Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year?  (Read 1949 times)
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
I think this can be easily achieved even though I find the Waves NG is no longer giving it an edge over other platforms which are now even faster. No hype for waves is the only problem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
I think this can be easily achieved even though I find the Waves NG is no longer giving it an edge over other platforms which are now even faster. No hype for waves is the only problem

Exactly, the markets are a bit bearish for any coin to rally on its own. There was one coin launch that was hyped weeks ago, the launch was a dud, the price didn't climb prior to the launch, it just dumped.

We need a bull market for altcoins to prosper again.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

Waves will not even cross the $20 barrier during this year, because the team is not capable of developing a good project, the smart contracts of waves? They all are crap, you can not even make a 10% of what you can do with Ethereum at this moment

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

I think Waves is a lot of exaggeration. The promises are not made, and even if the promises are made, it is done too late. Sasha is sharing photos on the beach. Where the money goes Smiley

icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

probably waves may touch 100 dollars if bitcoin cross 25000 dollars then we can expect Waves will touch 100 dollars
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

I don't think that waves will going to make it this year because if you look at its graph, falling down of its market price is more dominant than having it maintained or having it raised most of the time. Considering bitcoin has also issues with its progress as it seems it still in the bearish trend, so as with almost of the altcoins especially with waves too.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

I don't like to say that. but this is a very difficult and long wait. Wave is good project but neo is better. he needs to work to be better. the team has the capacity and knowledge to do this. this year, my target price is $ 30-40.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

Waves will not even cross the $20 barrier during this year, because the team is not capable of developing a good project, the smart contracts of waves? They all are crap, you can not even make a 10% of what you can do with Ethereum at this moment

We don't know what really happen. No one can tell if the price increase or decrease but I hope the price of the waves will increase like $100 to earn more money. But if the price like that it's okay also because that's high price compared to the last price few months ago or in the year 2017.
Turkoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

why not? that's what investors are waiting for. Wave also scares me, but new developments will raise the price and volume.
  Wink Wink
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

I do not think it will happened because apparently current price of waves is @ 4 usd - 5 usd range . Even there is a good news from team it is not the basis for it to reach that high speculation .
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

I think this is very optimistic prediction for Waves but it has potential to this price but for now its look very hard to reach this price till end of year.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

I don't like to say that. but this is a very difficult and long wait. Wave is good project but neo is better. he needs to work to be better. the team has the capacity and knowledge to do this. this year, my target price is $ 30-40.
Today's market fluctuates in any trend, no one can predict their price, many people have technical analysis, market analysis by their own tactics but they still get back is failure. So I think we keep buying and expecting. long wait and determine the source of capital is idle capital.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

In my opinion waves is a very promising coin, but I think it has a really long way to go. I think it is not impossible for it to reach $100, but in my way of thinking, all it need is more time. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:29:05 AM

Dont get your hopes too high. The world of cryptocurrency is full of ups and downs, there are instances that it might crash or that it will go beyond your expectations. Its an unpredictable thing to handle. Lets just wait for it to happen and we'll see what it has to offer, but considering waves.. there's a chance that it will not reach that specific value. I've been holding waves before and it has taken over 7 months since its last increase.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:53:39 AM

Today's market fluctuates in any trend, no one can predict their price, many people have technical analysis, market analysis by their own tactics but they still get back is failure. So I think we keep buying and expecting. long wait and determine the source of capital is idle capital.
The current trend is so bad that prices are falling. but for the price waves prediction in my opinion now these prices will not be able to reach at 100 $ because the price of waves and their platform is still below from ethereum .. still on not sure with waves
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:56:22 AM

For me possible waves coin will become $100 this year,  but we don't know what month it will happen maybe between month of june - December.  I hope that really happen because for sure we can make a lot of profit from that so better to buy waves coin now.

But they have possibility the price will decrease more.  So even the price possible to increase soon it is not 100% guaranteed to happen.

This looks like looking into a glasbowl. But just realize, a price of 100 would imply a market capitalization of 10.000.000.000, and would lift Waves on number 5 in Ranking. I doubt this. But looking forward to the new GUI and functionality.
i hold some waves . it has too many competitors and the market becomes very crowded . such as , NEO , Stratis , ether . it is hoped that waves can find a market segment and monopolize this market completely .
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

Looks like it wont make it. Even top cryptocurrencies wont repeat last years growth in my opinion.
But still Waves is really promising to me
yonnymen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

In this bear market it will never hit $100. Need to see some light before we are bullish on any type of crypto.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

Although it is a promising altcoin, I think it is really hard for it to reach $100 in the near future, because it couldn't reach a price which is more than $20 in the past.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ThomasV80

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

I think it's too hard for waves to touch 100 $ this year. although there is a good development in smartcontract, but there has been no response from many projects to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: