Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:06:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7217 times)
Klater1901

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

Yeah, any bounty? Is glu token in Stratis platform? Exciting news comes soon, I like your project.
Yes they have a bounty. And Yes it is on the platform of Stratis. Read a little tape Wink Here and hype it because it is a ICO on Stratis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:58:10 AM

Yeah, any bounty? Is glu token in Stratis platform? Exciting news comes soon, I like your project.
Yes they have a bounty. And Yes it is on the platform of Stratis. Read a little tape Wink Here and hype it because it is a ICO on Stratis.
As far as I know, Gluon will not have a bounty campaign. Maybe I can be wrong. If you have other information, please give a link.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

As far as I know, Gluon will not have a bounty campaign. Maybe I can be wrong. If you have other information, please give a link.

They already had a bounty campaign in the early stages of the project, it was several month ago. Probably, it does not give the necessary effect. It would be nice to find out how the company was completed, and whether the participants got something. Developers. can you clarify?
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

They already had a bounty campaign in the early stages of the project, it was several month ago. Probably, it does not give the necessary effect. It would be nice to find out how the company was completed, and whether the participants got something. Developers. can you clarify?
I also wonder whether the previous participants got tokens and I would like to hear official Gluon statement for the main reason of postponing previous ICO campaign. On the other hand how come bounty participants managed to get tokens if it was previously erc20 token project and now it is stratis based. Even if they got it worth nothing.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

I also wonder whether the previous participants got tokens and I would like to hear official Gluon statement for the main reason of postponing previous ICO campaign. On the other hand how come bounty participants managed to get tokens if it was previously erc20 token project and now it is stratis based. Even if they got it worth nothing.
Of course, the former project has nothing to do with the current one, it's a new campaign with new conditions and ideas. Bounty campaign that was held in the early stages, today is no longer relevant
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

There is info on oficial web site about GLUON private sell with good bonuses for investors who will contribute at least $25 000! Also I know that people who do not have such big amount of money for invest (or don`t want to contribute too much) cooperate and get bonuses anyway! People, do you have any idea about it?
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:38:04 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 01:08:30 PM by serejandmyself

There is info on oficial web site about GLUON private sell with good bonuses for investors who will contribute at least $25 000! Also I know that people who do not have such big amount of money for invest (or don`t want to contribute too much) cooperate and get bonuses anyway! People, do you have any idea about it?
I know about such experience but can we trust someone that big amount of money? Unless we create smart contract for automized distribution of funds afterwords  Grin But seriously I would take part in such collaboration.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

I know a few guys who want to make a total cash purse and invest together in Gluon.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

I know a few guys who want to make a total cash purse and invest together in Gluon.
it is normal practice for joint investments to enter presale on ICO. there is a special services code is present on github. They provide an interface for creating smartcontract on Ethereum. Functionality is added constantly. payment to developers is 0.5 of the amount of the pull.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
appraiser

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

You mean a common pool? I know that such groups exist.
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

Yes exactly. I also heard about such group, but I never trust my own money to strangers. I'd rather look among my friends. It would be good to invest in the Gluon using ETH smart contract
goovsy

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

I know about such experience but can we trust someone that big amount of money? Unless we create smart contract for automized distribution of funds afterwords  Grin But seriously I would take part in such collaboration.

There are always few people in every (healthy) crypto community who can be escrow. I guess in Stratis slack we can at least discuss this opportunity.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

Yes exactly. I also heard about such group, but I never trust my own money to strangers. I'd rather look among my friends. It would be good to invest in the Gluon using ETH smart contract

In such groups there is the issue of trust administrator of the contract. The amounts that go very serious. Some projects do not reach the public sale , all redeem on the private stage of the sale.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:38:45 PM

Wow. All in one platform i have know: consumers, enterprise, manufacturers, distributors and retailers on autocar right?
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

I have just join their ICO whitelist? So this project using only STRATIS coin for buy token or we can using BTC, ETH?

contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

ooo it looks great. I'm keen on cars , so I'm glad there is finally something for motoring fans in crypto world, I think that there are more people like me. I keep my fingers crossed and I will invest.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

An interesting application for automotive needs. So it will be a third party application on a car system. Do you already have car manufacturers that are interested to use Gluon or maybe a list of car merchants?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:53:16 PM

in my opinion the Gluon project will be very useful for car enthusiasts and people who have a car. An interesting idea and I think many will be interested in this project. Only I did not find the launch date for Ico, tell me.
Toltekayotl

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:02:37 AM

I have just join their ICO whitelist? So this project using only STRATIS coin for buy token or we can using BTC, ETH?

A few pages ago already answered this question:

The Stratis ICO platform will be blockchain agnostic which means you will be able to invest using STRAT, ETH, BTC, NEO and LTC and it will do the conversion to Stratis in the background through changelly. This means you will be able to invest in ICOs without having to exchange your BTC or other crypto into Stratis first. 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:29:15 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 01:44:34 AM by SlimShadyMmp

this is the kind of project that makes you go wow i think is great and am waiting for wp seen video intro is good and also bounty campaign if there will one but every concept down to core is just plain amazing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: