Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate  (Read 27502 times)
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

The EU has 24 official languages, of which three (English, French and German) have the higher status of "procedural" languages. So i have a question, where is your French board here and on the website? Or France is only future region for Genesis ?

During the bounty of the company will be added the different languages. Website translation and Whitepapers to a new language is very hard work. It takes time. Everything will be done.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

The EU has 24 official languages, of which three (English, French and German) have the higher status of "procedural" languages. So i have a question, where is your French board here and on the website? Or France is only future region for Genesis ?
Dude, I'm sure they know what to do. If they still don't have some languages it's ok. Project is new and have a lot of work, if they need another translations they will make it fast.

To translate the site and WhitePapers into other languages, there must be a final version in English. Now is working on the basic version of Whitepapers in English, then the basic version will be translated into Russian and German, and then according the bounty program will be made translations into other languages.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

we have a lot of real estate blockchain tech out. what are your advantages with them?

The main advantage is that the company by itself will purchase commercial real estate, and then rent it out, and will own the property by itself. It is not  an intermediary.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

What's more special about your project among the rest Real Estate projects (Propy, REAL etc.) Where is the innovation and what you can do better than them?

Here is the answer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2857848.msg30074155#msg30074155
Tokens of the project are guaranteed with real estate
RobertStan

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

Thank you for your response.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

Wow, something new! Does anyone know the details about the project?

The aim of the project is to purchase the commercial real estate in order to rent it out and make a profit.

I am always wondering how decentralized management of real estate could efficiently work. There are so many things to consider. Will there be managers in every city who can have a look at the property?

They have representatives in several regions and initially they will find the property in those areas. They have teams experience in property management in different regions. They will by a big buildings and each of them will have its own service manual.

That means they will have to build a massive network of real estate managers around the globe? Might be quite a difficult task.

Any business is a difficult task. They have the team with experience almost all over Europe.  And this team is able to solve all the problems!

I guess this remains to be seen, doesn't it? Wink How can you be sure they are able to solve the problems no matter what? Ever saw them doing it before? And also it will be interesting to see whether they are actually solving a problem or not. Sometimes the application of blockchain might cause more trouble than it actually solves problems. I am curious to see how this all works out.

What it will be from this project only time will show. And now you can only study the site and read whitepapers and analyze how promising this project  can be.

Absolutely! I was just surprised how you derived the conclusion that this team is able to pull it off. This is all experimental, nobody knows how it'll work out.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

Wow, something new! Does anyone know the details about the project?

The aim of the project is to purchase the commercial real estate in order to rent it out and make a profit.

I am always wondering how decentralized management of real estate could efficiently work. There are so many things to consider. Will there be managers in every city who can have a look at the property?

They have representatives in several regions and initially they will find the property in those areas. They have teams experience in property management in different regions. They will by a big buildings and each of them will have its own service manual.

That means they will have to build a massive network of real estate managers around the globe? Might be quite a difficult task.

Any business is a difficult task. They have the team with experience almost all over Europe.  And this team is able to solve all the problems!

I guess this remains to be seen, doesn't it? Wink How can you be sure they are able to solve the problems no matter what? Ever saw them doing it before? And also it will be interesting to see whether they are actually solving a problem or not. Sometimes the application of blockchain might cause more trouble than it actually solves problems. I am curious to see how this all works out.

What it will be from this project only time will show. And now you can only study the site and read whitepapers and analyze how promising this project  can be.

Absolutely! I was just surprised how you derived the conclusion that this team is able to pull it off. This is all experimental, nobody knows how it'll work out.

The project is developing. Now they are preparing all the papers, the legal component, get licenses, modify the website, make the Cabinet, It will be obligatory verification. A lot of work. They  want to accept Bank cards and Bank transfers. They will have a Bank account.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

The project is developing. Now they are preparing all the papers, the legal component, get licenses, modify the website, make the Cabinet, It will be obligatory verification. A lot of work. They  want to accept Bank cards and Bank transfers. They will have a Bank account.
As we can see at the webiste the Genesis real estate investment ITO starts at April,1 2018. That means that the project have 47 days left to complete all the tasks. I think they have enough time for it.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

As we can see at the webiste the Genesis real estate investment ITO starts at April,1 2018. That means that the project have 47 days left to complete all the tasks. I think they have enough time for it.
Yes they have really a lot of work. Maybe the bitcointalk community can somehow help the Genesis project? Let us know if we can be useful for you Smiley
PinoyD

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/genesis
What does that listing do? and why give only 6.5 of 10 to Genesis project?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

Can you tell me how the partnership with beetle.io nanopool and other companies  listed at your https://genesisfound.io/en#block-views-teams-block webiste is doing? Hiw do you cooperate with them?
RobertStan

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

According to the roadmap. Listing of GES tokens on international exchanges, placing of GES tokens pools on market.
Bringing the value of company’s assets to 100-120 million euros at nominal value on GES tokens.
That mean that I can't sell my tokens before 2019 year?
PinoyD

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

According to the roadmap. Listing of GES tokens on international exchanges, placing of GES tokens pools on market.
Bringing the value of company’s assets to 100-120 million euros at nominal value on GES tokens.
That mean that I can't sell my tokens before 2019 year?
That mean you can sell your tokens to someone p2p or to the back to the Genesis but not to the cryptocurrency trading platform.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

Yes they have really a lot of work. Maybe the bitcointalk community can somehow help the Genesis project? Let us know if we can be useful for you Smiley

It is great. Soon they will start a bounty compain. And I think it will be a lot of work for comunity. A realy a lot of work. I will anounce about bounty compain.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/genesis
What does that listing do? and why give only 6.5 of 10 to Genesis project?

Each monitor gives its own independent evaluation of ICO. You can compare rates on different monitors.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

Operational model of the project provides possibility for investors to participate in policy formulation and making decisions about the most important questions of GENESIS project development. Voting process will be implemented on the basis of blockchain technology.
Is that usual thing that investors who are not specailists can vote?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

Operational model of the project provides possibility for investors to participate in policy formulation and making decisions about the most important questions of GENESIS project development. Voting process will be implemented on the basis of blockchain technology.
Is that usual thing that investors who are not specailists can vote?
Voting process will not include the main strategic decisions about investitions. I think they will ask the Genesis tokens holders about some other questions and so on.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

We are all waiting  for bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

Appear a version of the website in Chinese language

https://genesisfound.io/cn
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

We are all waiting  for bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.

When  the bounty campain will start I will inform. Now everything is preparing for the launch of the compain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: