Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1878 times)
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
The Government is not controlling bitcoin we are all know that many ICO was scam for now and they are protecting the investor on what would be happen in their investment if the developer would run their funds it would not be recover, bitcoin will recover as you can see on the market it is starting to recover I think it will hit 10000$ before the summer would end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elviragreg

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

I hope bitcoin will last for how long tens of years. And can be accepted by many countries in the world. If that happens maybe bitcoin will increase and become a new medium of exchange in the world in the future.

Bitcoin may survive if investors and enthusiasts can have a positive impact on the world. If that happens then the government will agree to accept bitcoin in many countries.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

For the price I'm sure that could reach more than $ 1 million, the patience that makes us will get big profits, I'm sure bitcoin will continue to exist and be used for a very long time.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
Yeah, in my view this is year have a issues relating to cryptocurrencies even the famous website like the facebook. Past months ago, Mark Zuckerberg the CEO of the Facebook banned all the advertisement on the said site.  This issue that been suffering a few months ago is the reason the value of the bitcoin drops, but we still fight and believe that amount of the bitcoin will recover. I think this month are waiting for, the value of the bitcoin still in the recovery process.
For me. As it continue to spread up today maybe it will be more recognized as time passes by. It is because of what we are doing right now making the bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency to promote and spreading the good features of it. It makes the investors or any individual that have eagerness and finding easy income. Maybe theyre trusting bitcoin too if they experienced the good features of it.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

Its just a month since 2018 started yet many issues trying to bring bitcoin down. As I can see bitcoin still manage to be strong despite of this problem, and this might be an indication that no one can really control bitcoin even government. Bitcoin can go far this year but no one knows when it will happen, we still have 11months to go just relax, bitcoin will soar high.
indeed at this time btc it is experiencing a very heavy problem and cause the price of coin to decline, which I see from btc it, despite experiencing a serious problem, but btc still running as usual, but only up and down experienced.
nakkanak

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

I am not thu to what extent bitcoin will skyrocket, a lot of shock happens over the years but I firmly believe that bitcoi will be higher than before
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

No one can say, we still hoping for what will happen to bitcoin soon

I think if the technology inside bitcoin is outdated, it can still be something bigger than just cryptocurrency. People will consider bitcoin as a safe asset and use bitcoin as digital gold
it will take at least 15 years for bitcoin to collapse and I believe that bitcoin can even go further.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

I have heard that bitcoin will grow to $50.000 till the end of year 2018, but also I`ve heard that we are facing the last days of bitcoin, lol
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin has many years to come and it will last for many years in the future because till now bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity among the people throughout the world and its users are also increasing day by day. Since it has started its success rate is very high and because of it it’s demand among the people are very high. All this is evident from the increasing price of bitcoin throughout the years since it has started. So it’s safe to say that it will last for many years.
If you have observed the today market then you can estimate the value and can not predict as Bitcoin is unpredictable for people however exports can estimate the future market value. It will surely hit 30k dollar by the end of this year and would be more popular all over the world by its fast events that spreads the knowledge of Blockchain technology among people of different countries. So, the value will jump more than its previous high jump.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

In this year bitcoin have gone up to $9000 but if we look at the previous month record then it is clear that as compared to that the prices are moving to a a good side and for me it is the time to trade bitcoin and altcoin to sell at a good price and if the future is more secure then still i want to keep bitcoin for the future and it can hit 20k soon because the movements are showing a good expected growth.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

Bitcoin, how far it can go? This question may not have substantial evidence to determine how long a bitcoin will last. Maybe for me when the price of bitcoin goes to 0 USD it is likely to be lost,
But then, there are no chances of that happening. Bitcoin becoming 0 dollars in worth is no more a possibility now. Even in this bleeding dip, it has not gone below 5k dollars. Those days are gone when its survival could be suspected. Now not only bitcoin but the whole digital market holds bright future. This market has a great potential to grow and is still in its infancy.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:34:57 AM

At the moment Crytpo is on the first step of ladder placed to reach to moon so hope Bitcoin will be super power of crytpo currencies world,just wait and hold and do remember always take risk otherwise you will loose the chance.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:46:15 AM

At the moment Crytpo is on the first step of ladder placed to reach to moon so hope Bitcoin will be super power of crytpo currencies world,just wait and hold and do remember always take risk otherwise you will loose the chance.
I believe that bitcoin can go further becaus rot has the past growing economy and it is really helpful, the amazing features of bitcoin is one of the factor that make bitcoin becoming more amazing and more profitable. I believe that people trust bitcoin because it is proven and tested that it can give a huge amount of profit bitcoin is really amazing.

Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:29:14 AM

the government cannot controll bitcoin over, maybe the government want to take taxes. it can happens, if there transaction in their country. but if the transactions happen in other countries, I think the government cannot track it.  bitcoin will go far beyond expectation, for along years.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:23 AM

BTC hasn't been fully mined yet!

You can imagine the BTC price will be very high when the BTC is completely mined.

Although many countries regulate BTC, this will protect some legitimate transactions, and more and more people will invest in BTC!
That is a great news if some of the mighty states are able to keep an eye on the transactions made with bitcoin. This is what people want, they are not afraid of paying taxes rather they just want their governments to make it legal for them. Bitcoin is undoubtedly the future of the world and all those states that have made it legal now are going to be the rulers of virtual economy for sure.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

Cryptocurrencies and actually the parent - bitcoin is our future, which is already on the verge. This jump in the foreign exchange market can not be avoided. States that strongly prohibit cryptocurrencies will be on the day of economic development. Progress can not be stopped, it must be implemented and then the state will flourish!
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

in 2017 it has been come back from $21000 in 2018 agin its gone $6000 now again it growing up and right now the price is around $9000 as we discussed about this before it can go up to $30000 thousand so everybody's hopping because people had invest in btc good capital and they are hopping from btc.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

It go so far a long time because of being amazing of bitcoin  sooner or later bitcoin also all of the people have a bitcoin account as long as you work for it you can achieve
Many countries around the world are beginning to study and appreciate the superiority of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the financial system, so these countries are opening the door to bitcoin, the ban is gradually is removed. Bitcoin is in the early stages of a new growth cycle, although recent bad news about bitcoin has emerged, but it is still stable and well developed.
several months ago there was a lot of bad news about bitcoin, and resulted in bitcoin dropped dramatically. and now the good news is starting to pop up so we can see btc prices start creeping up. and I'm sure it will rise above previous highest price

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

You can see that bitcoin has become popular because of the tremendous applications and benefits that bitcoins bring to human life, bitcoin is like digital gold and has tremendous value. I believe that at this time you can search every bitcoin information everywhere, many countries have recognized and given bitcoin as a legitimate and circulated currency. That will make bitcoin prices rise sharply in the future.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

The administration has the arrangement to make a regulation on the bitcoin. We don't know whether the legislature will build up another lead of making ICO or they will play against ICO and crypto. Whatever issues concerning bitcoin even the value will drop 70%. I am 100% have confidence the bitcoin will win and recover the value. Diminishing of the value of the bitcoin is a typically a normal. We don't have to stress over it. We simply be patient and fight for those individuals need to murder the bitcoin or crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: