Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7227 times)
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

A mini-nuclear installation? It seems someone has changed into a fallout or revised films about the post-apocalypse. I think that this is still far from it, although everything is possible - now the processes of technology development in various fields have accelerated so much that the technological revolution is no longer in general or even in the industry, but in a separate project or even a person. Today, one programmer can replace thousands of people with his work, tomorrow - thousands of people will stop driving cars (drivers). Gluon is part of such a revolution - for engineering it's like a Christmas present!

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

Oh my GoD! https://www.gluon.com/gluon-token-sale-rescheduled/
"We will be rescheduling our Public Sale to now take place in May 2018"  in May  Shocked  it's not quite soon but I hope that it's worth it

I think that is normal time. The project team will have the opportunity to qualitatively prepare for sales. Perhaps the stratis will release a new wallet version with support for tokens.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:02:58 PM

good article about the Gluon project-
https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/03/02/gluon-glu-ico-on-stratis-strat/
The author really does not doubt that the project will be successful.
filipe3x

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

Yes, a normal optimistic journalist. Article from the beginning of March. News about the postponement of the start of sales is not the best news background. But this is the right decision.
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

Yes, a normal optimistic journalist. Article from the beginning of March. News about the postponement of the start of sales is not the best news background. But this is the right decision.

start now - this is the worst decision. They will kill the project. It is necessary that everything work as a clock and the market grows.
filipe3x

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:24:42 PM

start now - this is the worst decision. They will kill the project. It is necessary that everything work as a clock and the market grows.

I agree with it. Running sales now is wrong. I think there are good marketers working in the team.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

I agree with it. Running sales now is wrong. I think there are good marketers working in the team.
it's better not hurry up and prepare well for all possible problems That the ICO wouldn't have been canceled for some silly reason in connection with the new rules for regulation of the ICO

OSYA

Activity: 647

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:32:35 AM

The Russians came up with the idea to believe the Russian President's mini-nuclear installation and put it in a missile with a diameter of 60-70 cm. This means that the next step is a car with a mini-nuclear installation that will work almost forever! That's when all this technology and the Gluon project will come in handy! ^ _ ^ I'm sure that the project will reach all its plans on time!

Even if such technologies actually exist, they will reach the average consumer in 100 years. By that time, the terminators or cyborgs will rule on the planet.  Grin

Riv

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

The Russians came up with the idea to believe the Russian President's mini-nuclear installation and put it in a missile with a diameter of 60-70 cm. This means that the next step is a car with a mini-nuclear installation that will work almost forever! That's when all this technology and the Gluon project will come in handy! ^ _ ^ I'm sure that the project will reach all its plans on time!
Nuclear engines are already on the ships, submarines and even was a successful experiment with the aircraft. On missiles, it doesn't make any sense. Since the characteristics of such a missile would be far worse than current models

Topгyю пo тpeндy
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

somewhere on local Stratis channels it was said that the platform for ICO is already ready and paused, before registration and other paper, but very important red tape with SEC for Gluon. I look forward to the end of the procedure and the start of ICO.
Now comes a very important period. I think in general, 2018 will be very important for the official adoption of ICO by different states. And of course projects based on a real product and a real economy are forced to look around a bit and go further within the framework of the legislation.
Igo doxod

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

Even if such technologies actually exist, they will reach the average consumer in 100 years. By that time, the terminators or cyborgs will rule on the planet.  Grin

as soon as the artificial intelligence sweeps the financial markets then and wait for the collapse, I do not think that it takes 100 years, 5-15 yes.
appraiser

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

as soon as the artificial intelligence sweeps the financial markets then and wait for the collapse, I do not think that it takes 100 years, 5-15 yes.

After 5-10 years a huge number of professions will be replaced by robots. And some professions will just die.
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

After 5-10 years a huge number of professions will be replaced by robots. And some professions will just die.

I'm sure that there will be no lawyers, realtors and appraisers (!) Smiley) These professions will become scarce.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

I'm sure that there will be no lawyers, realtors and appraisers (!) Smiley) These professions will become scarce.
add general doctors, teachers, drivers, marketers, in fact, all mass posts. It will be very difficult to live (
appraiser

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

Thanks God for the appraisers while there is work

And in 5-7 years I think we will have time to retrain
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

somewhere on local Stratis channels it was said that the platform for ICO is already ready and paused, before registration and other paper, but very important red tape with SEC for Gluon. I look forward to the end of the procedure and the start of ICO.
Now comes a very important period. I think in general, 2018 will be very important for the official adoption of ICO by different states. And of course projects based on a real product and a real economy are forced to look around a bit and go further within the framework of the legislation.
Price on strat lately very much decreased. I think this means that we will see a very sharp rise in the price of a coin with the first news about the platform.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

Price on strat lately very much decreased. I think this means that we will see a very sharp rise in the price of a coin with the first news about the platform.

I am not sure when will stratis releases the smart contract and sidechain features, if they release them on time, the price will be much stronger than now.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

Postponement of terms - if it is justified and makes sense, then why not? We see great hopes for the project and faith in it from the expert community and I think it is born not from scratch. All serious projects are based on some specific research. So everything goes according to plan, and the plan can always be moved. Wink

Gamerholic

Activity: 843

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

When there is a transition from the military to civilian sphere - technologies work miracles, save lives and so on. I think some of the technologies that seem familiar to us today were still secret developments yesterday. Now it's hard to hide something especially if you are connected to the Internet, and who is not connected today?  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

The Strat is in the range of 25-35 places by market capitalization I don't think that he will be able to up to the top 15 only due to news about the presenting a ICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: