Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!!  (Read 5788 times)
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

I don't think is a good idea to stop Facebook campaign.... Almost everyone in the world are in Facebook... Campaigns through platform like this will be well know..... Stopping it is not right I don't support that. 
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

Rules facebook bounty is very easy, besides almost everyone has a facebook account, so the number of participants facebook campaign is usually very much whereas the allocation for social media tends to be small. But if you combine some bounty in one project like bounty facebook, twitter, telegram, an article in one project, I think that's quite profitable.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
IvanPetrov-751

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:07:25 PM

he banned, because he wants to create his own cryptocurrency. Also, the cryptocurrency was advertised further
jigsaw97

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

Who said that?we do advertising through Facebook, Yes, he sometimes blocks, gets out,but still proholdyat advertising companies through Facebook,and pay and not very bad money, so I wish to pay more and were high-quality company
as for being most site that are many users well they cant take down easily facebook to not advertise their project they may also have to use this and promote their projects for.
mediastiker

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

we should look at the obvious ico let us not be fooled by the cheat ico-ico and that kind of thing is the effort done to prevent the fraudulent ICO development
GokeVN

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

I don't agree in banning bitcoin advertising in Facebook because for me the best social media I use in online is Facebook I easily recognized how to use all its features than other social media and it is hard for me if it will get ban in the list of advertising it online, maybe there's a way to talk about it I will do that but I'm not a official admin of bitcoin so we just leave it to our admin to make it a part of Facebook again.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

I still post and share airdrops daily
trippjoeytan

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

I never participated in facebook campaigns but i heard that its tiring and those campaigns do not bring in much. I prefer to join signature campaigns.
That's right, what you say is absolutely correct. Advertising campaign on Facebook is really tired and time consuming but the revenue received very low because of the large number of participants. You know, bonuses are divided into shares, the fewer people taking part in the shares, the less the individual.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

Yes many ico ads on facebook are potentially scam. i did not mention all ico scam but this is detrimental to the investor. preferably select facebook from ico ads whether their projects are genuine or fake.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

Who said that?we do advertising through Facebook, Yes, he sometimes blocks, gets out,but still proholdyat advertising companies through Facebook,and pay and not very bad money, so I wish to pay more and were high-quality company
They reverse the decisions if I'm not mistaken, facebook are now allowing again promotions inside their social media site, there's big possibilities
that they will also consider having their own crypto after seeing the success of this industry, maybe its much better to see how the chain will evolve
if many big companies will use the system.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
manco1984

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

I do not think that Facebook is very valuable to marketing an ICO especially in the early stages. There are too many fake profiles and the audience is mainly uninterested in crypto. You hardly see classic financial institutions use facebook as a work marketing channel. The only thing I regular see on facebook is CFD-trading.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

I think facebook did ban only the some links and ads that pops up in your facebook them but still you can use facebook with crypto currency logo but you are very limited by sending some links in messenger.

TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

This is old news.
Facebook now says it will allow ads related to encryption to be displayed back on social networks. Of course, these ads will need to be approved before Facebook is displayed.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

It was not so long as Facebook did not only allow advertising of crypto currency and ICO, but also announced the launch of its own coin.

oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

I don't think because we can advertise by posting the links but Facebook never banned the cryptocurrency. It is because we are seeing many scam using advertising in Facebook inorder to make most. Facebook banned only the advertisements about cryptocurrencies because there are some ICO that is scam that you can see when you are browsing facebook, specially in facebook android app. Making some facebook pages/groups of about crypto currencies is ok. The advertisements only are banned.
So for this reason they banned the Facebook advertising.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

I have never met any problems with facebook account and facebook campaign. I know that amazix changed their policy about social networks. However, it's not bad too, because other campaign are paid much better now.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
primatnok

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

If I'm not mistaken ,you can still participate in Twitter campaigns on facebook .
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

Before, I am joining facebook campaigns because it will be an extra income for me but later on I stopped. Why ? I think it is worth to promote scam ICOs. On the other hand, I do not want my personal life, my personal information to be involve or to be connected to my bct account. I work with other people that I do not know so I want to be private also.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

The ban of cryptocurrency-related page has been relaxed by facebook, however, there are still some crypto pages that are deemed to have fraudulent links, I think you should avoid such altogether
ariesjia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

Too many ico appeared recently. facebook ban out. I think that's a good decision for cryptop. will limit existing Scam ICO.
I do not agree if there is no facebook campaign, facebook users very much very good to promote a project. one must know which ICO is serious about building its project objectives. fatal mistake if just follow the project but do not know the legality also the team of experts and CEO on the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: