Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate  (Read 27502 times)
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

@OP please change "deutsche topic" to "deutsches Topic" - with an s!

Thank you.

Next to this: interesting project, how exactly are the funds backed? "Only" be Real Estate or with Fiat?

All the money received by the ICO will be used to purchase real estate, so the tokens will be secured by real estate
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

Thank you.
Next to this: interesting project, how exactly are the funds backed? "Only" be Real Estate or with Fiat?
Sure they will, can you tell us your idea about the project?
You always ask others but never write your opinion about Genesis?

Here many people say their opinion about the project. There are positive opinions and negative ones. How many people, so many opinions.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

Thank you.

I think it will be good for investors that ICO tokens can be bought and sold not only on external cryptocurrency exchanges, but also on the internal exchanger. It will be very convenient.
PinoyD

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

Thank you.

Here many people say their opinion about the project. There are positive opinions and negative ones. How many people, so many opinions.
Because people have seen lots of inicial coin offering, and they want something super weird or special. At least investment in real estate is old and great opportunity to save and increase your money. And lits of invesment platforms are on the market. but you should choose one wich will fit your strategy.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

Thank you.
Yeah I can tell you. I think that Genesis project is one the kind, but yes it's still investiotion market and you could not do anything not the same as others. You should not forget the slogan on the projects website Simple and convenient INVESTMENT IN REAL ESTATE based on BLOCKCHAIN technology
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

Thank you.

Because people have seen lots of inicial coin offering, and they want something super weird or special. At least investment in real estate is old and great opportunity to save and increase your money. And lits of invesment platforms are on the market. but you should choose one wich will fit your strategy.

At all the times, people needed houses for living and having business
ClickAuto

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

I think commercial real estate, if it is right to choose a very reliable thing and very profitable.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

I think commercial real estate, if it is right to choose a very reliable thing and very profitable.

I agree, first of all, the commercial real estate will be purchased in the cities where there are offices of Genesis
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

According to  your website, payment accepted in BTC, BTH, ETH, ETC, LTC, XIN, WIRE TRANSFER Visa and Mastercard. In White paper I didn't find terms and conditions about Visa and Mastercard payments. Where I can find more information about them?

You may find that a problem now, not that it's any problem with the Genesis ICO, but that credit card companies and banks have now started to banning any cryptocurrency purchase by credit card or other credit payment methods.
If the Genesis ICO accepts payments buy direct bank transfer or debit card then this should not be a problem.
Sentenzo

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

Intrest project, do you have bounty thread? I want join, thank You.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

Real estate is the industry where usage of blockchain to eliminate the role of intermediary has huge potential. It doesn't matter whether it is commercial or residential estates both are very profitable if investors are experienced. This team looks very talented to choose right projects make profit from them.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:00:44 AM

I've read ome european real estate outlook about 2018, and it says that real estate investment have strong demand growth has cut the availability of large-scale modern space, producing capacity constraints in some of the main European logistic hubs.  Coupled with strong e-commerce relate growth this will support further rental increase.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

I've read ome european real estate outlook about 2018, and it says that real estate investment have strong demand growth has cut the availability of large-scale modern space, producing capacity constraints in some of the main European logistic hubs.  Coupled with strong e-commerce relate growth this will support further rental increase.
Where did you get that? Can you post or give a link to the full text?
PinoyD

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

Your webiste says that We (Genesis team) are well aware about all disadvantages of traditional investments in real estate properties. These are high risks, lack of any guarantees and high price of entry. Understanding this, we strive not to just offer our services, but to make the process of investment comfortable and secure. Today we create the new image of market. With us, investments in real estate become really fast, reliable and safe.
What do you mean the new image of market?

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

that project not will be succeed.
i saw a lot of project just like this befor
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

Real estate business is one of the largest business in the world, trillions of dollars capitalization. This kind of investment always catches my attention. It would be great if the team puts LinkedIn profile link as this makes investors comfortable with their investment.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

According to  your website, payment accepted in BTC, BTH, ETH, ETC, LTC, XIN, WIRE TRANSFER Visa and Mastercard. In White paper I didn't find terms and conditions about Visa and Mastercard payments. Where I can find more information about them?

You may find that a problem now, not that it's any problem with the Genesis ICO, but that credit card companies and banks have now started to banning any cryptocurrency purchase by credit card or other credit payment methods.
If the Genesis ICO accepts payments buy direct bank transfer or debit card then this should not be a problem.

As soon as we get the agreement with the visa and MasterCard for use card payments all the documents will be published on the site. Now everything is in the process of receiving. We will promptly report when we receive of documents.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

Intrest project, do you have bounty thread? I want join, thank You.

Soon will appear the information about bounty thread.
ClickAuto

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

It is clear that the people work and do something to improve the projects. Soon we will see the documents of the company on the site. It is only start of the project. A lot of work ahead.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

It is clear that the people work and do something to improve the projects. Soon we will see the documents of the company on the site. It is only start of the project. A lot of work ahead.
Sure, but i think the biggest part is already done. They know what to do, and methods how to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: