Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto going to DEAD  (Read 554 times)
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

Lot of regulations apply for crypto these days.some countries ban exchanges and also TAX applying for them.And some countries ban ICOs.one of the major social media facebook stop all crypto ads.seems like crypto going to end day by day.market is falling too.what are your ideas about this?

I don't understand why you people post things like this. Like Bitcoin is DEAD or its the END but you are still here.
This is bitcointalk and we are expecting for suggestions and other resolutions rather than spreading FUD.
I think you don't deserve to be here.

Prices may go as low as anyone could think of but the true essence and purpose will be based on its use.
Bitcoin is for transactions and Facebook is just for advertising.
Transactions are the main goal here. Not the price nor the social media.
Cryptoshops

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

Dont think Crypto will die but will def have a lot more regulation which in one aspect is probabaly better for crypto
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

No it doesn't. Bitcoin has $10k stable price and will be going up for sure.
Was 20K.  Now 10K.  Seems like it is going down to me.  Just wait until next week when Bitfinex quits sending withdrawals.  Very bad times coming soon.  BTC back to $4K. 

This is a true fact.  Get ready now.  I can't do more than warn you here.
Haha the thread is not about the price in principle, but the price is an important aspect of bitcoin being dead. I am mentally prepared for every scenario: the price going up will make me happy, but I know will endure bad times, too. And definitely it may be as RawDog sais - it used to be like this several times already, that the price suffered downhill rush of large magnitudes and for long times.

More to the point, I think the regulations are actually good for bitcoin. Regulations are usually placed to protect the society, at least in principle this is why they are introduced. It will make it harder for others to scam people, be it a malevolent exchange owner, ICO enterprenuer who executes a Ponzi scheme or a hacker hacking your laptop - the police will at least know how to categorize the theft (thanks to regulations). This list may go on...
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

The situation for crypto now is not too good, since nobody regulated it, not many company ready to adopt it, and the government keep on finding way to regulate it, so its pretty bad situation for crypto, but if the crypto can passed this test, I believe crypto will be great again, I see so many potential from crypto that could help a lot of people in the future
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

I agree with all of what others have said that this time is really a trying times for the entire crypto industry but that does not mean the end of it. This trying times as it is though is not back to the basis from where we started but because we have tasted high levels of prices, and we have been used to such scenarios, that is why there is panics all over about how dead crypto is going to be. I believe strongly in my heart that as much as there are news that are not encouraging, so also are good news coming out what we should hope for is that the good news overshadow the bad so as for us to start breathing in fresh air.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:14:26 AM

The regulations will not kill crypto, it will bring more people as regulations represent the government and people will feel much safer investing. ICOs most of the time fail to deliver what they promised, regardless of whether it's a scam or simply incompetent developers. If you are interesting in a project, you can always enroll in bounties.

Although I dislike the idea to regulate cryptocurrency, I realize that ICOs must be regulated. However, this policy will never kill the market, and people will go on trading and investing. I am a great optimist maybe, but these are my thought.
Ram krish

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

The regulations will not kill crypto, it will bring more people as regulations represent the government and people will feel much safer investing. If you are interesting in a project, you can always enroll in bounties.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

I think that when area becomes regulated this means that a lot of people are interested in it. So i think it is not about death of bitcoin, but it means that when smth is widespread it needs to be regulated.
Agreed not only on facebook but bitcoin is famous all around the world so if you have heard about it forms it then it can be fake rumors. Bitcoin and crypto currency has this kind of nature that price and value use to change all the time it cannot affect the internal value and demand of bitcoin. Now bitcoin has provide a lot of ease to all people so they won’t let bitcoin die at any cost at all since 2009 bitcoin is growing and only growing.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

Every day crypto will have regulations and new rules coming up but in other end market is expanding to new high technology is unstoppable
Leo Parrish

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

Right now bitcoin is like gold. Gold doesnot have practical value, it cannot be used to make tools and stuff but has value because everyone emotionaly agree to value it. Even later it will be values as the first ever cryptocurrency. Like antique coin collection
Lester Cole

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

Right now bitcoin is like gold. Gold doesnot have practical value, it cannot be used to make tools and stuff but has value because everyone emotionaly agree to value it. Even later it will be values as the first ever cryptocurrency. Like antique coin collection
Can't agree more! And so far BTC is the bridge between the cryptocurrency world and actual cash. Until another crypto does that, I don't see anything taking over BTC soon!
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:49:02 AM

Not the fact that bitcoin will grow strongly, there are also no guarantees that bitcoin will be a permanent leader in the field of crypto-ala. But it will most likely exist. It can be applied in various projects of science and technology and is in demand in various spheres of people's lives.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:50:43 AM

Lot of regulations apply for crypto these days.some countries ban exchanges and also TAX applying for them.And some countries ban ICOs.one of the major social media facebook stop all crypto ads.seems like crypto going to end day by day.market is falling too.what are your ideas about this?
There's nothing to be worried of. Cryptos won't die just because of the backdrops which is normal due to the volatility in the market. Patient is always needed. There are signs that the market is recovering lately so don't lose hope. Continue investing and hold for the rest of the days to come. Also, avoid selling because it is just making the situation worse.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

In my opinion I think it's normal, lots of people are on a panic mode rifght now because they think they'll lose their money in crypto. We already experienced a big pump then be ready if a big dip will possibly gonna happen anytime.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

I do not think crypto will die, crypto will continue and will never disappear. Similarly in bitcoin, many people assume bitcoin will not last long, but until now bitcoin still exists. Do not get caught up in the negative news.
Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

Total opposite just a teething baby at the moment that's going to grow and grow into one of the biggest changes modern society has witnessed you are looking at the future in currency.
BitNinja2017

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

Crypto isnt dying, its actually going up. Correction periods are healthy sign that its not a bubble and everytime it surges up again after a large correction.

Look at the graphs from like 2 years ago and compare to now, there were 80% corrections back then after every pump but the overall trend is upwards.

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

Still goverments not controlled main DNSs then all of us can use blockchain network and bitcoin or other payments
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:07:43 PM

I am not sure if you realize it or not but crypto ain't something that is easy to kill. Specially when people nowadays are smarter than people back then that the governments can still control. Obviously, having a taste of a little bit of freedom from the current out dated monetary system of the world is really addicting. And I am pretty sure that a lot of people here also feels this way. But just in case you do not realize it yet, people like you who buy into those sht that the fud spreaders are feeding you and feeding others with the same sht are the ones that are really contributing to the downfall of the prices. So you better think about what you are doing man and make up your mind. It's either you go against cryptos and believe all their fud, or have faith and spread positive things or great news about crypto. Because what every single person does if added to all the other people doing the same thing can really make a huge impact on just about anything.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

I kind of laugh at the idea of Facebook Ads being a FUD response to crypto market dying.. I've seen this in 3-4 news articles (seriously) over the past 2 weeks.. you know what is more likely to die?  Facebook Ads.. because if you don't use Adblock or any of the hundreds of other addons to block these ridiculous spam ads, then you shouldn't really use the internet.. plus the stuff on these ads (the few times I've seen ads on youtube browsing quickly wiht my phone) the information on these ads is almost 100% clickbait, scams, or just useless general information about "hot" coins or "buzz" coins for the upcoming month.  Its a good thing these are being blocked.. not FUD at all... anyone who doesn't learn about crypto from some stupid money market course or what coins are hot from idiot teenagers driving lambos on Garage channels is probably a positive overall.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: