Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:28:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Apple accept bitcoins?  (Read 4037 times)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:51:10 AM

Accepting Bitcoins as a method of buying something ?

Never.
Since the price of Bitcoins keeps fluctuating the problem is its very risky for not just apple but for any other company or state to accept it as a method of payment.

It's essentially meant for a store house of value not as a method of exchange.( Some exceptions aside )

Also I don't think it will happen someday taken Bitcoins don't get centralized.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

with the help of Apple and Mozilla, a clear step towards a different currency payment standard through a website built in 2013. This is the driving force behind Bitcoin and other currencies. Other codenames show that people have widely accepted the payment by encryption technology.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

so far there has been no word on it how apple will receive bitcoin unlike google who balks at marketing or advertising about bitcoin products or other digital currencies but it could be possible like youtube that allows bitcoin marketing into youtube.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

If the apple company accept and partnership to bitcoin it is good to bitcoin price. Because we know apple is one of the largest company of gadgets and they influences billions of people around the world and those user can possible to invest and use bitcoin for their business and the price become very high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

Apple is an absolutely independent and established system, it does not equal to anything even to bitcoin. But bitcoin is a very independent and reliable bridgehead, so as not to look at other systems!
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:22:01 PM

Apple is a big company they can easily create an ICO project which you can safely trade Bitcoin with their apple application and only available on Apple products, this is how they can easily create one if they want to but so far I think their company is going good on whatever practice they have so that's why they are not expounding to crypto yet.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

in my opinion apple will not accept bitcoin as its payment because i see apple disputes the total bitcoin available and bitcoin price conditions are very unstable, but when there is a better development maybe apple start receiving bitcoin but not for the near future.
For the moment they do not accept payments with bitcoin because bitcoin is illegally stamped by many parties and apple does not want to risk it. but I think they will change their policy for this. I think bitcoin will be legalized in the future. so Apple will definitely accept it in the future. I hope so
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

apple companies do not seem to be receiving bitcoin as payment for now may be forever because I see bitcoin prices can not be stable and very risky if used as a method of payment.
Yeah, the price of bitcoin is constantly changing, that makes transactions a hassle in converting the price of bitcoin into cash in a reasonable way, sometimes the payments may be delayed for several hours, even days, greatly affecting the customer. Apple is a big company, they always improve the quality and reputation, accept bitcoin will do their reputation go down, they will not foolishly do that, in addition, the government has never officially recognized bitcoin, a big brand like apple would not like to play with the law, it only ruins their future

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

Accepting Bitcoins as a method of buying something ?

Never.
Since the price of Bitcoins keeps fluctuating the problem is its very risky for not just apple but for any other company or state to accept it as a method of payment.

It's essentially meant for a store house of value not as a method of exchange.( Some exceptions aside )

Also I don't think it will happen someday taken Bitcoins don't get centralized.
But apple now are involving into crypto,i just forgot the thread when it says apple are creating gadget that applicable fpr crypto.so it means this big and secure company are starting to engage in our community and we might knew,apple is investing for the market shares.this is the cryptoworld appealing and famous
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

apple may likely create their own cryptocurrency rather than be accepting bitcoin giant multiple national companies will create their own cryptocurrency
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

apple may likely create their own cryptocurrency rather than be accepting bitcoin giant multiple national companies will create their own cryptocurrency

Thats the norm now. Each big companies are pose to create their own blockchain and ecosystem. Facebook is planning their own cryptocurrency too. Google last day  seems they are eyeing Vitalik of Ethereum. Amazon is hosting Ethereum I think while IBM. has their xlm. We are excited too whats apple is cooking Smiley
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

I think apple has its own reasons why brands do not use bitcoin as payment? maybe because currently there is a lot of negative news about bitcoin so apple does not use bitcoin, maybe in the future if bitcoin is already received in many countries apple will use it

Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:32:23 PM

In the near future will not. It is profitable to accept cash. Smiley
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

As we can see now bitcoin is more safer than cash so it think soon apple will accept bitcoin, APPLE is one is the best company of the world, and I think they will surely make business as if they will know that they will surely get profit as bitcoin is certain for profit and almost every big dealer now a day are accepting bitcoin so will do APPLE.
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:52:49 PM

As we can see now bitcoin is more safer than cash so it think soon apple will accept bitcoin, APPLE is one is the best company of the world, and I think they will surely make business as if they will know that they will surely get profit as bitcoin is certain for profit and almost every big dealer now a day are accepting bitcoin so will do APPLE.
They'll for sure to accept it especially if it used by many already, adoption will follows when they see some ways that they can benefit on it. That might studying how to use it on them easily.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.
Of course they would accept it. Cause its a currency after all beside bitcoin will be our money in the future and yes we will be cashless soon the money that tangible will be instinct. Apple is a smart company they will accept bitcoin give a little time for them im sure they would accept it anyway. Just wait and relax. Thats would change soon.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:45:17 AM

Yes, I do agree to the most that Apple will probably not accept bitcoin but rather create their own platform to accept digital money.
Apple is definitely a popular brand and has established a name for itself so I do not see why they cannot deem their own coin.
Not to mention that bitcoin is really volatile which mean that they have to adjust their products' price so constantly and that is quite a bit the hassle for both parties.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:05:40 AM

I don't know much about the business model of Apple, but I'm pretty sure that if the world uses crypto currencies and and everyone just up and fade fiat, then Apple wouldn't have a choice but to use it. They can always build their own coin and I'm sure they have the money to back it up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

It is not necessary to invest all your money in the purchase of bitcoin, you can only invest a small part and when the time comes, you will benefit.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.

I do not think that apple still need cryptocurrency in their business because they are already wealthy enough to continue the progress of their company and they are also very popular in their country so they do not need bitcoins for their company.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: