Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7217 times)
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

So this is the first project under Stratis platform. I am getting excited and I hope the best of success. I can see more and more projects that will utilize Stratis blockchain soon.
We all have been waiting for this event already long ago, and I am glad that the first Stratis based ICO will be that solid like Gluon very well known with already working product project and big collaborations ahead.
All that worries me is that Gluon has already tried to run an ICO on the Ethereum platform, but I don't know how it ended. In any case, the team's ambitions please me.

We appreciate your post. 

I can comment regarding your concern.  During that initial ICO, we received more funding.  That allowed us to take more time and evaluate what platform was best for our services and company.  We attended many trade shows.  That led us to the partnership with Stratis.  Like us, Stratis has completely developed their platform in house.  The ability to integrate our current IP into their platform from the beginning and during our growth period is very beneficial for us.  It is a true working relationship.  Also taking advantage of the Stratis sidechains  will be a great feature for us and our clients.   

Thank you for your support.   

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

we have to listen to stratis at a conference in India.

I'm not sure that they are doing well now. As far as I know, the team of Devs has split up
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

I think that this should not be a problem if the developers are so confident in the blockchain of the stratis, but it is not clear how the exchanges will accept the token on the blockchain  of stratis
Stratis is well regarded by almost every exchange. We cannot officially comment on exchanges at this point but we feel Stratis based coins will be very well received into the marketplace.  Grin
The exchangers love the money they will fulfill your any caprice for them. if they are not get enough money then there can be problems with exchangers but if you are so sure then this is excellent Cheesy

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

If I understand correctly this project is a step towards the full automation of road transport. The picture arises before the eyes of this: all cars go to the system of automatic control and control of artificial intelligence. People no longer sit behind the wheel except autodromes. The question is where to put millions of drivers? Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

Gluon is a good project, interesting information about the technical document, is it ready?  How many shared tokens have been created?
At this time, it is not known how many tokens will be released until the sales are completed, but the planned number of tokens is 700M.
Where:
Available in Public/Private Sale: 450M Tokens;
Company Supply: 238M Tokens (~80% is Locked).
based on such a huge total number of tokens, can assume that the price for the token will not be more than 0.07-8 $
It seems to me that even a lot. After all, will not the entire volume be sold? Or 688 million is a total issue?

688 million this is the sum of :Company Supply: 238M Tokens + Available in Public/Private Sale: 450M Tokens And also you forgot about Marketing Incentive Pool: 12M Tokens in total it is 700
but I'm sure that it's impossible to sell so many tokens

Igo doxod

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

Gluon is a good project, interesting information about the technical document, is it ready?  How many shared tokens have been created?
At this time, it is not known how many tokens will be released until the sales are completed, but the planned number of tokens is 700M.
Where:
Available in Public/Private Sale: 450M Tokens;
Company Supply: 238M Tokens (~80% is Locked).
based on such a huge total number of tokens, can assume that the price for the token will not be more than 0.07-8 $
It seems to me that even a lot. After all, will not the entire volume be sold? Or 688 million is a total issue?

688 million this is the sum of :Company Supply: 238M Tokens + Available in Public/Private Sale: 450M Tokens And also you forgot about Marketing Incentive Pool: 12M Tokens in total it is 700
but I'm sure that it's impossible to sell so many tokens
I think everything will be fine, because there were already ICO with a larger amount. A large ship is a large voyage.
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

Indeed, we are targeting corporations and management of vehicle fleets, both small and large, as one of the most important applications for Gluon.
That means you need GLUON`s branches in in many countries isn`t it?

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

Indeed, we are targeting corporations and management of vehicle fleets, both small and large, as one of the most important applications for Gluon.
What for? it is not necessary to open branches in different countries. It is enough that the service centers begin to use the technology of the Gluon blockchain

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

What for? it is not necessary to open branches in different countries. It is enough that the service centers begin to use the technology of the Gluon blockchain
I guess you can`t set GLUON device using blockchain. Maybe I`m  not right but branches for regions are necessary
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

Your device "Gluon" has the necessary certificates? You can sell it in any country? Is there any protection against counterfeits of your device?
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:19:57 AM

I'm not sure that they are doing well now. As far as I know, the team of Devs has split up
Maybe this is the reason why the ICO was postponed?
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:04:34 AM

What? is that true? I hope it's false information because I was dont hear anything about it. But if this is true then I think there may be problems with the ICO
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

What? is that true? I hope it's false information because I was dont hear anything about it. But if this is true then I think there may be problems with the ICO
Let's not panic. Does anyone have any specific information? And references to competent sources of? I for example think that the ICO was postponed due to the fall of the market. And about the problems I didn't hear anything.
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

I, too, think, that branches in each country not need. The main thing to implement the technology. To put it on stream.
appraiser

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

Let's not panic. Does anyone have any specific information? And references to competent sources of? I for example think that the ICO was postponed due to the fall of the market. And about the problems I didn't hear anything.

Yes, there is no need to panic, stratis make their applications capable of working with smart contracts. And there everything is already in the final stage. So there is no reason to be afraid.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

Does someone know what's wrong with obsidian? This is also a product of the stratis platform ? They had sales in the autumn. And now the value of the coin has fallen dramatically.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

Does someone know what's wrong with obsidian? This is also a product of the stratis platform ? They had sales in the autumn. And now the value of the coin has fallen dramatically.
This is not product of stratis platform, Stratis has nothing in common with obsidian. Obsidian is just stratis fork, do not make such statements people may just misunderstand you. Gluon also will not be stratis product, it will be only created on Stratis platform but its value will entirely depend on their own progress.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

This is not product of stratis platform, Stratis has nothing in common with obsidian. Obsidian is just stratis fork, do not make such statements people may just misunderstand you. Gluon also will not be stratis product, it will be only created on Stratis platform but its value will entirely depend on their own progress.

Yes, I agree with that, I apologize if I misled somebody. I figured out the problem. Obsidian has nothing to do with stratis.
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:16:02 PM

Yes, I agree with that, I apologize if I misled somebody. I figured out the problem. Obsidian has nothing to do with stratis.
I understand, everyone wants to write something important on the topic, But I ask you to check the data and arguments, only the facts. There is no need to hurry.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

Obsidian is very cheap because there was information that the main developer of the project left his post and became a simple developer, now the team are incomprehensible things. I think soon everything is back to normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: