Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:32:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm new to crypto where to start?  (Read 1431 times)
staradvincula

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

For sure, before you enter the crypto world you already have an idea of what would it be. Maybe you heard it from a friend or from anybody else.  That is why you got confused.  To entertain your interest, I will give you a little information to feed your idea.  Cryptocurrency is not that easy as what other thought.  It needs a lot of your time, effort and dedication.  You also have to do a lot of research, read and study the entire world.  You can also gathered an important information from experts in forum.  Sometimes, you can find the answer to your question there.  This is the first part of a good start.  Do it at a time, step by step in a gradual way and follow all the rules.  Soon you will there.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

Welcome. Also good to read https://www.investopedia.com/ for basic investment knowledge and strategy. For crypto related  research you  can use https://www.cryptocompare.com/
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

Now is the best time to become a member of this great cryptocurrency game. The market is at the bottom and there is a high probability that there will soon be a push up.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

To begin with check the state of the market and avoild FOMOing with all the money at the same time . Diversify your coins after research and do weekly cost averaging .
That was a very nice suggestion but it might confuse the novice too because it was a little vague. I would suggest him starting from bitcoin or Ethereum because one is the top crypto coin and other is the top altcoin. Both have survived tough situations and gained amazing targets. Other than these two, investing in neo, waves, Litecoin, Monero or Ethereum classic also means profits. But learn to hold in all kind of situations.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

I think you should not start the trade rush. First of all, Crypto Market today is hard to make a profit, if you hurry you will lose money. Prices for altcoin are now down. Can not make profit at this time.

cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:47:02 AM

The Altcoin market demonstrates reversal attempts. The volumes are returning, and this is a good signal to start buying coins

vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

It is a great time to learn how to make trade because the prices are going up slowly. You will not be hurt in the short run. You will be able to move very comfortably during the bull season after a few months with the things you will learn during this period Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
weiroliver

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

If you have free time, you can get 20,000 coins, simply by writing a message about Marine[Suspicious link removed]d community, fair distribution (proof of promotion), value in future.The coin will not depend on the miners and will consume much less energy (dev-less, self sustaining).The project is reborn with more advanced technologies of the future (machine to machine, artificial intelligence).
penfeedotic

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:18:51 PM

Marinecoin has a good model for a crypto currency. It is dev-less, low energy cost and eco friendly. A large community will back this coin that is being air dropped right now. 20 000 coins to new member during ICO period for each promotion in a 24 hr period. Marinecoin is a crypto currency with faster transaction times. The project plan is to attain fair distribution of the coin. The block chain has a light code which makes it easy for new developers to use. It is also a secure block chain, resistant to hackers. No other crypto currency can claim to be dev-less and have the backing of a large community. It is a time tested and stable system, maintained by artificial intelligence. Go here marineco.in/ico and marineco.in
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

quipisismakh

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

Here is an ico party going on now that you can discuss.  Marinecoin is currently unvieling their ico campaign where you can get 20,000 MTC to help promote MTC.  They are using time dilution technology to insure everyone has a chance to earn their share,  MTC is designed for IoT blockchain applications for machine to machine interface.  Fast transactions and low fees position MTC to be an industry leader in the future.  proof of promotion - community - Read more here  marineco.in
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

Swear to god I ll snap after having to go through blocks of marinecoin copy pasted posts from accounts with 0-5 posts total..  Angry
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

As a begginer it is hard to study about how cryptocurrency works... There are a lots of information we need to know here in order to understand all... If you want to learn a lots...  Just used this forum...  You can ask here if you want...  And also read a lpts of related articles about cryptocurrency even its very hard to understand especially if theres no one who will guides and help to understand about it...  Read a lots of article you can used google and youtube to deepen your knowledge... Just always be patient and be careful while staying here... 

By the way your very welcome here in the world of crypto...
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Dear all,
After I received hundreds of bitcoin and crypto adds on my social media I decided to join the forum to find out more about this blockchain technology. I found this forum huge and have no idea where to start. There is so much to read about. I could use some help to point me to the right direction to catch up with all this stuff here. Any help would be much appreciated.
Don't buy crypto that have already done x10 or x100. The best way is to start from ICO. Than you will buy your coins for the cheapest price, and if the market will be going up you will make some good profit. Best ICOs for now are Nebula AI, Merculet, Lendingblock.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Start reading some basics and ways to earn Bitcoin with different options in this forum in Beginners and Help section. Post to that I would suggest you to got through http://lopp.net/bitcoin.html to understand basics of block chain technology and technical or not technical understanding of Bitcoin concept and the way it works. These is ocean like things to be learnt for knowledge but the links I've mentioned would help you as a starter in this forum.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

Look at the training videos from the experts of the crypto currency market on the Youtube channels! There you will find answers to all your questions. When I started in this sphere, I studied video with days and nights!
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

Follow CCN.COM and Follow coinmarketcap.com daily and Follow Bitcoinwisdom.com and Follow twitter daily updates
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Def. do a lot of reading and youtube videos to learn about Crypto. Then know that it's highly volatile market, don't sell just bc things drop drastically, and lastly only invest what you're willing to lose (risk mitigation).

As far as coins, other than the major 3 (BTC, ETH, and LTC), I believe in this upcoming altcoin ICO in '18. Check it out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and the first company offering individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:31:16 PM

Dear all,
After I received hundreds of bitcoin and crypto adds on my social media I decided to join the forum to find out more about this blockchain technology. I found this forum huge and have no idea where to start. There is so much to read about. I could use some help to point me to the right direction to catch up with all this stuff here. Any help would be much appreciated.

You can actually start here, read through this thread because you can ask questions, and find answers most beginners ask for. Finding out about the basics about crypto is really important because you will just end up wasting your time if you will start investing, because most likely, newbies who don't study about crypto and invest on crypto lose a lot of money because of bad investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
edenchainio

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:27:43 AM

You can use this list of questions to evaluate ICOs:
- Is it an asset-backed security?
Most exchanges require a securities license before they can list securities and most do not have it. Stay away from ICOs which are securities.

- Can this be replaced with a system similar to airmiles?
If the biz model can still work with a points system instead of tokens, then it’s a sign that they are just coming into cryptocurrencies to cashgrab.

- Is the blockchain required
If the infrastructure can work without a blockchain, then it’s also a signal that it is a cashgrab

- Are the team member resumes strong? - have they achieved things before, or are they still in university studying?

- Are they already in a successful business, got network and contacts to make it, see it through?

- Is there are strong business case?

- Do they have an idea which is implementable in reality? Can the concept be integrated in real life?

- Is there a monetisation model? Revenue / Cash flow?

- How easy or difficult is the entry barrier? Can it be easily copied?

- Does the model require tokenization to work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: