Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm new to crypto where to start?  (Read 1426 times)
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

Hi ! welcome to forum! everything you need to know about crypto its completely here . im prefer suggest you to check bitcoin discussion .
and alternative cryptocurrency section announcement . you can read a lot type coin and token . its a big confusing . but if you already know the basic concept its . you will enjoy read all of them ! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

Hey,
welcome. When I started in december, I did not much research and just investesd in bitcoin. It went pretty good, but a little research and I would probably have made much more money now. There are a quite good coins. The best coins to invest is the coins you can personally identify with and which you support.
I personally have invested quite a big amount in XRP because I think that their technology will be adopted in the future. But also smaller or more unknown projects, like FuzeX I find pretty interesting and invested in their project. Look around, ask people for advice and for their opinion and go for it.
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:03:23 PM

Is Facebook still showing Crypto ads? I don't think they are. I guess you joined right before they banned them.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

Hi ! welcome to forum! everything you need to know about crypto its completely here . im prefer suggest you to check bitcoin discussion .
and alternative cryptocurrency section announcement . you can read a lot type coin and token . its a big confusing . but if you already know the basic concept its . you will enjoy read all of them ! Smiley
I think it's best to combine useful with pleasant. I would advise to start participating in the signature of the company, which at the same time will give an opportunity to study the information on the form. And already there you will know how to trade the topic of tokens that will earn.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

This forum will help you educate yourself and when you cannot find some answers like i had when i started ,you can always make another thread asking about it.
Meanwhile , my advice to you is to start searching for campaigns in section Marketplace/Bounities. That would be good start!
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

Reddit is fab for crypto news, use coin market cap to get speciifc figures, then explore websites, and check out the team (check out their history) then read the whitepapers and any road maps. Once you have an idea of what you like subscribe to reddit news on them. Regular updates and news stories. Good luck

Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

Read on forums their articles help you where to start.When you ranked up to jr member join in some bounty signatures to make you learn more post on forum and suddenly read their comments about it.There are lots of benefits that bitcoin gave search for trading to know the skills and how to invest in some project.
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

Dear all,
After I received hundreds of bitcoin and crypto adds on my social media I decided to join the forum to find out more about this blockchain technology. I found this forum huge and have no idea where to start. There is so much to read about. I could use some help to point me to the right direction to catch up with all this stuff here. Any help would be much appreciated.
You arrived on time, everything has been prepared for you and the prices have been lowered so that you can invest more. Just think where and what will be more useful to you. And so good luck and forward.

vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

The most important thing is to read and research too much. Then you start making small-small investments and learn how to use exchanges. Making mistakes in exchanges and wallets here will cost you a lot of money. So be very careful! Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

You need to read the forum, watch YouTube channels in which there is a review of crypto projects, for example https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu1-oBOM-DzJ89o02Bx3XYw
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

You need to read the forum, watch YouTube channels in which there is a review of crypto projects, for example https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu1-oBOM-DzJ89o02Bx3XYw
Watching videos is really helpful to a beginner on wanted to start in crypto. It is good to read information its either here in the forum or do some research first. This is also important to minimize the risks in investing into crypto.
Janinejoson

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

Dear all,
After I received hundreds of bitcoin and crypto adds on my social media I decided to join the forum to find out more about this blockchain technology. I found this forum huge and have no idea where to start. There is so much to read about. I could use some help to point me to the right direction to catch up with all this stuff here. Any help would be much appreciated.
Since you said that you are new here, first, read the rules and read more about the beginners section nor Help sections which you can find the most basics to know to the newbies like us. I am also new here and I read a lot in the other sections especially in beginners sections to know more about forums and I also reading in the Meta sections to understand the merit system where our rank is up to that help us to do more and have a quality post in all thread we go to.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

Dear all,
It is difficult to answer your question because you are not telling us what are you trying to accomplish, do you want to just be informed about this new and exciting technology? Do you want to become an investor and make money with cryptocurrencies? Do you want to offer your services in the forum and earn money that way? Are you a developer and want to understand bitcoin more deeply? As you can see there are simply too many angles and it will help us if you told s exactly why you are here.

Agree, motives and aims are important.
First you decide what exactly you want to achieve and what will tell you that the aim is reached. Only after you start moving the chosen direction. If  you do not know what you want, it's a waste of time and effort to go.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

Dear all,
You arrived on time, everything has been prepared for you and the prices have been lowered so that you can invest more. Just think where and what will be more useful to you. And so good luck and forward.

Yeah since you are new, then it is your best start while the crypto value are still low. If you have money to invest then purchase now some bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and ripple or other coins so that if it will rise, you can sell that at a value.

Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

First of all, I think you should watch few youtube video about Bitcoin and news talking about Bitcoin. After you should learn how to manage your coins by creating online wallet and exchange accounts, after that you can start trading
mountainskyman

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

Dear all,

Welcome and I wish you success! For analyzing coinmarketcap dot com may be useful, and for trading I would suggest ripple, not much gains, not much loss, but experience.

Good luck!
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

It is best to start with buying your first bitcoin on binance or bittrex. You need to learn how graphs are working, how indicators are used etc for trading. It is best to follow wih your own investment in my opinion.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

Buy and hodl a bunch of low cap coins and walk away for 6 months. And only invest money which you are ready to lose.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

Dear all,

You are actually lucky to find out about this forum in your social media account because I don't think I'll never find this forum without the help of my brother. Anyway, this forum is meant for learning and educating yourself about cryptocurrencies. And also, you can earn money from joining campaigns in this forum. But focus in learning instead of earning money.

FFVitoria

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

I recommend you a good ICO here:
Marinecoin ICO https://marineco.in It's providing 450 000 coins for free.
Join our community here https://marineco.in/ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: