Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!!  (Read 5788 times)
atlantik

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

And how Facebook will determine which ICO scam, and which is not. There now appeared crypto-currency experts? Although now you can not determine 100%, that there will be no scam.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nyo hai

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

It is very difficult to say yes because I followers facebook bounty is there any other way to remove scam from facebook
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

its a good way to lessen scams in ico, too many people creating multiple fake accounts in facebook are popping everywhere just to scam people who are too lazy to do their research before investing in an ico.

I think it is a good step though
adizero

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

I think it won't solve any scam issues in crypto currency, they will find another way to scam peoples. Some peoples would see this as their disadvantages because they are promoting ICO by facebook.
Kettle255

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

They banned just paid banner ads. No one can ban you write a out anything you want on your page. No one can ban creating public pages to support icos. you can still do your bounty likes and shares as usual
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

Still seeing facebook campaign with the ICO bounties.
Every time i scroll down on Facebook i can still read many ICO and promotions.
I think FB can't stop it right now, they need more time.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

They are prohibit all paid advertising in facebook to secure their customers from being scammed. I think its a good step to reduce the scam but actually its useless because scammers always had way to scam.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
xiwanfd

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

A good idea for Facebook is to restrict encrypted advertising, not ban it, most of which is just counterfeiting and swindling money.

Powerful and real Ico projects can also be sold in large quantities without Facebook advertising.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:31:51 AM

They banned only the banner ads, we can still like and share in Facebook and the Facebook campaign is smoothly operating until now.   Facebook is just being protective to its users and there is nothing new about this ban.  No one can banned you if you write  anything you want on your page. No one can banned you creating public pages to support ICO's . You can still do your bounty campaign's  likes and shares as usual.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

They banned only the banner ads, we can still like and share in Facebook and the Facebook campaign is smoothly operating until now.   Facebook is just being protective to its users and there is nothing new about this ban.  No one can banned you if you write  anything you want on your page. No one can banned you creating public pages to support ICO's . You can still do your bounty campaign's  likes and shares as usual.
That is true, Facebook, Twitter and Google banned only paid advertising. You can still share your posts about your ICO with hashtags Wink.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

I agree to the paid advertising but not for personal use, because we earning money by facebook bounty campaign. Its their decision to give theirs customers a secure access.
asdizn172777

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

I really sure that if Facebook bans the crypto, it will be the crypto that is indicated as scammers or spammers or illegal ICOs. I know that Facebook is one of the best media to promote good ICOs and cryptocurrency
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:08:59 AM

Facebook can ban paid advertising for ICO and other crypto stuff, but he can't forbid people to post about crypto stuff. But in my opinion I think that facebook isn't platform for promoting crypto, because on facebook most people just share photo and chat with friends. I would say that twitter is much better for promoting ICO, because you can have only followers who interested for that stuff.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

What kind of ICO and coins that must be banned? Here, the facebook may ban the ICO scams, but not the legit one. There are still some legit ICOs that we must help for promotion. In this case, i can still see some ICOs promote them in the facebook. In the bounty campaign, there are also still the Facebook campaign. As long as it is not a scam or spam, I think it is no need to ban.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
zxfffz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

I think Facebook is a good practice to ban ICO advertising. Now ICO is basically deceptive. I think Facebook's behavior is to protect users!
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

I agree that different attempts must be made to prevent the development of fraudulent ICOs. But I do not think that such a ban is right for everyone, because there are many legal and useful projects.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

Recently i realize facebook campaign is no more, one if my campaign updates us that this campaign will no longer have bounty program. Facrbook bann the advertisement of these ICO prohect. Bad news for every crypto user and most for a bounty hunter which facebook is of his active campaign. Honestly in twitter and facebook i do have more friend in fb over than twitter. So my bounty earning become less

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

Facebook has banned contextual advertising, and blocks some project links, (not all). Interestingly, on its project Fb will advertise ?)) And to be honest, mass posts about ico in Fb look like spam.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

Facebook is very strict against any type of ads. Even if we are paying for the ads we won't be sure that they will approve it right away. There will be time that they will ban your account against putting paid ads. And this is a lifetime ban.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

I am still seeing bounty websites that can connect their facebook accounts to their bounty websites which for me is a good sign. I think the key here is just sharing their posts and not sharing and putting some websites. Based on experience the posts that has website url links on it will be flagged as spam post and will immediately be barred from being posted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: