Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!!  (Read 5788 times)
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

I don't think so if the ICO and Bitcoin advertisement is not the scams or spams. Facebook is one of the good advertising pages that will help spread the cryptocurrency activities including the ICO.
Here, I agree that they ban the scammers and spammers that make the existence of ICOs and cryptocurrency worse.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?
i think some ICO that has a good rate is helpful to facebook because they Use "Advertisement"  and They Pay Facebook to make their Ads to be on all people News Feed.

About Joining on Facebook campaign really sucks because many people are Joining and you will get a Small amount of stakes .
thats why When i join on some bounty campaign i try to join morethan 50% of the bounty.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:17:00 AM

actually I do not agree with the ban on advertising on Facebook,but it's due to ico trickster so more Facebook does not want to engage ico scams,it's actually a wise move for Facebook considering Facebook is the biggest social media
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

Thats fine as long as ICO is scam, however banning ICO from properly registered and established companies like Telegram is not good idea.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
diamdirumah

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:25:20 AM

actually I do not agree with the ban on advertising on Facebook,but it's due to ico trickster so more Facebook does not want to engage ico scams,it's actually a wise move for Facebook considering Facebook is the biggest social media
True facebook doesn't want to accept the risk because this is very influential with the people who use facebook. And it also influenced the development of Facebook. And this is one way for Facebook to reduce some of the fraud cases through social media.
ngocpham1331

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

Too much ico appeared recently. I agree to remove the ICO scams that appear in the vision on this platform. I think Facebook actually does what the US government tells us, the SEC forbids US citizens to join ICO, as most ICOs currently only raise a lot of funds and will eventually run away from these investors.
vivuta115

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

So he doesn't deny technology and doesn't refuse their application. He just works within the legal framework.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

in my now more severe became Twitter, very often banned my subscribers, but Facebook until that I like.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

They tried to do it, but they did not succeed. I will not be surprised that they use this hype and will conduct an ICO!
kamike

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

It is fine if the facebook campaign will be done for as long as some medias just like twitter and this forum still free to do sharing information about and updates regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
vidiep100100

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

In my mind, ICO that promotes people is a scam and people are very disappointed, so now they will filter out advertisements of various projects. Facebook is just being protective of its users and there is nothing new about this ban. I think Mark Zuckerberg really hopes to have his own crypto.
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:43:25 AM

No I  won't agree. Facebook did a lot of contribution on promotion of a product.
There millions in community on Facebook and it very helpful to promote a product.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:46:40 AM

I like it when Facebook snobs all these ads because it causes hype to the cryptosphere. I hate it when people-sheep get their hands into bitcoins and other crypto-tokens without even trying to understand what are they all about. When sheep buys bitcoin on hype, the market will surely rise and attract more and more noobs;

Unfortunately, once the hype is over, these noobs would get bull-trapped and sooner or later would have no choice but to cut-loss.

Now, these cut-loss sheep will surely feel bitterness towards bitcoin and other tokens because obviously, they must have somebody else to blame about their stupidity... and these people will surely spread nasty branding about bitcoin.

Therefore, FACEBOOK ADS about crypto must be stopped for real. ha ha!
jiangsuren

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

We know that Facebook banned all crypto related ads but still sometimes i observed showing ICO promotional ads in my homepage right side.I don't know why it's showing if actually facebook banned it.Definitely it's bad effect only for real ICO promotion because maximum ICO scam in this time.Legit ICO find out really hard.Also twitter banned crypto ads i heard but i don't know what actually happened.
bournekin

Activity: 476

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

I really sure that if Facebook bans the crypto, it will be the crypto that is indicated as scammers or spammers or illegal ICOs. I know that Facebook is one of the best media to promote good ICOs and cryptocurrency. We also know that so far, many ICOs use FB as one of the bounty campaigns to promote. I'm sure that along the promotion is legal, good, and no spam or scam, FB still allow it.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:32:54 AM

I will not be bothered with these things because facebook itself will not be able to completely ban it because they also need loyal members on the platform, if facebook forbid it I'm sure the stock of facebook will surely come down and I'm sure also the people on facebook they also invest in Crypto. But if facebook only forbids Crypto that potentially to cheat I would strongly agree because then facebook will be a premium in terms of Crypto.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

The problem is that crypto is unregulated and there are too many scams. I think Facebook is just trying to protect not its users, as they would say, but themselves. Reputation is also important. And there could also be some government pressure in this decision. I really don't care, and I think they don't really need crypto ads.
EzzNju

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

I think the ban has proved hard for facebook to implement,everyday I came across lots of campaigns on facebook.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

No I  won't agree. Facebook did a lot of contribution on promotion of a product.
There millions in community on Facebook and it very helpful to promote a product.

Sad  but true, no more facebook campaign, facebook banned the crypto already. Maybe because of the people who rides in the popularity of cryptocurrencies and use it to scam other people.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

That's why ICOs use bounty hunters Grin Facebook bounty campaign may be even better that Facebook adds. Now I participate in NagriCoin Facebook bounty and I hope that this project will succeed. I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. What project would I support financially? For sure, the one which has lofty ambitions. If you see an ICO which is solving an important problem, it’s a good sign. That's why I've chosen this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: