Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:42:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate  (Read 27500 times)
Todaytech

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

The project shows a democratic approach to investors. And consequently they will attract more money
How do you see a democratic approach to investors? Can you invest small amounts of money in large enough capital?

The investors have a right to participate in investment making process.

And how it will look like? It will be something by the type of voting?

I think yes. But each voice will have its own strength depending on the investment

That is, the more tokens the investor will have, the more weight will his voice have?
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

The project shows a democratic approach to investors. And consequently they will attract more money
How do you see a democratic approach to investors? Can you invest small amounts of money in large enough capital?

I think yes. But each voice will have its own strength depending on the investment

That is, the more tokens the investor will have, the more weight will his voice have?

How much power does the investor give 1 token?
Yuzhne

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

Well, such a decision would be logical from the side of the project. And I think investors will be so profitable too. Who has invested more money for that needle more
strongtree2505

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

Well, such a decision would be logical from the side of the project. And I think investors will be so profitable too. Who has invested more money for that needle more

I invested in the project $ 100 for example, and who is 1 million. Naturally, this person will want more votes because of the amount of his investments
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

With this amount you will not have any influence. It will be a movement in the wind.

Well, not all the same investors can allocate millions for the purchase of tokens.
berlinboy

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

I think that this is how the users will be credited to the number of purchased tokens.
Todaytech

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

With this amount you will not have any influence. It will be a movement in the wind.

And not all investors plan to manage the project. For them, the most important thing is to get your profit percentage.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

And not all investors plan to manage the project. For them, the most important thing is to get your profit percentage.

Indeed, this group of investors is happy already that it can generally invest in real estate with the help of this project. Regarding regulation, they will gladly provide the company with a start-up.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

And there is. For example, I'm not going to decide something because I do not understand anything about European real estate.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

I now wonder whether this will be successful in the future? The plans and goals themselves are certainly impressive. The idea is to provide a genesis platform with income that will be distributed to the holders of get token. In the application advantages:  working business legitimacy geography and opportunites credits and loans independence from the rate of cryptocurrencies
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

As far as I understand, at least 12% per annum should act in such a way as to receive 1% per month after taxes, reinvestments, project costs. But up to 25%. How is this profit possible?

I think this is the most optimal option to distribute so it is necessary to be something like a pyramid and the project is clearly not to it if it gets deeper into technical information.

How can deepening the technical information interfere with the development of the project?

All the information about buying the real estate objects will be in personal account of investor.

It turns out that an outsider looking at the project site does not know anything about investing?

All common information is on the site. All detail information is in investors account. Investors take part in the decission making, they must have more information.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

How would this happen?

By voting the investors will have right to vote about most important questions of the project.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

Genesis Vision plans to unite exchanges, brokers, traders, and investors into a decentralized, open and fair network, making the financial market even more global. This will allow successful traders to rapidly scale their trading strategies by attracting investments from around the world.

Yes, but there is one but. Not all brokers work with tokens and crypto-currencies. They will not fall into the union?

Genesis will use not only cryptocurrency but also fiat money. Thank internal exchanger it is possible.

That is, the team part of the investment will leave in the crypto currency and part of it will be exchanged for Fiats?

The internal exchanger necessary to Genesis team to change cryptocurency to fiat money to buy the real estate.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

Hi, everybody. Someone can tell me what is the advantage of this project GENESIS? I can't understand that.

If I understand correctly, the biggest advantage of the project is that it has many experts and provides an opportunity to invest in real estate to a thin and thick wallet.

If only all investments paid off. I'm a little confused by the moment that purchased tokens will be frozen for a long period of time on the project account.

The tokens will not be frozen. After ICO it will be possible to sell the tokens on internal exchanger GDEX. NES tokens will be possible to sell on the cryptocurrency exanchers after the ICO.

This is another matter. And then they said that about a year the tokens will be frozen on the accounts of investors. Who then wants to buy tokens now so that they can wait for a whole year later? Grin

After the ICO it will be possible to sell the tokens on internal exchanger GDEX.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Yes the investors can vote from their personal accounts.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:21:57 AM

In this case, only a few investors will have the right to vote. What kind of democracy is there?

It usual practice. There is no democracy in the world. That people that have more money have more votes. But everybody can vote. This is a democracy.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

Yes.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

How much power does the investor give 1 token?

It depends from the total number of investors and the amount of tokens they have. But everybody has a vote.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

The internal exchanger necessary to Genesis team to change cryptocurency to fiat money to buy the real estate.

When using the service of the internal exchanger, will be charged transaction processing fee?
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

Yes the investors can vote from their personal accounts.

How will this vote take place? In the accounts of investors, a question with answers will periodically appear, for which you will have to vote?
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: