Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:54:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7223 times)
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

Does someone know what's wrong with obsidian? This is also a product of the stratis platform ? They had sales in the autumn. And now the value of the coin has fallen dramatically.
This is not product of stratis platform, Stratis has nothing in common with obsidian. Obsidian is just stratis fork, do not make such statements people may just misunderstand you. Gluon also will not be stratis product, it will be only created on Stratis platform but its value will entirely depend on their own progress.

Yes, I agree with that, I apologize if I misled somebody. I figured out the problem. Obsidian has nothing to do with stratis.
Obsidian is very cheap because there was information that the main developer of the project left his post and became a simple developer, now the team are incomprehensible things. I think soon everything is back to normal.
hello, can you send a link to the official source of this data? I want to get acquainted.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

Does someone know what's wrong with obsidian? This is also a product of the stratis platform ? They had sales in the autumn. And now the value of the coin has fallen dramatically.
This is not product of stratis platform, Stratis has nothing in common with obsidian. Obsidian is just stratis fork, do not make such statements people may just misunderstand you. Gluon also will not be stratis product, it will be only created on Stratis platform but its value will entirely depend on their own progress.

Yes, I agree with that, I apologize if I misled somebody. I figured out the problem. Obsidian has nothing to do with stratis.
Obsidian is very cheap because there was information that the main developer of the project left his post and became a simple developer, now the team are incomprehensible things. I think soon everything is back to normal.
hello, can you send a link to the official source of this data? I want to get acquainted.
Hey, I personally heard that there were some troubles connected with devs amount of Obsidian holdings, and that the core devs team wanted CEO to distribute that amount in order not 50% of total amount was in CEO's hands.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:56:49 PM

hello, guys, this Gluon thread is not Obsidian. Let's return to the discussion of the problems of the Gluon. Obsidian still does not deserve that we discuss it
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

we have to listen to stratis at a conference in India.

I'm not sure that they are doing well now. As far as I know, the team of Devs has split up
Maybe this is the reason why the ICO was postponed?
What? is that true? I hope it's false information because I was dont hear anything about it. But if this is true then I think there may be problems with the ICO
Hah, this is just my assumption. I think everyone is waiting for update wallet Stratis.
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:18:10 PM

I'm not sure that they are doing well now. As far as I know, the team of Devs has split up
What? is that true? I hope it's false information because I was dont hear anything about it. But if this is true then I think there may be problems with the ICO
Hah, this is just my assumption. I think everyone is waiting for update wallet Stratis.
it would be good if the Gluon does not create its own wallet because It is better that the wallet of the Stratis begin to support the Gluon tokens

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
Vicrypt

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

is ICO still open?

I have startis and want to use to invest in this ICO.
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:46:49 AM

is ICO still open?

I have startis and want to use to invest in this ICO.

Hello-

You have not missed the ICO.  We will be releasing dates for the public and private sale soon.  Public sale will be held more likely mid March.  We're in the process of reviewing the tiers of all supporters now for our private sale.  If you haven't registered yet, please visit www.gluon.com/privatesale
www.gluon.com/tokensale

We appreciate your support. 

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:48:48 AM

Hello-

If anyone would like to see GLUON videos, please check out our youtube channel. 

We have posted interviews with executives and founders of Gluon.  We will be adding more videos each week highlighting new updates and features.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1DHcCGmhyrTpMqJcI_YhGA?view_as=subscriber

Thank you

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:31:12 AM

Quite true. As far as I know Gluon is the first product on Stratus. And of course the cost of the project does not depend on the base. Similarly, projects on Ethereum platform. Each has its own individual history.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:08:36 AM

it would be good if the Gluon does not create its own wallet because It is better that the wallet of the Stratis begin to support the Gluon tokens
Yes, with a wallet on Stratis would certainly be more convenient. Does anyone have any information on this? Desirable with references Wink
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

Hello-

We have posted interviews with executives and founders of Gluon.  We will be adding more videos each week highlighting new updates and features.

Thank you

Thanks for this link - post more video

This is one of the most advanced types of advertising.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

Hello-

Thank you

Did not know you started GLUON`s youtube channel. That`s pretty cool and you should work on it (TVE will help. guys from Stratis know how).
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

Hey, I personally heard that there were some troubles connected with devs amount of Obsidian holdings, and that the core devs team wanted CEO to distribute that amount in order not 50% of total amount was in CEO's hands.
Either way, the team won't sell their coins at a loss to the entire company. I think obsidian has a great prospect.
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

Hello-

Thank you

great news, reviews on Youtube are necessary for serious projects and coverage of your activities.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

Hi, can I ask you a question?
Can ledgernano be used to send stratis to the ICO?
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

More and more people will find the value of Gluon, and they will buy hard on stratis if they think gluon is a potential project to make money, they will definitely invest on gluon project, good luck gluon, hope you raise enough money.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

Has the date for the ICO been determined? I was trying to find some information on their website. Maybe I am too blind to see it?
as far as I know the date of the ICO was postponed to March 2018, due to the unstable situation on the market
That's right. In a falling market, it is more difficult to attract investment. Now we see signs of recovery in the markets. So I think the terms of the ICO will be announced soon.

I don't really agree with that as you never know whether a stable market might turn unstable within a matter of days. You have to pull off your ICO anyway and nobody can predict the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

Has the date for the ICO been determined? I was trying to find some information on their website. Maybe I am too blind to see it?
as far as I know the date of the ICO was postponed to March 2018, due to the unstable situation on the market
That's right. In a falling market, it is more difficult to attract investment. Now we see signs of recovery in the markets. So I think the terms of the ICO will be announced soon.

I don't really agree with that as you never know whether a stable market might turn unstable within a matter of days. You have to pull off your ICO anyway and nobody can predict the future.
I also think that the ICO should have been held in accordance with the planned date, otherwise why mislead investors? recently, it has become fashionable to postpone the ICO.
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:52:29 PM

Hello-

Thank you

Did not know you started GLUON`s youtube channel. That`s pretty cool and you should work on it (TVE will help. guys from Stratis know how).

Thank you! Smiley  We will continue to add more content. 

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

Hello-

We have posted interviews with executives and founders of Gluon.  We will be adding more videos each week highlighting new updates and features.

Thank you

Thanks for this link - post more video

This is one of the most advanced types of advertising.

Thank you.  We will continue to keep posting videos.  We want to be transparent and post more "raw" videos.  We want everyone to get to know our team.  Real company, real people, real product!   Have a great day.

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: