Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Apple accept bitcoins?  (Read 4031 times)
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

It is easy for Apple to accept cryptocurrencies. But they will definitely follow the footsteps of ETFs because they are huge Wall Street capital. If Apple accepts it, it represents the official establishment of cryptocurrency in world finance. The cryptocurrency will take off again.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

There can be speculations about Apple's acceptance of Bitcoin but still there's no such big assurance yet. Only Apple can have the final word for its adoption with Bitcoin. Apple is one of the biggest and famous company in the world and if time will come that it's going to adopt Bitcoin, that could attract more investors as Apple is very influential. It can also be very beneficial for both parties if these two big companies will join together. This can definitely create another breakthrough and will increase its demand more from both sides.
Danna Haisy

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

I've heard the news that bill gate does not support bitcoin investment so I think it takes a lot of time for bitcoin to accept bitcoin in its business.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

Rest assured, you are worried about the past tense, Apple will become a small company in the future, they will accept cryptocurrency. Apple has little effect on cryptocurrencies. The person who buys the apple will not tell you that he also bought the cryptocurrency. Apple will drop about 60% in the next 1-2 years

GemmaJon

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

I know what you mean but it seems to me that Apple will create their own cryptocurrency, they will not accept bitcoin.
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.
I think they will soon accept bitcoin payments. If they recognize the potential of Bitcoin, they will surely have a bitcoin payment scheme. Because they are a technology company, they will easily know the potential of blockchain technology. Customers will be able to pay directly to Apple's wallet to own the phone.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

I do not understand why you give this issue such importance? Bitcoin and altcoins are treated differently, and each company has its own development strategy. If an apple does not interest and does not use cryptocurrency in its technology, nothing terrible and critical will happen.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

If apple accept bitcoin that a nice because we have a bitcoin and i want and we want a apple so that i will buy a many apple if apple accept bitcoins.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:17:11 PM

I don't think that APPLE would have any ideas as of the moment on taking up and accepting BTC, they clearly have no time to tackle about it as technology rapidly grows, and so does the gadgets that we use, however, I think that its not impossible for Apple to recognize BTC since technology is not the only thing that evolves but also to include cryptocurrency, and that is why I think Apple has possibilities.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

Knowing Apple, they'd rather create their own Cryptocurrency that can be used only in their services. I wonder why they didn't yet.

Apple is a big company in the field of technology like cellphones, so it's a shame if Apple doesn't want to accept Bitcoin and other crypto for payment because there are companies that have successfully accepted Bitcoin for payment instruments such as Samsung companies.
CoinAcademyNL

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

We'd have to see which major company will start accepting crypto / BTC at first.

I think this will be pretty inevitable in the future.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

Some of you are just making it seem like cryptocurrency is something that everyone will be forced into. Apple is a big company and a tech company with lots of experts working there. We are not even smarter than they are, so they know what’s good for them, they can choose to make use of cryptocurrency and also decide its not meant for them. Anywhere, we good with it.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

If they accept bitcoin I don't it would be easy to them because blockchain industry is very good opportunity but the bad side of it. it would be accepted by all people or it should be in demand?  I don't think so but this idea is great thing to happen and its possible they talked about it.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:19:35 AM

It can be achieved in 2019. This is my personal opinion. I think many commercial giants are now developing their own cryptocurrency. This is the future of mankind. You don't have to worry about companies like Apple having an impact on cryptocurrencies. Please note that there are political factors.

cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

I think that Apple does not consider Bitcoin as a competitor. Bitcoin is most likely treated as a payment instrument. High volatility in the market makes it difficult to accept bitcoin. If the cryptocurrency market becomes more civilized, then I am sure that Apple will accept payments in Bitcoin as well.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:11:03 PM

big companies, like Apple won't need bitcoin anymore, bro. Apple can make its own coins which will certainly sell on the market because you know too, that Apple is very well known throughout the world. Apple itself has a very large capacity to be able to change the payment system using Apple Pay or Apple Cash might appear
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

big companies, like Apple won't need bitcoin anymore, bro. Apple can make its own coins which will certainly sell on the market because you know too, that Apple is very well known throughout the world. Apple itself has a very large capacity to be able to change the payment system using Apple Pay or Apple Cash might appear
They were too built that what we wanted is something patent that they owned that they will be the implement or, it will be too far from Apple to risk in crypto at this time if they have no idea of what uniqueness they can do with their products and crypto

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

I think it will not take long before apple will accept bitcoin. Although Microsoft's founder has already expressed its negative perception towards bitcoin, i still believe that everyone has it's own perception towards bitcoin. So i hope Apple will be the opposite one.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:06:56 AM

The word there should not be "won't need" but just "won't".

Bitcoin will never be accepted by Apple since they have their own payment method of their own, the Apple Pay. That is just obvious, why would they accept another currency or method of payment that may bring damage to their own service? Apple Cash might not be a thing since they don't need other currrencies to accept for their technologies except for fiat.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:01:29 AM

Well, amidst all these speculations about Apple adopting Bitcoin, it is with only the Apple company that has the final decision on whether to integrate Bitcoin or not. Or perhaps, Apple will utilize the Blockchain itself and create its coin to facilitate payments within its ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: