Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTUBE | NOW LIVE | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | FIRST AIRTIME MEDIA PLAYER  (Read 79811 times)
nightandday

Activity: 204
Merit: 137

SmileyGnome

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

I'm here and mining Bittube for about 8 hours now  Grin

See how it actually mines.

Bet yes, I agree perhaps one of the only few altcoins with a use lol
oh, can you give me your own mining experience, please.
How many TUBE have you gotten each hour for 6 AMD-card rig?

I have gotten about 1-2 TUBE an hour variable on two 1080Tis

Want to get into the Bitcoin ATM business? Ask me how! https://chainbytes.com/
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

The fact that even viewers can earn is the main factor in increasing the number of users and viewing time in the short term. Really impressive, Who can tell what events we should wait in the near future?
fearx93

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:02:12 AM

Why does the page consume a lot of memory ??
its normal?
1rV1N

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

Hello Everyone!

I want to invite you to new pool
International multinode pool powered by Node.JS.

Some notes about us
Telegram Bot
Automatic server selection based on geo position. Just point your miners to Pool.TUBE.CryptoPool.Space:7777
Automated pool failover
Block-height monitoring
PaymentID payments for exchanges
Custom payment thresholds for normal wallets + exchanges!
Dynamic port difficulty
Manual difficulty
PPLNS payout scheme
Per-Worker hashrate charts
E-mail and\or Telegram notification about the change in the status of the miner and the payments made to your wallet.
Open API
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/ssWB2mM
tube.cryptopool.space
nightandday

SmileyGnome

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

Grin Got my first Airtime payments. This is really cool watching my airtime build up in real time while enjoying videos. Cheers to the TUBE team for making this happen. I am more excited about this project than I have been in years about any crypto project. In time, this project will prove to be one of the best projects developed in years. Now we need to invite people to the platform and grow its network effect.

mycoinbtc

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

Sorry to disappoint you, BUT IT IS NOT FUD WHEN IT is TRUE.

PRICE IS 900 AND GOING DOWN

BTC one month ago: 6200$
BTC right now: around 8200$
BTC in one week: +17%
In one week, bittube is 9% up against USD.
Bittube down against BTC, who gives a f*ck ?  I don't trade bittube for BTC. After the big BTC pump will come the dump, whales are pushing for panic buys in BTC.

You're fudding to buy cheaper and cheaper.

you are trying your best as a team member.! but it is useless.

go change ur mining difficulty. it is a joke . your coins are easily mined and dumped in the market pushing the price to 500 satoshi soon. next time before u lunch a coin do your math.

if you do not know how , GO LEARN

Now Chinese miners are dumping the price cuz of ur stupidity.

now go back to your Discord chat and tell your team the price has reached 900 and going down. maybe that will push them to do something useful about it.

Man, this guy has been right for so long , and continuing to be right.
Happy I stop-lossed at 0.00001.

good luck to all holders, you'll need it.

And still right !  price reach 600 Satoshi ,

before i said it ll get to 500 !! i CORRECT MY SELF < IT LL GET TO 300 staoshi

And watch out for their website ,  something it about that is soo heavey for memory !! very suspcious,. even youtube with billions videos is faster and uses less memory.

watch out for your computers.

and soon the price is 300 staoshi.

NOW LET ME KNOW IF ANY ONE DAREs TO SAY I WAS WRONG> !!!!!  BUNCH OF AMATEURS !!!!! hahahaha
MinedTangerine

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:26:22 PM

Bittube down against BTC, who gives a f*ck ?  I don't trade bittube for BTC. After the big BTC pump will come the dump, whales are pushing for panic buys in BTC.

go change ur mining difficulty. it is a joke . your coins are easily mined and dumped in the market pushing the price to 500 satoshi soon. next time before u lunch a coin do your math.

now go back to your Discord chat and tell your team the price has reached 900 and going down. maybe that will push them to do something useful about it.

And watch out for their website ,  something it about that is soo heavey for memory !! very suspcious,. even youtube with billions videos is faster and uses less memory.

NOW LET ME KNOW IF ANY ONE DAREs TO SAY I WAS WRONG> !!!!!  BUNCH OF AMATEURS !!!!! hahahaha

You were wrong. Now let me make a prediction. In a year you will be in a closed mental institution chained to a bed raving about crypto. I will check back in a year Smiley

SUQA - A new open source peer to peer digital currency
 (https://suqa.org/)
mycoinbtc

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:26:39 AM

Hahahahahhahah

Why u guys so upset. U did ur best . But ur best wasnt enough. Hhhhhh

Iam just trying to warn others from these things:

1- The website suspicious, it uses a lot of memory. Even more than youtube.

2- the max supply is 1 BILLION . so the price is expected to be 30 Satoshi.  Like BCN.

3- the mining difficulty is so low, so miners will keep dumping price.

And go all through my posts I have been right since thr beginning.

Good luck !

MinedTangerine

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

You were wrong. Now let me make a prediction. In a year you will be in a closed mental institution chained to a bed raving about crypto. I will check back in a year Smiley

This stupid, childish, emotion-filled comment is unnecessary here since you have no discussion over price\market\technology\dev team etc. Do you feel better after writing that at least..?

I don't feel anything, I was just trolling him back. Although I doubt its possible. You can see where that guy is.

MinedTangerine

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

Hahahahahhahah

2- the max supply is 1 BILLION . so the price is expected to be 30 Satoshi.  Like BCN.

Good luck !

lol this is really something.
This guy has been commenting here about 500 satoshis for months and instead of devs or people in charge come in and contradict what he is saying about mining and supply - People just laughed him off.

well....

Navigate back and read a little. They told him the facts many times. You want them to repeat the same shit over and over. He is broken, plain as day. I mean fine if people don't like BitTube just say it and move on, no need to repeat like a broken record. I don't care its still one of the best Crypto projects out there and in time the price will reflect the quality. Again if you don't agree fine, but no need to repeat it over and over. Btw this guy is just bitter because he bought into the Bittrex pump. He can blame noone but himself for his stupidity. So much for his "oh my god wisdom". Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Btw his conclusion is wrong from the start. You can look at alts prices, most are in the same boat as TUBE and a lot lost a lot more.

aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

And still right !  price reach 600 Satoshi ,

And watch out for their website ,  something it about that is soo heavey for memory !! very suspcious,. even youtube with billions videos is faster and uses less memory.

NOW LET ME KNOW IF ANY ONE DAREs TO SAY I WAS WRONG> !!!!!  BUNCH OF AMATEURS !!!!! hahahaha

If so, it will be difficult Smiley
nightandday

SmileyGnome

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

I’m going to shamelessly shill this in here in an effort to attract those who want to help build our Bittube Slack community. Discord is great for many people, but at the same time others dislike it (as is the case for myself). In order to reach people across the whole spectrum and provide community service to the community, this Slack is community run. Hope to help people learn about Bittube and troubleshoot any issues they may have. It’s also a good path to send people here to discord if they need further assistance. Hope to see some of you awesome people over there. Don’t forget to come shill your tube channels in the #shillarea there too 😁 tubing to the moon 🌝

https://join.slack.com/t/bittube/shared_invite/enQtNDE3MDM2Njg0MTQ2LWJlOTg1MzZhZmE1YzUzODgxZjlhMDA3YjViMGU2M2QxMDFhNTg0YjFhOTdjMzc4NzVhOWMzYjkzYWM0NjEzYmY AUTO invite will shut off in less than 15 hrs.

mycoinbtc

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

Hahahahahhahah

2- the max supply is 1 BILLION . so the price is expected to be 30 Satoshi.  Like BCN.

Good luck !

This guy has been commenting here about 500 satoshis for months and instead of devs or people in charge come in and contradict what he is saying about mining and supply - People just laughed him off.

well....

Navigate back and read a little. They told him the facts many times. You want them to repeat the same shit over and over. He is broken, plain as day. I mean fine if people don't like BitTube just say it and move on, no need to repeat like a broken record. I don't care its still one of the best Crypto projects out there and in time the price will reflect the quality. Again if you don't agree fine, but no need to repeat it over and over. Btw this guy is just bitter because he bought into the Bittrex pump. He can blame noone but himself for his stupidity. So much for his "oh my god wisdom". Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Btw his conclusion is wrong from the start. You can look at alts prices, most are in the same boat as TUBE and a lot lost a lot more.

Another amateur. Can't u see!!! Huh

This project is all about surviving on the Satoshi of new naive investment.
This project is like a leech , sucking Satoshi from people.

And it is all one way, DUMPIND WAY!!!

Miners dump thier coin ,
Airtime is dumped ,
The price is dumped ,

It will be continue like this  till it is delisted.

Yes, they will be some pumps to fool investors , ... That is why I want to warn people to be careful,

There is sitll 1.000.000.000 to be mined and dumped.  By then the price will be 30 Satoshi .
BE CAREFULL !!

Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

Uploads are scanned by AI using ContentID and potential violations are tagged for review. To ensure censorship resistance, content curation, copyright infringement cases and moderation will be handled in a decentralized system that gives control to the community

What is the benefit of using a blockchain then? It seems useless in my opinion. The same AI scanned contentID is used on Youtube. This is not community driven.
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

Uploads are scanned by AI using ContentID and potential violations are tagged for review. To ensure censorship resistance, content curation, copyright infringement cases and moderation will be handled in a decentralized system that gives control to the community

What is the benefit of using a blockchain then? It seems useless in my opinion. The same AI scanned contentID is used on Youtube. This is not community driven.

Read the whitepaper, you'll know why.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

RE: mining BitTube coins.

I am seeing not much more hashrate on 16 cores, as i see on 8 cores... using xmrigCC

is there any way to maximise thread mining output ? anyone? Smiley
Shonegor84

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

I getting this error in bittubed.exe Why?

2018-08-17 16:50:55.617 [P2P1]  ERROR   blockchain      src/cryptonote_core/blockchain.cpp:2537 Bulletproofs are not allowed before vX
2018-08-17 16:52:18.967 [P2P8]  ERROR   blockchain      src/cryptonote_core/blockchain.cpp:2537 Bulletproofs are not allowed before vX
Neoony

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:26:45 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 03:57:30 PM by Neoony

RE: mining BitTube coins.

I am seeing not much more hashrate on 16 cores, as i see on 8 cores... using xmrigCC

is there any way to maximise thread mining output ? anyone? Smiley

The algo is 2mb scratchpad.

That means it needs 2mb of CPU cache per core/thread.
You probably got 16mb cache, so 16 / 2 = 8

You might get a tiny boost using more than 8 cores, but not that much.

EDIT: correction, TUBE is 4 MB scratchpad...so you might see most efficient hash/s at 4 cores with 16mb cache, more cores will add a bit, but not that much
Its all about scratchpad and cache simply Tongue
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:24:58 AM

Hahahahahhahah

Good luck !

well....

Another amateur. Can't u see!!! Huh

This project is all about surviving on the Satoshi of new naive investment.
This project is like a leech , sucking Satoshi from people.

And it is all one way, DUMPIND WAY!!!

Miners dump thier coin ,
Airtime is dumped ,
The price is dumped ,

It will be continue like this  till it is delisted.

Yes, they will be some pumps to fool investors , ... That is why I want to warn people to be careful,

There is sitll 1.000.000.000 to be mined and dumped.  By then the price will be 30 Satoshi .
BE CAREFULL !!

Please, create a channel on bit.tube to vomit all your hatred.You already have a legion of fans on bit.tube telegram channel that will watch your videos and you will make a fortune.You must monetize your obsessive trolling talent.If you need a manager just PM me.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
choriori86

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

Video Hash ID exists, but coins havn't been sent.
Are you stopping somewhere?
Are you checking after VIDEO Hash ID is created?
I can't see the relationship between VIDEO HASH ID and TX ID.
I think that it is impossible to see the flow of coins from blockchain explorer and airtime explorer.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: