Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:17:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year?  (Read 1954 times)
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:14:58 PM

I hope so. But just today they dipped in value again. I'm feeling hopeful, though. As I understand it, waves are used to create a custom token which is good for start up projects. Waves is getting more useful as time passes by so I am hopeful that waves will still hit a significant high value, if not $100.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
ikom4rov

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

This is very good news. I am also a holder WAVES. The coin is very promising. I hope that it will cross $100 in this year.
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:58:14 PM

I see room for growth in a few years after the improvements, because the crypto-currency market is in decline, every day launches a currency and many are not good for anything, and with that is killing the market, the coins with large potential is stagnant in the market.

Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

This would depend I think if they will do something new about their plan. But according to the rumors which I heard they will announce this coming February about the Waves, lets see what could possibly happen after the announcement being done.
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

I like waves. I am holding about 500 of them. I don’t think waves will reach 100 this year the maximum i would guess is $50

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

Waves will put up on top 10, With it's new Smart Contracts release we can see that the NG protocol of waves will be much faster in blockchain technology.  i'm big on this coin $100 this year will be interesting. Smiley

A good technology, and integrated wallet, leasing (AKA staking), all looks promising. Now, the type of projects that are now being launched on waves are rarely legit. This platform needs real rock n roll.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:37:02 AM

Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
Not really, I believe that the waves will be worth $ 100 or more, the essence of the coin is not fully disclosed and until the end it is not clear why it exists at all, the edges of some small movements from the team. But I can be wrong.
QuinsMacQueen

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:55:06 AM

100 usd seems maybe a bit excessive but then again look at the eth & btc run up.. even Waves for that matter !

I would imagine it hitting somewhere between 50-80 usd by the end of the year but the. What would eth & btc be ?! :O
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:25:02 AM

the rising price of waves is not as high as ethereum. the track record of waves price was rising on the top in $12-20. To reach $100, however, we should wait for long time it might be half of year till 2 years.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
I do not think it will reach even 50 dollars (and this is the most optimistic prognoses). Waves is a very good altcoin, but I doubt so very much that its growth will be as great as you suppose!
Em00n01 (OP)

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

Too much value to Waves.
I believe that next year the Waves will cost a maximum of $60

I think this is not too much expected value Smiley . The team is active and try to do their best. Recently they are developing their Smart contract. I am sure that it will hit $50 at the mid of this year.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Waves is the best platform but need more works to grown up!
 i am predicting that it will cross $20 in mid-year 2018
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

I think that's too high to reach that $100 this year but I think maybe around $50 who knows possible because of that project, but they should do more projects so that your prediction will be true it will reach that price in this year.

Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

That might be a possibilty if cryptocurrencies oricez will go up. Should the trust among digital currencies go up such that companies all throughtout the entire region where ever it is will support, the tendecy is that predection could even be surpassed.
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

I think it's hard to waves up to that stage, but if it does go back bitcoin with a high price. it might happen.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

There is a high probability that Waves will hit $100 but that would happen in the last quarter of the year. Waves has fallen hard in the last several days, as with almost all cryptocurrencies. While Waves has started to recover, the price to regain is a bit huge. Waves is still valued around $5 right now. The all time high of Waves was already more than $20 so there is still much recovery to go through. It might take more than a month before Waves will finally take over the previous all time high.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

I don't think it is wise to speculate on the price of any asset, including cryptocurrencies. If you believe in Waves, then invest but don't forget to diversify and control your risk.

Sometimes predicting the movement of a coin I'd good because it guides an investor either to go in, wait for certain time or not to go at all. In other words, it would now be in research mode.

Meanwhile, waves for me is a nice coin, built like ethereum. $ 100 this year is not bad.
SiberianWanderer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

I also agree that Waves is hugely undervalued at the moment, especially considering how many useless coins have much higher market caps with nothing but empty promises.

A quick look into Waves's existing team and partnerships shows they have a really solid foundation and will easily get more business users onboard, especially in the eastern bloc, once smart contracts are implemented. The fact that they are working with Deloitte means they are one step ahead of the game as regulatory requirements become increasingly tighter.

The wallet, while still in beta, has fully functional DEX (decentralized exchange) and Leasing functions, albeit with low volume. Waves NG is already live and atomic swaps are on their way. They do need however to speed up development or risk getting left behind eventually.

All in all, very bullish on Waves this year.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

waves is great project but they dont hype anymore if they start hype again it  will rise sharply. but 100 $ is unrealistic rigth now maybe 25-35 $. everybody can invest waves now.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

I think it's hard to waves up to that stage, but if it does go back bitcoin with a high price. it might happen.

Waves has been considered as one of the most favorite altcoin of the forum users like how ripple was until the pump and dump but I don't think it will make it to league of biggie

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: