin

Haha.. Its always fun to find out lost money..  Grin
and eventually, the tokens are worth a lot compared to the shitty airdrops we see now and then.
zeronumber2

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

Hi crypto, i think its good to post here on how good rebellious project are. Since there are many users in our telegram community, This comming february 14 the burning of token. To spread news about rebellious better the telegram moderator just like rob, monney or benni to ask more moderator just like Bitcointalk. Also june would be the releasing of Android wallet Smiley Smiley Keep it up Rebellious army . Cool Cool
zeronumber2

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

I dont trust them. We voted em for Bit-Z and they say now i can send you 700 REBL if you are lvl 3 user. This means ypu have to KYC for 700 REBL. And they dont give my 4000 REBL also. I wrote a mail and they talked too wrong. They said case closed go away. I want to my own effort. I didt 4k REBL in 30 mins maybe. Its not good i dont like them.

Maybe its only yours sir, Many of the community and fill-up the form receive their free airdrop., its either there are mistake of your form or something you have duplicate. they are active in gmail to reply for those applicants who complain their application form and they review it manually since they are not using BOT. For those level 3 user in Bit-Z it is right since it is an free.  Also to 'answer that case closed' i think there is wrong on your form from the start they are a friendly team who prioritize member of the community. Try to look at the Telegram for you to find out how Rebl community.
almost09

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

I am sure about a lot many people in here are aware about REBELLIOUS.
They came up with the concept of "NO ICO" and distributed the tokens as "Airdrop" to tens of thousands of people.
The community is super active and the admins are always available on their telegram.
The TEAM is super active with continuous updates and news coming ever week.

In the last quarter, REBELLIOUS TEAM has successfully achieved:
– Launch website
– Deploy Smart Contract
– Win wallet v1.0
– Airdrop 21/11-31/12
– Website Translations
– Mac wallet v1.0
– Linux wallet v1.0
– Got listed on Bit-z
– Got listed on Coinmarketcap
– Got listed on Delta/Coinstats/Blockfolio/Coinfolio/etc.
– Released our Rebellious Dashboard

In the coming weeks, they are going to
- Burn over 95M of total supply
- Wallet v2.0 release (Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Whitepaper 2.0 release
- Roadmap 2.0 release.

Apart from this, the REBELLIOUS TEAM has already setup their web store and is keeping the Ledger Nano S in stock for people who support REBELLIOUS.

The more I read about REBELLIOUS, the more I fall in love with the project, team and the community.

What are your thoughts about REBELLIOUS? Are you a REBL too?

i though you guys said you dont a bitcointalk thread.. oh well. hands down to the devs and support team..always always there to help.. been a member of the telegram community since december. i really appreciate the free airdrop tokens and been holding it tight.. im sure rebl will emerge along with the top cryptos out there with a strong community backing. bright future ahead of this project. more power and support for REBELLIOUS!!
TG-@enardstark

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX:  (https://daox.org/)
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:09:02 AM

i though you guys said you dont a bitcointalk thread.. oh well. hands down to the devs and support team..always always there to help.. been a member of the telegram community since december. i really appreciate the free airdrop tokens and been holding it tight.. im sure rebl will emerge along with the top cryptos out there with a strong community backing. bright future ahead of this project. more power and support for REBELLIOUS!!
TG-@enardstark

The initial ANN Thread was deleted by mods here because of free airdrops posting.
However, this thread is created to discuss REBELLIOUS on a larger base.

September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:31:56 AM

Are there already exact numbers about the total quantity of Rebellious holders? How many people did receive the airdrop? The number of adopters of a coin is one of the crucial factors to help discovering its value.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

REBL token is really great but the day that I received REBL token from airdrop was terrible Smiley). I couldn't send my REBL token to the exchange although tried so many times so I missed the highest price when I could sell my 2000 REBL token for 1 ETH Smiley). For now, REBL token is dumping but I think in the future it still has it own potential although it's a token from airdrop and without ICO.

It sounds very sad. However, I did not see that this coin managed to fall dramatically. If you compare Rebellious charts with the charts of the other altcoins (I mean last week data), you will see it was not a loser. The coin shows stability even now.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

Guys, are you read WP? I dont find any exclusive or distinctive features in this token. Why? Because no idea imho. That's all
cryptokudi

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:14:25 PM

Guys, are you read WP? I dont find any exclusive or distinctive features in this token. Why? Because no idea imho. That's all
I've read the whitepaper and have checked there roadmap. Distinctive feature, well there are not many projects  out there who are working on their own blockchain along with development of ecommerce modules.
Heard they are coming with an updated version of both whitepaper and roadmap.
The TEAM and Community is strong and the value of token is seen stable even during the blood bath.
Monneypenny

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

I've read the whitepaper and have checked there roadmap. Distinctive feature, well there are not many projects  out there who are working on their own blockchain along with development of ecommerce modules.
Heard they are coming with an updated version of both whitepaper and roadmap.
The TEAM and Community is strong and the value of token is seen stable even during the blood bath.

You are well informed! Rebellious will have there whitepaper 2.0 ready together with an update from the roadmap this month.
The fact that did set new priorities in an changing maket, shows that they are flexible and doing things different from ico’s.

I am really bullish!
Xna

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

I❤REBL
rodamix

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:06:42 AM

Im still on HODL. I trust REBL. To the moonnnn.....
Monneypenny

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

https://twitter.com/RebelliousCoin/status/953725580742156293
samamatara

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

One of the more successful airdrops. Was tempted to hold on to them but shitty wallet drove me nuts and decided to hop off.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

Rebellious team are responsive. I had an issue during the voting. I could not upload the screen shoot of my voting page to claim my tokens . I wrote a  mail to them with the screen shot . My tokens were manually credited my wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: