Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:49:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm new to crypto where to start?  (Read 1431 times)
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:38:42 AM

On bitcointalk a lot of themes created by people working in the field of crypto business for a long time!It is advisable for you to join such a group! You will find there a lot of useful information!And you can ask questions that interest you! 

lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

you can start with you choosing a coin and reading in an altcoin or bitcoin thread. there are so many markets that support altcoin to serve as a starting point in this forum. so you can use that to start your early learning in this forum.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

Firstly, you should go to beginners and help section and read  a lot of subjects in there. After that, you can read subjects or create subject in here and improve yourself.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:50:27 AM

Dear all,
After I received hundreds of bitcoin and crypto adds on my social media I decided to join the forum to find out more about this blockchain technology. I found this forum huge and have no idea where to start. There is so much to read about. I could use some help to point me to the right direction to catch up with all this stuff here. Any help would be much appreciated.

Star reading articles about bitcoin first how do it works, the blockchain, the pros and cons, etc.. and then study next the other big coins and you're fine.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

Dear all,
After I received hundreds of bitcoin and crypto adds on my social media I decided to join the forum to find out more about this blockchain technology. I found this forum huge and have no idea where to start. There is so much to read about. I could use some help to point me to the right direction to catch up with all this stuff here. Any help would be much appreciated.

Welcome. This forum is indeed huge, and there are so many coins out there now. The beginners section is definitely a good place to go. As for learning about coins, I think you should start by limiting yourself to the top 10, and learning about the different types of coin - even the top 3 bitcoin, ethereum and ripple have vastly different uses. Once you have learned about the different types of coin, you will be better placed to analyse some of those outside the top 10.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

Users have given the best guidelines for making you grow great through cryptocurrency. I would suggest you to learn as much possible regarding cryptocurrencies and for the same one of the best tool is our forum. Apart from this, explore yourself different opportunities available for the same. It can be of different campaigns, trading and other business opportunities.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

Dear all,

Maybe I can help a little for you.

First thing you do is to make a post and comments or reply in this forum for your rank to be promoted to JR. Member. You can start posting at the Local Board for you to easy interact. You must make at least 15 post in a first week, then in the second week another 15 post. After that you will be promoted to Jr. Member, try applying for bounty campaign in the BOUNTY Thread and just read and follow the instructions. Check th spreadsheet if you are already included. Then you can start working here.  Grin

Metaljo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

watch some tuto in youtube !
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

I still feel like it is best to start with airdrops. You can get free or very low worth coins by that way. You can start sending receiving and trading with that worthless coins so you get used to markets.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

To start off, you could try and read the Beginners and Help thread under Other. I'm pretty sure you know where to find that, and then once you read the important things you need to know then you can go to Bitcoin Discussion or Altcoin Discussion right after you are satisfied with what you read.

Click on Home > scroll down >> under Other > click on that has the title saying Beginners & Help.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

I still feel like it is best to start with airdrops. You can get free or very low worth coins by that way. You can start sending receiving and trading with that worthless coins so you get used to markets.
but this requires at least a small start-up capital, because all the same even useless coins have a price. I would advise first of all to take part in Bounty companies and thus learn How to do the right analysis of a particular project. And already received as a reward a certain token, with which you can go to the auction on the stock exchange. How will their starting capital and initial knowledge.
Nikobitkoint54097

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

but this requires at least a small start-up capital, because all the same even useless coins have a price. I would advise first of all to take part in Bounty companies and thus learn How to do the right analysis of a particular project. And already received as a reward a certain token, with which you can go to the auction on the stock exchange. How will their starting capital and initial knowledge.
This of course a good advice! But it is necessary to mention that earnings on bounty companies is not a quick opportunity to earn! It takes time to work out good accounts!

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

Try to understand how wallet work eithe4 bitcoin or ethereum and learn to use your own wallet which you can control private key ( not exchanger wallet ). Then learn a history of bitcoin price so you are not panic when price goes down. Only invest 10% of your asset. Dont take loan to buy crypto only your cold money not daily money.

And good luck

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zone95

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

Dear all,

Maybe I can help a little for you.

First thing you do is to make a post and comments or reply in this forum for your rank to be promoted to JR. Member. You can start posting at the Local Board for you to easy interact. You must make at least 15 post in a first week, then in the second week another 15 post. After that you will be promoted to Jr. Member, try applying for bounty campaign in the BOUNTY Thread and just read and follow the instructions. Check th spreadsheet if you are already included. Then you can start working here.  Grin
Like seriously you just made very clear and elaborate to we the newbies, kudos
SloggerSasha

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

I would advise you now to buy SocialMedia.Market tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. SocialMedia.Market business model is advertising marketplace for bloggers and advertisers with integrated analytical tools and services based on AI and Big Data analysis.
virtued

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

I already entered the cryptospace a few months ago, of course along with all the hype that December brought.

However, I feel that I've learned a crap tonne since then and for myself, everything still seems daunting especially this forum! It's huge Cheesy

I recommend that like anything else you'd put money into such as stocks, to do your research, rely upon a number of sources, choose whether you're going to stay for the long term (HODL) or just try and make a 'quick buck' - personally I recommend like I thing the most of people would on this forum and within the community to HODL as crypto isn't to make money, but to literally revolutionise the world around us.

Anyway, away from that tangent.

Just make sure to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

Further recommendations would be to invest in typically 'safer coins' by that I mean coins that are already successful and will be less volatile than an ICO released last week with little info about it.

A coin, such as Ethereum, Monero, NEO etc.

Hope what I said can help you and any others trying to get into the space.

Many thanks,
Virtued
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

I am also quite new here, and I think that best thing you can do is to go to www.coinmarketcap.com and see what the top coins are. Then , you can make google search for each top coin so learn about them.For example : What is Ethereum ? ; What is Litecoin , etc
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

I agree to what most contributors have said, and the most important of their advices is DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Anyhow some fast tips: avoid highly premined altcoins and look for ones with respectable and known developers; in the end, if price manipulation is possible because of high premining and if the roadpmap doesn't get delivered, you're into nothing.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

Information offered by the participants of this topic,in my opinion really useful, each participant offered his vision in this situation. Now only to study, analyze, do all sorts of strategies in trading is up to you.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:55:02 PM

I would not bother reading much here because it will be beyond the scope of your understanding. Instead I would watch videos on youtube, google stuff, and in general learn about the industry before advancing. Once you have your feet wet with knowledge only then would I wonder further into bitcointalk.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: