Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year?  (Read 1949 times)
Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

I dont know why some people love waves and prefer it over ethereum but in my honest review ether is way better in terms of everything, But I do agree waves might hit big price in future. Its not a bad thing to hold them for long.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

I dont know why some people love waves and prefer it over ethereum but in my honest review ether is way better in terms of everything, But I do agree waves might hit big price in future. Its not a bad thing to hold them for long.
If we will compare Waves and Eth then Eth better. But if we will look at Waves and other platforms then Waves have all chances to win this challenge. I concern in one - too simply create own tokens. It's bad

madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

I still think waves is undervalued and is actually a functional product when compared to other top 100 projects. Don't forget Waves Platform AG is actually Swiss registered and that Waves has huge potential, globally.
Koioss

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

I trust a lot since the beginning of the Waves. But it does not move from where it was. Until this time, my expectation did not meet much. I do not believe that you will rise that much this year. Nevertheless, i hope, it will reach this value and make us laugh.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

Speculating on prices especially cryptocurrencies might provide inaccurate information.however, waves project has a great potential backed with the necessarily technology and team to make it in the cryptocurrency circle, lets just wait and see how far it goes,
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:38:29 PM

I trust a lot since the beginning of the Waves. But it does not move from where it was. Until this time, my expectation did not meet much. I do not believe that you will rise that much this year. Nevertheless, i hope, it will reach this value and make us laugh.

I will have that they go into the background and I will not risk my means by investing them in the waves. I think that it's worth paying attention to other projects.
SiberianWanderer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

If we will compare Waves and Eth then Eth better. But if we will look at Waves and other platforms then Waves have all chances to win this challenge. I concern in one - too simply create own tokens. It's bad

I think it's unfair to compare Waves and ETH, when the latter have had far more time and resources to develop. As much as I am bullish on Waves, it won't overtake Ethereum anytime soon.

That said, we have to keep things in perspective and understand that, currently, Waves' market cap is less than 1% of Ethereum's market cap,so the upside potential is absolutely huge. The thing that was more sorely lacking in Waves, which is smart contracts, is already under development so the gap should start narrowing.
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

I think if the wave reaches $ 100, that would be the right year for this project. and also still at the beginning of the year so anything can happen in 11 months. I will not doubt it and this team has a lot of development releases this year. You should continue buying and hodling Waves until you materialize with your return on investment.
tricky boy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

For me waves will cross $60 this year.I think $100 is too big price for them.The waves team works very hard and they have a good potential.If the market improves why not?everything is possible...
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

I think waves should have risen a long time ago, it is a good project but there is too much price manipulation. I think it is better to sell and invest in steady risers suck as NEO or LISK. There was a time a few months ago when LISK and waves were the same price, better to switch to lisk.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

Hope so. But doption is gettin deeper, all I can say. And I believe that'll bring higher prices sooner or later.
gsmbimol
Copper Member

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

hopefully this year is so much potential for waves authority and all waves investor because of the waves platform development is completed their beta version realesed. waves will hit $100+ this year most probably.

koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

I have the big hope on Waves. I follow this token from the bottom and have some investments in it. But now it's not so promising because devs are not doing "shock news". Still hodl and still waiting. I will check the balance in December. For sure the token in "must have" category

exadex.org

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

Depends on future development, hope Waves will rule 2018. Grin

keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??

Waves will never cost 100 dollars only because it is impossible. Just make the simplest calculations yourself. Use the information that you can find on this page: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
I am optimistic about Waves, so I think that it can make 700 - 800% growth by the end of 2018. Waves is a very promising and profitable tool for investing in 2018. Given the current state of the market, now is the time to buy. Business increasingly began to look towards blockchain technology, and the innovations that it brings to their work. Therefore, Waves cryptocurrency is called one of the most promising projects of 2018. Several people from Ethereum joined the Waves development team, which brought with them some ideas for improving the platform. Now, Waves has the ability to create tokens 2 times faster than on the direct competitor Ethereum. The project has its decentralized exchange, with which users have the opportunity to save and exchange their coins without resorting to outside resources, so Waves crypto currency is not entirely correct. Most likely, this project needs to be defined as a decentralized exchange site for tokens, which besides blockchain has the functions of creating the so-called "color currency" or the possibility for each platform participant to create their own assets. As assets may be, as some analogues of shares of an enterprise or tokens, confirming the facts of investment, digital tokens for participation in games, digital tickets for events. It can even be tokens - analogues of the currency. Given the fact that the Waves project team did not promote their "brainchild", based on the opinions of the crypto community, which considers Waves one of the most promising project in 2018, we can consider that this year we will see a sharp break in price to new heights!
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

Will or not Waves costs this year $ 100? - it does not depend on us.  We can only guess.  Yes, the team is working on the project, and we see it.  But an important role will play, whether the team will fulfil their promises.  It is also important to draw attention to the platform of a large number of investors. Also, the price will depend on the overall situation on the market.

[/center]
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

Maybe it is too great a price, I think the predictions from waves for this year only reached $50 and it also needs time at the end of the year I think the movement is slow, so it's quite difficult to $100.
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

As a waves holder, i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
waves currently trading at 6-7 USD. so you expect it to grow 1600-1700 % its value.
let's see its history of prices :
Jan 01 2017 : 1 wave = 0.24 USD
Dec 31 2017 : 1 wave = 11.84 USD
waves has grown 50 X its value last year, you are expecting 15 X growth this year, seems valid but can't predict exactly. I too hope it raises value
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

Of course not $ 100, but growth will be. Waves has a very professional development team and a brilliant leader. I hope they will succeed!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: