Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year?  (Read 1952 times)
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

With the present situation waves reaching $100 is not possible, but the cryptocurrency network is unpredictable and in this regard if it gains good support the growth might happen in the large scale reaching the $100. Waves to gain support the best way is to develop more ico upon the waves platform making it more effective similar to the ethereum platform.
steinkopf

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

I do not believe that this coin can reach 100 dollars. It seems to me that such a forecast is unrealistic because this coin has already exhausted its potential.
Suslura

Activity: 586
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

I do not believe that this coin can reach 100 dollars. It seems to me that such a forecast is unrealistic because this coin has already exhausted its potential.
It seems to me that in this way other coins that were once in a very good rating can go to the background. Therefore, in any case, it is better to pay attention to Bitcoin and the etherium. At least These coins always give the opportunity to raise their earnings in time for the bull market.

BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

if from ico party more and more are turning to waves. it is not possible waves will be able to reach that price. because their platform is still a little interested
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

waves lost the competition already. there are a lot of competitors out there outperformed waves. waves could not improve itself and lost it. now it is time for eos: eosdex , neo: nex, komodo: barterdex, ethereum: idex

you see? waves smart contracts is outdated and exchange is beaten

real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

I don't think so. I agree that Waves is one of the most profitable coins in cryptocurrency market now, and maybe its price will increase during this year, but hitting $100 is impossible. However, investing in Waves is apparently a good decision.

In my opinion waves is a very promising coin, but I think it has a really long way to go. I think it is not impossible for it to reach $100, but in my way of thinking, all it need is more time.

to hit $100 waves need more time
but, everything is possible in crypto, in my opinion waves price will spike up to $50 in this year

As you said, everything is possible in crypto. I hope that it will much more higher prices than $50 or $100 as early as possible.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

Next moves that waves could make will make some pumps, in this year 100$ is seems to be impossible but 2019 could be nice year for this coin in my opinion.

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

a big investor part has a lot of hope about this issue, so it is realized with the support of this goal in the long term.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

waves lost the competition already. there are a lot of competitors out there outperformed waves. waves could not improve itself and lost it. now it is time for eos: eosdex , neo: nex, komodo: barterdex, ethereum: idex

you see? waves smart contracts is outdated and exchange is beaten

lets watch the price of waves in the next couple of months,,
i still believe with waves if i compared with the others project my friend

rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:46:16 PM

A bold statement, but on the cryptocurrency market everything can happen.
But it seems to me that 20-30 dollars is an adequate price of waves. but I think that in the next 2-3 years, the waves will cost 100-200 dollars.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:06:40 PM

Waves is a pretty good altcoin and has many practical applications so the possibility of it growing this year is huge and the $ 10 goal I think is very easy for the Waves. The cryptocurrency market is still in a downward trend but I believe that things will be more stable in the next few months.

LindsayWWW

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:27:44 AM

I ma just waiting for that happen but the chances are really less and nothing is sure.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
Yes, I think the same with you. I also believe this year Waves will touch the price of $ 100 even higher than you predict. Waves is a promising coin so I must continue to be optimistic about the development of Waves coins.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

Waves will certainly hit big price levels in coming years, I think 50$ within 2019. There are a lot of important events that will take place in the near future, starting from Smart Contracts activation these days.

as i see outside, waves team is so lazy. project is really amazing but team is not hardworking.
because of this waves can be go meximum 50 dollars in 2020.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

There is an opinion that Waves will reach a price of $ 10 in 1 year. And after 5 years, its price will not exceed $ 24! You can see this forecast in more detail - https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/waves-prediction
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

There is an opinion that Waves will reach a price of $ 10 in 1 year. And after 5 years, its price will not exceed $ 24! You can see this forecast in more detail - https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/waves-prediction
Waves did reach $14 in the beginning of the year, so there's that possibility that it will retest its ATH before the year runs out. However, I don't see it x10 to $100 before the year runs out.
Ashliel

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

Hi guys

I have been keeping an eye on Waves from when it was about at the $2 mark not too long ago and I've been tentatively thinking about investing since it looks like there's been a load of chatter about them introducing smart contracts into their platform which would surely drive the price up in time.

I just need a bit of advice on whether to get in now that its around the $5 mark or be patient for the dip to get in and hold it?
summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

I surely think so, I bought 100 of them at like $4. So that would be a nice profit, overall ATH wil be reached again in November, December. It's always like that. WAVES also have to put smart contracts on the main net soon. that will be a big boost. I think it can even overtake ETH next year.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
While waves is a coin that I like in I think that the developers are doing a great job developing their coin, I really do not see waves growing almost 15 times in this year, maybe a coin with a very low market cap could do something like that, but waves has a market cap close to 600 million so it can not go up as easily as you think especially in the current conditions of the market.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

No I don't think that this will be possible by the end of the year. I already forgot when I heard about last ICO on waves. Now lots of interesting ICO coming on NEO.
Agree with you. I think now NEO is much more interesting and NEO has more prospects for now. NEO has some very good and interesting ICO's. If NEO can proof that they won't connected to the Chinese goverment it would be great. I like NEO but I fear that China can do anything with it.
Anyway WAVES had a lof of chances to win this race. They had some good ICO's and a lot of people knew about waves that was on of the pioners of crypto, but now I think they lost their handicap and new platforms can beat them actually. I can't remember the last good ICO based on waves platform.
Neo is also one of my favorite coins. It has shown us the strength den potential to survive in every passed dip. Though it is not my top priority to buy neo but it is my recommendation over many other coins. Bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoin are the only digital currencies that if consider better than Neo. All these five coins and waves are what we can trust with our money. They all return profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: