Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:29:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

I hope it does lose its popularity. Great time to buy in.

I agree that it would be a good time to buy some more BTC but try to think about people who bought at the last ATH? Investors would be scared that Bitcoin has no future and they would probably switch to another cryptocurrency. Just buy and be patient, you shouldn't be here if you expect huge profits in few months. Bitcoin is great and might help us become richer but that's not its aim.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

Of course with the decline in bitcoin prices today is very influential on the popularity and confidence of people against bitcon. for that I hope that bitcoin can restore its popularity by showing the strength that bitcoin prices can again increase.
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

In the first place btc was first before altcoins were created. Daily coins come and go in this place. There are so many coins that seems popular than btc. The unique development of the project was really impressive. Altcoins is always in the process of gaining power and names bloom to investors. But btc stay strong even altcoins looking to gain the domain btc stays remain in all altcoins. This mean that btc will never be cut its popularity than altcoins. The reality cannot be change even in the coming future bitcoin will remain.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
I don't think thay bitcoin losses its popularity since bitcoin is known in every site including twitter, instagram, Youtube and most especially if facebook. Btc is spread out in these sites so I think popularity of bitcoon will never end. And aside from it, bitcoin will increase or bring back the popularitu like before if the value of btc is high.
Arisgado

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

I have not thought about bitcoin that will lose its current popularity, but it will not happen because bitcoin will continue to expand. As far as i know bitcoin still the number one cryptocurrency, created and held electronically. So, No one controls it. I am still positive that the bitcoin price will recover very soon.
Mantisa83

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

Bitcoin ETF : Profit from Bitcoin without having to learn about....just trust us! Welcome!))
U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

there is a very simple equation.
if it falls, loses its popularity. If it increases, everyone attacks.
That is people don’t look long term.

Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

the word popular mean what is supported by many people, and based on our open economy system the price of an item is adjusted based on its popularity/demand thus bitcoins is still the most popular and known coin of them all and based on world occurrences and events bitcoin is the market leader and dosent look to secede that position anytime soon.The world governments only talk about bitcoins and are only concerned about bitcoins they rarely if ever mention any other crypto . by the way which other coin is more profitable than bitcoins ? i will agree money can be made from some of these altcoins but to be labelled more profitable than bitcoins that's hardly believable .

Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:05:31 PM

I have not yet seen the news about altcoins, which has a greater potential than bitcoin and is able to overshadow its popularity.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
I don't think thay bitcoin losses its popularity since bitcoin is known in every site including twitter, instagram, Youtube and most especially if facebook. Btc is spread out in these sites so I think popularity of bitcoon will never end. And aside from it, bitcoin will increase or bring back the popularitu like before if the value of btc is high.
I also think that way, Bitcoin still has demand to this day. especially bitcoin has made many people become instant rich. many articles and major news websites publish that bitcoin is the currency to be used for the future. so do not worry too much about the popularity of bitcoin.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

I have not yet seen the news about altcoins, which has a greater potential than bitcoin and is able to overshadow its popularity.

The decreasing in market value did not affect it's popularity but instead makes bitcoin more interesting to invest because people are thing of buy and hold strategies they are hoping to earn a big income once it will rise up again.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

I think,  right now,  bitcoin becomes more popular because we can see more articles,  news about crypto currency in the internet.  Yes,  the price is not stable because that is the natural characteristic of bitcoin.  I hope that the price stability will not affect the popularity of bitcoin.

tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

Bitcoin is not just popular, its relevance is growing every day, more and more people are trying to buy at least part of bitcoin.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

When people first learn about cryptocurrency, they will learn about bitcoin. And the knowledge of many people on this and stop. Therefore, bitcoin is still popular.

hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

The increase in bitcoin will rise because of the fact that with the emergence of bitcoin each passing day, there is little on the market. Especially this will be even higher in the long run because the production of bitcoin will decrease. If you do not touch the bitcoin for a long time, this can turn into a good investment tool for you. If you buy and sell according to exchange rates in the short term, you can earn small amounts. However, you need to follow the market well and you can earn more if you enter this market at a high amount. It also gives you the greatest advantage in performing your transactions at the desired time.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

Bitcoin is still popular and well known even the drastic changes in the market. Even more interested to invest on bitcoin because of its low price as of now and many countries already patronizing and adapting bitcoin into their economy, just like japan did.

hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

Bitcoin risk appetite in Turkey, on the one hand, sees demand raised by investors, on the other hand, organizations like CMB and BRSA warns anyone with an interest in potential investors and Bitcoin.

When we look at Central Bank President and description of some CEOs "If there is an opportunity in Bitcoin Is Turkey miss this opportunity", we see the concern. Bitcoin and similar money are not exported by any official or private entity, he states that Bitcoin is a virtual currency that is not guaranteed for the counterpart and that there is no legal regulation in the country directly related to such money. However, he adds that if necessary regulations are made about virtual money, it can contribute to financial stability. Interpretations from the finance sector, however, deal with Bitcoin without having to invest all of its assets in it, that is, without investing too much money, but completely without ignoring it.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

Bitcoin is still popular and well known even the drastic changes in the market. Even more interested to invest on bitcoin because of its low price as of now and many countries already patronizing and adapting bitcoin into their economy, just like japan did.
As far as I know, the current situation is that more countries have imposed stricter controls on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Few countries have a good attitude towards bitcoin like Japan does.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

There may be more coins to offer investors more profit than Bitcoin. But in my opinion, it is only because Bitcoin is the only long-term and potent power. It is possible that Bitcoin prices on the market will not give me income, but I do not worry about it in a short time, I will have a good income thanks to the price of Bitcoin increased. Actually, I believe the price of Bitcoin has increased.
muyizz

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

Bitcoin is at risk of loosing it popularity according to expert, who recently compared the cryptocurrency with the "tulip mania" period that occurred in Netherlands in centuries ago. He went on to add that there is an escalation of asset prices everywhere which is not just restricted to bitcoin. He said unless there is unified agreement; bitcoin has very little value unlike other assets like Gold which is very valuable.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: