Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1876 times)
ayamboy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

bitcoin will go far beyond expectation, many people are still coming and wanting to have bitcoin though the supplies are not getting bigger, this will lead to having a shortage and supply and demand will lead this coin to go up and up and up as always. the government will put taxes on bitcoin as people are much more focus on it than getting a job.

I think Bitcoin can go a long way. Because its value is much higher. This high-power currency. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity in a very short time, which will make Bitcoin more lasting. Apart from Bitcoin is a Online Work.Bitcoin will be there for as long as the internet is used. In the modern world, a moment can not be imagined without internet. A breakthrough invention of internet technology. So I think Bitcoin will reach the end.

There is nothing to worry about the future of Bitcoin. Undoubtedly, Bitcoin has a lot of expansion. Bitcoin is extremely valuable. When its value increases, it becomes very costly. Many people are getting added to Bitcoin which is a good sign of Bitcoin expansion. As long as its popularity increases, it will be as long as possible. Bitcoin technology companion .No one can stop Bitcoin's lasting. Bitcoin will move forward at its own pace.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

it's been a common thing from the past to ban bitcoin in a country, it may be true that bitcoin values will go down but only briefly, it's been repeatedly happening, I'm a bit bored with it, I also do not care if a country will ban bitcoin, I just believe that in the future bitcoin will be the system that will be used by many countries and will shake the world economy
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

Bitcoin still has a long way to go, it's just the governments that are fighting now because they know bitcoin will overtake their financial institutions which were put in place to control the masses but bitcoin as a decentralized currency they cannot use it to their advantage or control it. All of these will pass and bitcoin will recover nicely. We all just have to be patient and hold on to our coins.
[/quote
Yeah you are correct bitcoin has a long way to go in my assumption if only 40%of the world population using bitcoin then you would expect 40%or would also be the prospect to used then emagine how much they would contribute in the present price today since bitcoin market cap is not increasing nor decreasing so that's  the reason why  I hold because the future of bitcoin is wider  than the horizon.

crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

it's been a common thing from the past to ban bitcoin in a country, it may be true that bitcoin values will go down but only briefly, it's been repeatedly happening, I'm a bit bored with it, I also do not care if a country will ban bitcoin, I just believe that in the future bitcoin will be the system that will be used by many countries and will shake the world economy
Bitcoin will gonna rise for sure, we are already died but bitcoin will still exist so don't worry about what will happen be focus on what are the things you want how much bitcoin you wanna save and so on, don't focus and see on the price regularly.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

No matter what happens for the next months, I think Bitcoin will still survive this downtime, it already endured a lot of bashings and marketdrop before but still it continues to present itself. Just continue holding those coins and be patient.
ayaanveer

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

I believe that bitcoin has a excellent future scope because many people all over the world are showing keen interest in bitcoin and investing alot in it . Many countries declared it as legal and i hope rest of the countries which are against it will soon declare it legal. Bitcoin is going to last forever according to me.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

It will come far just don't worry about it, we will gonna see ourselves that we are fighting for this and will celebrate at the end of the day, there is no reason to doubt about bitcoin if it will not make you rich and you don't believe on it then you should not be here in the first place.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

It will come far just don't worry about it, we will gonna see ourselves that we are fighting for this and will celebrate at the end of the day, there is no reason to doubt about bitcoin if it will not make you rich and you don't believe on it then you should not be here in the first place.
I agree, investors should not worry about going down of its price. I think we should think positive about the rise of bitcoin. The success of bitcoin depend on the people who uses and inveat to it. If many people were aware and able to understand its benefits i think it will go far successfu.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Bans from many countries are causing Bitcoin's prices to plummet and plunge. Do not worry too much about this when many nations have accepted Bitcoin, and it is considered legal in their country. This is an excellent move to help the market recover, but many states are trying to control it to obtain a significant tax from Bitcoiner.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

Bitcoin for me will go this far. Despite the fact that there will be change of its esteem bitcoin will dependably recoup and continually bring better tomorrow of the general population who are draw in with it. Individuals will dependably belittle bitcoin in light of the fact that the greater part of their endeavors are being paid off to support their day by day costs. Beside the advantage that it conveyed to the general population it additionally brings the world into propel innovation. So no requirement for us to lose expectation and surrender we simply continue pushing in light of the fact that bitcoin will constantly back and take off high and hop to another record high cost.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

The sky is the limit. Bitcoin is just started to grow, there are a lot of countries who just started knowing it since late 2017, so it's far longer to go forward.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

I think that the big hype about bitcoin has already happened.
And about the usage rate, I can't see how far it can go from here.
I agree that there are a lot of people that waits  to enter the market but they can't because a large percent of the exchanges are closed for new members, but almost everybody in the world has already heard about  bitcoin and I can't see how far can it go from this point.
We need to have a massive change for the bitcoin network if we want a new big hype to begin.

Right you are - the hype is over, and probably we will not see such a high and fast growth of Bitcoin, but sure it will gain.
hem

Bitcoin journey is not that easy to do. Though ups and down occur,always stay or think positive for it. The price is not stable but it can be back easily to its value.If the number of person will increase then its value will back  or increase which lead bitcoin stay for a long period of time. Popularity also is one of those that can help bitcoin exist for how many years.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

Bitcoin can get ad far as it can be. In dominates the market and it keeps helping many people earn money even in a short span of time. I can see it as a forever crypto currency and continue to dominate as years go by
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

Bitcoin does not have any infrastructure or people behind that operating it to fight for legality, it will naturally become legal tender like currency very soon due to it's popularity and demand. Personally I will comment that Bitcoin will cross all huddle and negative issues to become a super currency in few years. Government and banks spread negative about Bitcoin and that is actually positive for Bitcoin for spreading across borders

Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

No matter what happens for the next months, I think Bitcoin will still survive this downtime, it already endured a lot of bashings and marketdrop before but still it continues to present itself. Just continue holding those coins and be patient.
Yeah market will rise again very soon we should wait and hold our bitcoin soon it will be great news for us to use bitcoin, In market now there are a lot of new people who are investing and buying bitcoin which is again being reason for fast rise in price, bitcoin will more up and down but it will not get vanish ever, bitcoin is an ever green currency there is no end for crypto currency specially for bitcoin as much as people trust bitcoin.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:26:58 AM

bitcoin can go increase and reach the highest price without stop and bitcoin can go down like today and we know that bitcoin will still change for the price. but no matter where bitcoin go, as long as we can make money from bitcoin, then it's no problem and I think should follow the bitcoin journey because we want to make money with bitcoin. the market of bitcoin will always attract many people because they want to join into bitcoin community and be part in the cryptocurrency so they will stay in the market and try to make a profit.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

Well there's still a lot of issues such as the google and facebook planning to ban bitcoin ads or crypto ads, which lot of investors and holders been panicking and we don't know how far it can go, we only need to ride the rollercoaster though bitcoin can either increase and somehow decrease because of the demand on the marketplace, but the issues that we're having or the bitcoin having it can affect the marketplace to became volalite.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

The essence of money is contract, which guarantees the contract credit, and credit is the basis of all economic behavior. In the legal currency, for example, by national force as a guarantee, the legal tender of the hands can buy any goods within the territory sovereignty, in the final analysis or credit, credit good, owe 20 trillion Treasury can borrow money, all the same in the United States with poor credit, Zimbabwe sent the world's largest denomination currency, can only buy two loaves of bread. The monetary system is the credit system.
As long as people trust bitcoin, it will always exist.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

In essence I think bitcoin is really still in the early stages of its greatness, it's so many attacks that happens.. but didn't rule out that it will still go and become stronger from time to time that still attracted many people until can be support.
Many governments are still considering it, will it be more directed at the direction of supporting it or vice versa.. this is still a decision point and not really yet predictable for sure. Which obviously I still believe.. that bitcoin will still go and moving up, because not only the weakness is there.. there are many other things that haven't really known, that it will causes the bitcoin price movement tends back to high.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

At the moment Crytpo is on the first step of ladder placed to reach to moon so hope Bitcoin will be super power of crytpo currencies world,just wait and hold and do remember always take risk otherwise you will loose the chance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: