Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $ 100,000 will be in 2018?  (Read 2411 times)
mico

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:33:35 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin can reach that target at this time. as you can see, Bitcoin has reduced to under 9000 dollar now and I do not see any news can pump it to 100,000 dollar. My prediction is $20.000 in this year.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
SneakyRik

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:36:50 AM

I like Bitcoin for its uses and potential growth in price(before), but I don't think this year will be in favor of Bitcoin price since there are many things going on. One of which that might drive prices even further down is the meeting by world leaders in an attempt to regulate Bitcoin. It's not really that bad, but might make investors fear for their investments.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.

I don't think if it can reach $100,000. Maybe, yes but only miracle could it happen. Well, I guess your that you're so exaggerated buddy, even though bitcoin is unpredictable that value is not easy to reach. As we relying on the current value of bitcoin ,now it's value is less than $10,000 which is to far for your question. I would say much better to wait and monitor it's value so we can know and always updated on its current value.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

Friends do you think whether the bitcoin of the $ 100,000 course in 2018 will reach. I ask your opinion to justify why you think so. My answer is, yes, I think that bitcoin will be worth or at least will affect this price, because the crypt is now in the growth phase, technology blockchain will be introduced everywhere in different industries.
i agree with you but not fully 100% agree, the blockchain technology is very useful and I think blockchain is a very good technology in this digital age because blockchain is decentralized and requires everyone's approval to change it. this is very good for contract makers where it is already implemented in smart contracts based on ethereum. but not all of the contracts are successful and successfully executed. It still need more improvement and that need more time maybe 3-5 year.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

in my opinion, Bitcoin is now again a lot of interest, so why do not we have Bitcoin target of reaching $ 100,000, nothing is impossible, hopefully it is achieved.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:15:13 AM

in my opinion, Bitcoin is now again a lot of interest, so why do not we have Bitcoin target of reaching $ 100,000, nothing is impossible, hopefully it is achieved.
Yes nothing is impossible for bitcoin price yet Im in doubt it will hit this year 2018 the price of $100k. I have a doubt it could hit for a very short period of time. Maybe next year and  so on, hence were not so sure when it will take place.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:18:40 AM

i agree with you but not fully 100% agree, the blockchain technology is very useful and I think blockchain is a very good technology in this digital age because blockchain is decentralized and requires everyone's approval to change it. this is very good for contract makers where it is already implemented in smart contracts based on ethereum. but not all of the contracts are successful and successfully executed. It still need more improvement and that need more time maybe 3-5 year.
yes I agree with you, blockchain technology still needs improvement, for example in bounty campaign, there are still scam projects aja, it seems I think the security should be increased again, do not let anyone abuse the technology blockchain.

white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:29:33 AM

I don't think the price of the bitcoin will become 100k dollars this year.  Maybe this year will become 40-50k dollars. I hope the price of the will increase again because the price of the bitcoin as of now decreasing and now it's already $8500 and I think it will recover again after few days or few weeks after the dumping price
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

Yes it possible, but no one know what will happen in future. I think bitcoin in this year will reach $ 40,000, but many rumor said can reach $ 100,000.
Now bitcoin drop down, just hold your bitcoin and in a few month later will rise and shine again.
Future is very much unpredictable and you can expect anything to happen in the days to come. The only thing which can result in increase in the market value of bitcoin is the increase in the demand of bitcoin in the international market. If there will be an increase in demand, then there are chances that the market price will reach up to this much value. Otherwise, it is near to impossible thing to happen in such a short time.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

Very similar to what I think. Regulation is unavoidable, and once the uncertainty is over, people will know where they stand and gain confidence.

For me bitcoin can reach 25,000 to 30,000 within this year 2018. and i expect another ATH break when we enter on 2019.

After this government regulation thing is done bitcoin price will boom again.
If whole world start using bitcoin around the world and all the payments would be made in bitcoin then there may be a chance that it will go high to the 100k otherwise it will take a lot of time for the bitcoin prices to reach at the so higher level and if this motion continues then in 2020 prices will be surely touching 100k and more of it that time will be only selling oriented because only few people will have resources to buy.

exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:59:20 AM

But bitcoin price is unpredictable so if bitcoin really reach $100.000 in this year this is good news to bitcoin investor and bitcoin traders.

no shit
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:25:10 AM

I do believe that Bitcoin and some other good crypto coins will grow very high but not sure whether bitcoins can reach 100K within this year. This year all governments are behind regulating all crypto investments so now on prices may not go up very fast but it will take more time to reach that target price. I'm very confident in a few years bitcoin may reach that price.

This optimistic was before the fud news spread here in crypto which makes cryptocurrency price in general go down.
The correction is very deep so i dont think that the price will reach that above price soon. Lets see what happen.
Photographer

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:06:37 AM

It is annoying to read again and again about this baseless claims of absurd prices in future for this or that coin. And it is also misleading, since weak minded people could start to believe something which has no consistence, being it just the dream of someone else.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:28:10 AM

Thank God lm hoping for that prediction for all of us will be rich. Every bitcoin holder expect and wait for that price $100000.Because that's only our hope to meet our dreams this 2018.many people now is waiting for the recovery of bitcoin because everybody's excited for the expensive price of bitcoin. We all have chance to be rich. Thanks bitcoin for giving us hope.
dboy3225

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:00:16 AM

Bitcoin's price has gained quite fast in the end of 2017. But I think bitcoin's value will not be $ 100k in 2018. Bitcoin's value may be up to $ 50k in the year 2018.
baileym

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

$100,000 by the end of the year?  

I think it could reach this level but probably not that quickly.  If it was the only crypto I would say there is more of a chance but there's a lot of competition out there trying to improve on the system.  We also have to wait for people to gain more trust in the system for it to become a more widely used payment system.  I think this will take more than a year.
kimamaxgreen

Activity: 115
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:25:49 AM

Bitcoin bounced around our $8800 support zone (GDAX) and moved sideways along $9k for a bit. It just dropped back to the $8800 area and looks to drop further it if can't find support at $8700.

Is this the bottom?

The last month in crypto has been bloody, to say the least - but things are looking brighter today.

The cryptosphere just experienced the worst crash since 2014 - hundreds of billions of dollars were wiped out; nobody has a clue as to where the market will settle down, but we can prepare ourselves for a few scenarios.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

We all know that the price of bitcoin from the start is continue increasing. We all know that bitcoin has a possibilities to reach $100,000 price but I think it takes much time to reach that price the current price now is only $9,000, maybe in 2018.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:51:40 AM

That would be the most happy moments of bitcoiners for price increase. $100000 is the most awaited time of all especially investors and traders because high volatility of bitcoin is the most interested in bitcoin. That's why many investors are investing because they want a big profit that will multiply more than their capitals. Investors enjoyed a lot bitcoin because know that this will bring us to multiply their wealth.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

no one can say because the bitcoin price is too low and you need to hold it to earn such a huge amount of money but I'm not sure I can take that bitcoin price now 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: