Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread  (Read 14624 times)
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:30:18 AM

Rebellious is doing great stuff. They came up with that amazing airdrop that they had in November and December last year and now they are building a strong team with an amazing community behind it! I will hold my airdrop because this will be a huge one!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

I am reading about the project for the first time, the decision not to ICO is a novel one, but the concern I have about this, is that on the long run this will certainly affect the ability of the team to attract good talent to work on their platform, Bitcoin as Blockstream team working on it
Monneypenny

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Hello Rebellious Family  Smiley
Yesterday I spent some time using the new wallet 2.0. It seems to me as very workable. Looking forward to the token burning event.
I prepared my space suit and you?  Smiley

Wallet 2.0 is certainly dedicated to community. They heard what the community wants, the functionality to update GAS, a timer to show the number of days remaining to reach max stake rewards, bug fixes, etc.

shows that the TEAM is always keeping their ears open to listen what the community wants.
I was a bit wrong, calling the wallet version "2.0". I'd like to fix it, "0.0.2" of course.  Smiley
I agree with you, I really like that now I could know when it reaches the maximum reward.
you reach the max reward in 30 days. It is 0,8% then. So if you claim your reward every 30 days it will make about 10%
Monneypenny

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Everybody talk about this Rebellious!Could somebody tell me what the profit from this project?
please check the whitepaper at rebellious.io. There is all the information supplied.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

I also hold REBL, I hope it in 2018 will fly high. The development team worked very well. I believe in the success of REBL.
bhobafett

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

I heard about REBL but I don't have any of it. I also miss the chance of the airdrop. If REBL is good in the market, I will buy some when the price go down.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
Monneypenny

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

Guys, are you read WP? I dont find any exclusive or distinctive features in this token. Why? Because no idea imho. That's all
just wait until you see the new whitepaper
askmecrypto (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

I heard about REBL but I don't have any of it. I also miss the chance of the airdrop. If REBL is good in the market, I will buy some when the price go down.

Its always a good time to buy REBL specially when its still on their very first exchange. Volume is building up with price being stable even during the blood bath we seen in recent days.
There are major updates and announcements coming in this month which will only take the price UP. Grin
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:39:48 PM

I like the idea and the team behind it. Will definitely be watching this with interest.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:40:47 AM

REBL token is really great but the day that I received REBL token from airdrop was terrible Smiley). I couldn't send my REBL token to the exchange although tried so many times so I missed the highest price when I could sell my 2000 REBL token for 1 ETH Smiley). For now, REBL token is dumping but I think in the future it still has it own potential although it's a token from airdrop and without ICO.

It sounds very sad. However, I did not see that this coin managed to fall dramatically. If you compare Rebellious charts with the charts of the other altcoins (I mean last week data), you will see it was not a loser. The coin shows stability even now.
Nothing sad about it bro! It is just the force of nature telling him to HODL. Grin … Obviously when a new coin hits the market, it is normal to see them dump as people like anhlandibo already have that mentality of quickly dumping.

However, the strong hands always hold, more strong hands collect from the weak ones, and then those who dump usually end up buying back at a higher value. However, you have given him the entire clue he needs to have, so no need reiterating.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

This is certainly one of the best ongoing community coins which were recently emerged. I believe REBL has a bright future ahead. I have filled my bags with REBL Grin
I honestly agree with you and the OP. There are sometimes you get to see some project and they just have a way of getting your attention in the first instance. Well, REBL did and I am sure I won't regret being a part of the REBL community. Although, being a rebel is not a good thing but maybe for a good cause, then I won't mind being one. I believe in the potential of the coin and I am sure the team will really push hard enough.
Vladimirych

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

Explain to me, why is it necessary to burn tokens? Now their price will rise, but then there will not be enough coins for the growing community and as a result, it will lead to a greater rise in price, as happened with bitcoin.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

can someone post more information about rebellious? it looks like interesting project. i search for an official thread, website or forum. thank you guys.
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:10:48 AM
Merited by sabine80 (1)

can someone post more information about rebellious? it looks like interesting project. i search for an official thread, website or forum. thank you guys.

Whitepaper: https://www.rebellious.io/rebellious-whitepaper/
Forum: https://www.rebellious.io/forum/
Roadmap: https://www.rebellious.io/rebellious-roadmap/

Guess you can grab enough information from these links.  Roll Eyes
Burty

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:19:40 AM

Dont forget to keep spreading the word about the project
B!t_Kong

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

Explain to me, why is it necessary to burn tokens?

Yeah, why can't they just airdrop the tokens/coins like the rest of them.
Instead of burning them, any how looks good so far.
askmecrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

Explain to me, why is it necessary to burn tokens?

Yeah, why can't they just airdrop the tokens/coins like the rest of them.
Instead of burning them, any how looks good so far.

Haha, I was expecting such question.
I believe TEAM did airdrops to 1000s of users and spent a lot on GAS during the cryptokitty clog, there was a long period (40 days) of airdrop submissions, if people missed that, its there fault.
you cant expect a team to spend a chunk of ETH on GAS again and again.
Plus they do have more important work like developing the project, and eventually developing their own blockchain.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

I'm a part of Rebellious community currently HODLing my airdropped tokens. It's a great community, their developers are so active and always helping.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
HenneWhatElse

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

the Problem is the actuall exchange..
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

January is my lucky month because i get 2000 REBL and get extra 1000 REBL from Airdrop.
I'm REBL Holder because i believe REBL will become one of best altcoin.
I'M REBELLIOUS

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: