Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7227 times)
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

Hey.
How do you plan to secure the connection of the wi-fi / bluetooth module?
The current elm327 modules are usually quite easily connected by all devices without a PIN ...
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

In fact, the project is likely to grow to buy and buy some auto-concern. I see this as this: many such examples are the same Google buys such startups and then integrates the most successful services and solutions to their platform. So it was with Youtube and many others. Huh Who thinks anything about this?

USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

There were no announcements from GLUON Team for a long time. Are they still with us?  Undecided

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

Another ICO will be held on Stratis blockchain. But after reviewing the project I realized that the Gluon clearly has more advantages, distinguishing itself with his idea and the team. I think for Stratis the first ico gluon is a great option.
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:58:34 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your wonderful support and posts.  We apologize for not answering each question promptly.  The last few days have been pretty busy.  Our team is preparing and answering as many detailed questions as we can.  

We have not released any dates for the ICO.  We're shooting to launch the public sale in March.  We are looking at the tiers of supporters right now getting ready to begin our private sale.   Here are links for anyone interested-

Private Sale information/registration
http://gluon.com/privatesale/

Public sale and token information
http://gluon.com/tokensale/

If you would like to read the whitepaper, the link is below
http://gluon.com/whitepaper/

I noticed people posting about the cars on our site VW etc.   You will see quite a few VW, Audi, Volvo, Ford coming out.  Gluon has partnered with some of the industries best tuners.  They primarily work with European model cars that incorporate complex engine management systems. The GLUON device has the ability to communicate with multiple modules on the vehicle network.  Unlike most OBDII reader tools, they only communicate with standard protocols that are emissions related.   For example, we want the end user to have the ability to access all modules like climate control, SRS, ABS etc.   This will give our customers insight to what is truly happening with their vehicle.  That is just the tip of the features and partnerships we're already implementing now with distributors.  

GLUON has teamed up with European Car and Japanese car tuners that have access to the expanded network.  Our device will support tuners, independent repair shops, parts manufactures and retail distribution networks.  

We will be here answering questions to the best of our ability.   We also have a very in depth Telegram and Discord group if you're interested.  

https://t.me/gluonofficial

https://discord.gg/9G9GaK

Thank you for your patience and support.  

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

Another ICO will be held on Stratis blockchain. But after reviewing the project I realized that the Gluon clearly has more advantages, distinguishing itself with his idea and the team. I think for Stratis the first ico gluon is a great option.

Yes we are here.  A lot of our team was away at the Blockchain Superconference in TX.   We will make sure and be more active here.  I just posted our Telegram and Discord Groups as well.  If you're interested there's quite a bit of relevant information there.  We have all our admins working within those groups.

Thank you for your support.

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Igo doxod

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:27:08 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your wonderful support and posts.  We apologize for not answering each question promptly.  The last few days have been pretty busy.  Our team is preparing and answering as many detailed questions as we can.  

We have not released any dates for the ICO.  We're shooting to launch the public sale in March.  We are looking at the tiers of supporters right now getting ready to begin our private sale.   Here are links for anyone interested-

I noticed people posting about the cars on our site VW etc.   You will see quite a few VW, Audi, Volvo, Ford coming out.  Gluon has partnered with some of the industries best tuners.  They primarily work with European model cars that incorporate complex engine management systems. The GLUON device has the ability to communicate with multiple modules on the vehicle network.  Unlike most OBDII reader tools, they only communicate with standard protocols that are emissions related.   For example, we want the end user to have the ability to access all modules like climate control, SRS, ABS etc.   This will give our customers insight to what is truly happening with their vehicle.  That is just the tip of the features and partnerships we're already implementing now with distributors.  

GLUON has teamed up with European Car and Japanese car tuners that have access to the expanded network.  Our device will support tuners, independent repair shops, parts manufactures and retail distribution networks.  

We will be here answering questions to the best of our ability.   We also have a very in depth Telegram and Discord group if you're interested.  

the list of car brands has increased, it's fine. but not all answers are received to the questions above.
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:44:33 PM

Hello everyone!

the list of car brands has increased, it's fine. but not all answers are received to the questions above.

We understand.  We will do our best to cover most of them listed above.  In the meantime, please visit www.gluon.com/faq

Our FAQ page is up to date and very detailed. 

Thank you

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:59:24 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:04:47 PM by Chris@GLUtoken

Do you have any bounty campaign?

We do not currently have a bounty campaign in place during this ICO.  

If you were part of the previous ICO send me a PM with your information.  Once I verify the info, we will be going over specifics following this ICO. 

Just FYI-  In the middle of our first ICO, we obtained more funding that allowed us to refine service by teaming up with a platform that fit our needs and growth.  Stratis is that platform we needed.   We were able to attend more shows and work out the process moving forward.  

Thank you

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:03:33 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:03:51 PM by Chris@GLUtoken

Hello, Gluon. I participated in the project bounty in August and September 2017. Tell me please, will there be a reward for the participants of that period?

Please send me a PM.  I can look up your email and information.   Once I get your information I can send you specifics after this ICO. 

We appreciate your support.  

Just FYI-  We didn't complete the first ICO due one reason.  We received more funding in the middle of that campaign.  That allowed us to refine our services even more.  We attended multiple trade shows and teamed up with Stratis.  We needed to find a platform that was able to support our road map and growth.  Stratis is exactly what we needed for this to be a success fitting our vision.  

Talk to you soon.

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:04:56 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:03:13 PM by Chris@GLUtoken

Hello, Gluon. I participated in the project bounty in August and September 2017. Tell me please, will there be a reward for the participants of that period?

Man, I was part of this bounty, too. We are waiting for news. The project has only recently published a whitepaper. I hope soon the turn will reach us.

Please PM me your details you used during that campaign.  I can go over specifics once I get your information.

Thank you

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:12:45 PM

I want to know what is GLUON device how it works, for what types of vehicles is used, where it set, how many power it need, where it manufactured and who is manufacturer etc. Plz clarify

The GLUON device plugs into the standard OBDII port of any 1996- vehicle.   It has completely been developed in house.  All the software and hardware is proprietary to GLUON.   You can find out more information about the product and the team at www.gluon.com   There we have many videos about how the device works and what the capabilities are.

Thank you

www.gluon.com

https://gluon.com/faq/

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

I saw in your twitter a photo of Tesla's car. Does Gluon work with Tesla?  Smiley
I hope no. According to Tesla's report, the company's losses reached $ 619 millions in 2017...

We do have a Tesla project car.  We do not have any contracts with Tesla, but we do have partnerships with EV manufactures looking at increasing features for consumers.  More information about this will be released soon.

Thank you

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

Can you tell us what interest you received at the super conference? I noticed the pics on the Stratis Slack channel. I also think you made a wise choice to choose the Stratis platform.
M @ Gluon

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

Hi Everyone, and thanks Chris for the many great replies!!

if there are any further questions, I am also here to help clarify technical aspects of the Gluon platform. Particularly relating to the embedded side and interaction with the vehicles.
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

Can you tell us what interest you received at the super conference? I noticed the pics on the Stratis Slack channel. I also think you made a wise choice to choose the Stratis platform.

Thank you-  We are all very excited that we have the opportunity to work with Stratis.  Their platform is going to work fantastic for us allowing customers to have quick transactions etc.  Plus the ability to have side chains is huge for us in the automotive sector. 

We've been getting inquiries around all of our services.  Fleet management, diagnostic, datalogging etc.  It's great attending all these shows.  We're really able to gauge what the needs are.  Those needs are right in our wheelhouse and roadmap.  Blockchain and fleet management go hand in hand.  Our ability to store records, services, gather data, and remove the chance of falsifying EPA data or service records will be great for our clients.  Plus it was great for GLUON and Stratis to be at the same conference together.

Thank you

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

Why did you decide to use the Strat blockchain and not another such as the ethereum or neo? What advantages did you attract in Strat blockchain?

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:00:36 PM

Why did you decide to use the Strat blockchain and not another such as the ethereum or neo? What advantages did you attract in Strat blockchain?

Stratis has a great BaaS platform that will allow us to change and grow throughout the process.  We needed something more simple for integration.  Because they have designed their own platform from the ground up, they will be able to adopt everything we've designed for our clients and users.  We see them being able to support our roadmap as we launch new features. 

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
glutoken

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

Scalability was also a huge concern for us. We hope to get into a large number of vehicles and this simply would not be viable on other platforms we have experimented with. The Stratis platform allows us the ability to scale as our user base grows.
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

Scalability was also a huge concern for us. We hope to get into a large number of vehicles and this simply would not be viable on other platforms we have experimented with. The Stratis platform allows us the ability to scale as our user base grows.
I recently watched an interview with a developer on XEM he said that their smart contracts on their blockchain can always be improved, unlike smart contracts on the etherium. Is there such an opportunity on the strat of the blockchain? I think this is a very good bonus

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: