Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

I do not agree with this idea. It was popular when it made money, it is normal to lose value when it is calm. Bitcoin has become so popular that there are now hundreds of different sites. The more things are known today, the more they lose value. Cheesy
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sportroma2805

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

B пocлeднee вpeмя oн нe тaк пoпyляpeн ,из зa бoльшoй вoлaтильнocти , вce мeньшe xopoшиx нoвocтeй o нeм cлышнo ,вce эти фaктopы влияют нa eгo цeнy и пoпyляpнocть
caloriecoin

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
Bitcoin is still the base of all alts . To buy alts you need to buy bitcoin first ,thus it will never unpopular or irrelevant .
Yes other coins might make  you more profits but i think of bitcoin as storing value that in the long run gonna make me profits on my assets too.
Bitcoin price might dump drastically if more alts became paired with other coins and there was no need to buy bitcoin first to buy alts.

Not anymore, many coins are based on Ethereum.
Rodon

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

I don't think Bitcoin loses its popularity, on the contrary its success is growing every day, people are more and more interested in Bitcoin and curious about it.
ljm8888

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

Bitcoin is the king of digital money! That's no doubt about that! Bitcoins have great influence all over the world. This great influence is irreplaceable at present. There is no digital currency that can have a similar influence. Although the price of bitcoin is falling now. But I think it will recover in the future. Hold it firmly!
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

Not really, maybe just giving a little thrill. Maybe bitcoin price is declining (and yes, people are now in a state of panic due to this pheonomena. This is not really good) but people are still using bitcoin as their main coin to buy some alts or vice versa. I just also read a thread in this forum about the history about the bitcoin's decrease in value and make a big (very big) price comeback. That is why my fear of continous decline in price of bitcoin become a hope that this will just indicating a very big increase in value in the near future. We just have to be patient with it and continue to support bitcoin.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin popularity is soaring even with the attacks. There are more information about bitcoin being spread now than before about bitcoin.  Just days ago,  a friend called to know more about bitcoin. Very few people know the other coins.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

Even losing their magic trend in the market, it wont make a way of losing it's popularity. It only affect the trust and confidence of some investors of having profit from bitcoin. Still bitcoin have been always talk in medias and television it only happens that it's dominant factor in the market seems to be going down that ETH may have possibility to take over.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

It is not gonna lose its popularity. It's just the beginning of bitcoin in some countries. Many people didn't hear about it yet. This is gonna be huge
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

Ofcourse bitcoin is still much popular whatever the reason . Here we can see that  if the bitcoin's price get pump to up then we make much discussion about it and when it's price get dump ( which is the current situation ) then we make much discussion that why it is going much down and we make himself see at every field that why it have such a huge impact and from where  .
Well here don't think that bitcoin's popularity going down , see towards the down in the price and make earnings from current time investment in bulk because it will not come back the situation to make investment .
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

Even losing their magic trend in the market, it wont make a way of losing it's popularity. It only affect the trust and confidence of some investors of having profit from bitcoin. Still bitcoin have been always talk in medias and television it only happens that it's dominant factor in the market seems to be going down that ETH may have possibility to take over.

Yes that was really true bitcoin down because of some negative happening in the past week so some investor are now selling their bitcoin but in my personal opinion the popularity of bitcoin are stil high we can sure that it can recover soon.
Its the best time to buy more bitcoin because the market are in red blood line.
thunderclup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

Bitcoin popularity is not getting lost any more because many people in our country are still in the beginning, so i think if they heard about bitcoin they are going to invest on this kind of currency because bitcoin help our country to reduce the increasing number of unemployed.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer of all crypto currencies. I think its volatality doesn't affect on its popularity. In fact bitcoin is getting more popular because of this volatality feature. People can play its volatality to earn profits in such a way of doing investing and trading.
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

I think that's not quite right. It's hard for us bitcoin users in particular to conclude too early. Maybe you're right, at the beginning of 2018 bitcoin has decreased significantly. Moreover, bitcoin is still the main digital currency today and no one can replace it. And I think the future bitcoin will still dominate the market. We just need to improve our patience and continue to support the current bitcoin. Keep calm and believe everythings gonna be alright.
sacred32700

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

Nowadays still bitcoin is in the top of the most popular in this year and in previous year because after the bitcoin doesn't have any value before after a year it is back with a high popularity and money.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

Yes that was really true bitcoin down because of some negative happening in the past week so some investor are now selling their bitcoin but in my personal opinion the popularity of bitcoin are stil high we can sure that it can recover soon.
Its the best time to buy more bitcoin because the market are in red blood line.
this is an annual trend but investors are still there for bitcoin. let's just read the news about bitcoin. now more and more people are interested in bitcoin. Especially if investors go projeck ico should not exist anymore
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Yeah bitcoins price is not stable since then also those altcoins small or big altcoins,prices are all unstable because its all decentralized,and anyone may dump or pump it.yeah it affects popularity for a while but still investors will go back and back to where altcoins started,bitcoin for short it will not lose popularity for along time

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

the fact is bitcoin still remains popular than other cryptoes. although today the market continues to fall and red, bitcoin still has the highest value for all crypto. I think too early for speculation, all can happen in a short time.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

Bad news and hype about Bitcoin decrease is also the coolest PR for this cryptocurrency. I am not sure that Bitcoin will lose its popularity only because it is banned somewhere or controlled. Everybody is discussing BTC.
GareBear

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

Bitcoin might loose its popularity but only in the long run in the short 2-5 years it will still be #1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: