Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:17:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate  (Read 27502 times)
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:14:05 PM

The team at blockchain conference in Minsk.

https://www.facebook.com/genesiscoin/posts/459182657830118
PinoyD

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

The team at blockchain conference in Minsk.

https://www.facebook.com/genesiscoin/posts/459182657830118
Well, lets see that conference
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

Well, not much we can see about the Genesis visit the blockchain conference in Minsk. Maybe team can tell us more? Write some bigger post than just one photo at the airport.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

You urgently need money, but you don’t want to sell GES tokens and withdraw from the project… we have also made provision for this! You can take out a loan at minimal interest, and use your tokens as security, that will be returned to you after repayment.
Seems legit
RobertStan

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

You urgently need money, but you don’t want to sell GES tokens and withdraw from the project… we have also made provision for this! You can take out a loan at minimal interest, and use your tokens as security, that will be returned to you after repayment.
Seems legit
We always need money, and people invest their money just for that)
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

In real estate, blockchain can help to organize new forms of registries, titles of ownership and transactions. Blocks recorded in the blockchain system will certify the process of transfer of ownership of the property-money transfers, contracts and data of the owner will be confirmed.

This will help eliminate the middlemen who take a commission in the process of real estate transactions - lawyers, realtors, notaries and employees of registration chamber. Minimum is from 1-2% of the transaction amount. In addition, the risks of fraud (for example, when renting or selling apartments) and the time to prepare transactions and certificates will be reduced. Specialized blockchain platforms will prevent data forgery, simplify the processes of checking real estate before selling, customers will have access to platforms 24/7.

Read more here: http://www.forbes.ru/biznes/347775-nedvizhimost-i-blokcheyn-pochemu-tehnologiya-perevernet-rynok
well, you are right, blockchain will minimize risks and so on for sellers and buyers of real estates. But main goal of Genesis project is profit from investment.

Is Genesis going to purchase real estate and then rent it out or what will the business model look like? Right now real estate prices are sky high because of low interest rates.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

One more foto from Minsk blockchain conference

veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

Well, not much we can see about the Genesis visit the blockchain conference in Minsk. Maybe team can tell us more? Write some bigger post than just one photo at the airport.

I think when they come from Minsk they will make a full report about the conference  and what they achieved there.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

In real estate, blockchain can help to organize new forms of registries, titles of ownership and transactions. Blocks recorded in the blockchain system will certify the process of transfer of ownership of the property-money transfers, contracts and data of the owner will be confirmed.

This will help eliminate the middlemen who take a commission in the process of real estate transactions - lawyers, realtors, notaries and employees of registration chamber. Minimum is from 1-2% of the transaction amount. In addition, the risks of fraud (for example, when renting or selling apartments) and the time to prepare transactions and certificates will be reduced. Specialized blockchain platforms will prevent data forgery, simplify the processes of checking real estate before selling, customers will have access to platforms 24/7.

Read more here: http://www.forbes.ru/biznes/347775-nedvizhimost-i-blokcheyn-pochemu-tehnologiya-perevernet-rynok
well, you are right, blockchain will minimize risks and so on for sellers and buyers of real estates. But main goal of Genesis project is profit from investment.

Is Genesis going to purchase real estate and then rent it out or what will the business model look like? Right now real estate prices are sky high because of low interest rates.

Therefore, an ICO is needed to raise funds. The property will be purchased only acting with tenants with long-term contracts, so it will be simple enough to calculate its return on investment and profitability.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

I think when they come from Minsk they will make a full report about the conference  and what they achieved there.
It's great that part of Genesis team use to join conferences.
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

I think this is an interesting long-term project. Genesis also makes very high profit planning. I think it's quite tempting. But I see not a few projects that are scam. Is there a guarantee of security and success for a big project like this Genesis?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

I think this is an interesting long-term project. Genesis also makes very high profit planning. I think it's quite tempting. But I see not a few projects that are scam. Is there a guarantee of security and success for a big project like this Genesis?

Documents provide for an option to repurchase the token at the price of nominal (1 Euro), it is a official company registered in the European Union. They will have internal exchanger, which would guarantee the repurchase of the tokens at nominal price, now thy a getting a license for the exchange, on payment servicies and the issue of debit cards.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

Conferences are always an exchange of views, search for new partners and investors. Many ICO teams attend conferences to promote their project not only online but also offline
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

The project impressed me very much!! I wonder when it is planned to launch ISO? The tokens will be secured by real estate, of course, sounds great!!

RobertStan

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

The project impressed me very much!! I wonder when it is planned to launch ISO? The tokens will be secured by real estate, of course, sounds great!!
PERIOD OF ITO:
From April 1, 2018 09:00 AM UTC to May 15, 2018 09:00 PM UTC
Distribution (subscription) of tokens will be performed in stages and period, according to investment strategy of growth of project. By the moment of distribution of total amount of issued tokens among the investors, all undistributed tokens (tokens, not purchased during the ITO) will be placed on reserve.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:38:09 AM

Conferences are always an exchange of views, search for new partners and investors. Many ICO teams attend conferences to promote their project not only online but also offline
Is there any news about the ICO conference? We want to know about any negotiations with other companies?
RobertStan

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

Is there any news about the ICO conference? We want to know about any negotiations with other companies?
Keep calm, it's Sunday. Wait for the start of the new week and you will get information about it.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

Why are so interested on ICO conference? It's just some technical meeting with some other blockchain-based developers. Nothing really important to the main idea of the project can't get there.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

Why are so interested on ICO conference? It's just some technical meeting with some other blockchain-based developers. Nothing really important to the main idea of the project can't get there.
No, you are wrong, all that blockchain-conferences can change team's mind, also team can have new members with some fresh and important ideas.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

No, you are wrong, all that blockchain-conferences can change team's mind, also team can have new members with some fresh and important ideas.
Lets wait for some official post) Still Sunday is day off and it's quite here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: