Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1881 times)
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

The amount of Bitcoin buyers  are going strong and increasing everyday. The amount of Bitcoin sellers are constantly going up and down. So to cut it short. Bitcoin buyers will stay strong in the long run. And as long as there are buyers. Bitcoin can go up to $1M usd.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

Bitcoin has a long way to go. Introducing some regulations in it will not hinder its growth. The governments are planning to introduce regulations in order to protect the public from various frauds and scams which have increased enormously in the crypto market. And most of them are irrecoverable. So Bitcoin has the huge potential of changing the financial sector of the world.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

A milestone ahead. Bitcoin is unquestionably in its pace to sucess. Hoping that people around the world will have to taste its wealth, and by trusting to bitcoin itself, we'll have a better future.

celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:43:36 AM

Bitcoin for me will go this far. Though there will be fluctuation of its value bitcoin will always recover and always bring better tomorrow of the people who are engage with it. People will always patronize bitcoin because all of their efforts are being paid off to sustain their daily expenses. Aside from the benefit that it brought to the people it also brings the world into advance technology.
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:26:19 AM

I think the government wants to provide protection for bitcoin users, so that no users of bitcoin are harmed. Maybe bitcoin price downs because government ban on bitcoin use, I also do not know how long the bitcoin price will fall. The purpose of government with the control of bitcoin, this will be better and many benefits. In addition, the government is wary of misuse of bitcoin, such as terrorism, drugs and other criminal acts. Actually I also agree with the concentration of bitcoin with the government, with the name of cooperation. Maybe with the deal with the government, bitcoin price can be more stable.

teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

In my own point of view, bitcoin has a long way to go, we are still early in the process, it will still evolved to make a perfect creation of digital currency in the history. More and more people will adopt it around the world.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
Bitcoin will be forever and I dont think theres people can stop against the greatness of bitcoin.We will nevet quit for this kind of online income because this is the advantages to all of us here.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

Honestly speaking bitcoin is really unpredictable there is ups and down but the good behind it is that bitcoin still fighting and still be the strongest crypto ever. So I believe that bitcoin will go far and can attained it's goal to become the only currency that we can use to buy online. Bitcoin can also be recognized all over the world.

nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

They say bitcoin can go up to around $100k but who knows what the exact amount will be but one thing is for sure, bitcoin will go all the way up. The price is unpredictable as of the moment because it keeps on fluctuating and is still unstable.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

It go so far a long time because of being amazing of bitcoin  sooner or later bitcoin also all of the people have a bitcoin account as long as you work for it you can achieve
It will long last and no one can stop it that bitcoin will run through the end just like water that always flowing in any direction so that it will expand.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

we all know that bitcoin can go far because bitcoin help almost a lot of people and i know that it will last forever.our government will not control everything they want if we will fight for it.that's why bitcoin will go far.
rejekiku

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

I think, the government cannot controll over bitcoin. bitcoin is a digital crypto, I predict bitcoin will exist for future.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

Bitcoin as a great future and potential and how far can it go is indescribable and indefinite.
I would say that the drop of the value of bitcoin is only natural and does not mean that government or some establishment has a tool to control over it.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

As far as it can get, Bitcoin has been standing strong since 2012, every year bitcoin gets more and more known through every country, as of now, people have knowned bitcoin, some had think of bitcoin as a scam, and some people think of it as an alternative income through their lives, and as far as of bitcoin's journey, it has helped a lot of people, and this is why bitcoin has a lot of potential.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

They say bitcoin can go up to around $100k but who knows what the exact amount will be but one thing is for sure, bitcoin will go all the way up. The price is unpredictable as of the moment because it keeps on fluctuating and is still unstable.
Well, bitcoin is such an unpredictable currency and foretelling the future value right now is quite difficult but one thing is for sure that it won't stop here and it is most probable that it will attain a larger value soon. For now, as it is unstoppably heading and I'm expecting a powerful and stronger bitcoin before the year's end...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

There's a right amount volume of subsidy for bitcoin to keep on fighting, where just getting a bit FUD by that the price are bounding to downwards its last 6th past month price, where just getting nervous to this sudden emerge of other altcoin with such a complex capability to fight, and a lot will appear unexpectedly Don't you worry 'bout everything just stay on focus.

Actually this question have been totally murdered having answered lenient and indulgent. 
Yes that's right. For me, bitcoin is not really stable. Change is constant ti bitcoin. Bitcoin will never stop as long as people are continue to support it. And asking for how far bitcoin can go, I think as long as people are imagining how far it can reach, it will always have a possibility that bitcoin will become wider.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

Not sure about , how far btc can go , but cyrptos will survive after this. this is the beginning I think , future will be with crypto monet whatever their names.

I think How far can Bitcoin go? Does the government use the 'settings' tool to control the price Bitcoin works for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view of what happens, you will get a reward from me.
In 2018, we encountered many problems related to cryptocurrency and most of these issues are regulations and governments that try to centralize Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I think if Bitcoin really can fight as we can see from the recent price that Bitcoin has fallen and it is difficult to recover.
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

the bitcoin will be the best crypto currency in the future. it will be exist for the next.
aceman09935

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

Bitcoin, how far it can go? This question may not have substantial evidence to determine how long a bitcoin will last. Maybe for me when the price of bitcoin goes to 0 USD it is likely to be lost,
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

Yeah, in my view this is year have a issues relating to cryptocurrencies even the famous website like the facebook. Past months ago, Mark Zuckerberg the CEO of the Facebook banned all the advertisement on the said site.  This issue that been suffering a few months ago is the reason the value of the bitcoin drops, but we still fight and believe that amount of the bitcoin will recover. I think this month are waiting for, the value of the bitcoin still in the recovery process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: