Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1878 times)
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

Hopefully the bitcoin can be at the top for the future because we can see now many bitcoin are using it. I think it will last this bitcoin long. You can see that bitcoin has become popular.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rose balignasay

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

I hope that bitcoin can be at the top for the future because many people using it. I think it will long lasting.. Bitcoin become popular.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:14:11 AM

It is true the policies of some countries in the time then make a bitcoin exists on such a State at the moment. It is difficult to understand whether they consider the bitcoin as a threat or what, but if the Government want to maximize what exists in their countries could then bitcoin is very advanced.
This is just the start and that there are not so many people who knows about the bitcoin and other crypto currencies yet. So, we need to wait and watch until more number of people will get to know more about it. I am very much sure that bitcoin will lead this world in far better way and that it will fulfill all your needs and wants and that we will surely see a huge increase in the market value of the bitcoin.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

The block chain technology is represented by bitcoin, and the block chain technology is just in its infancy, and there is still a lot of room for development in the future.

As long as bitcoin is still popular it will always be there.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

A milestone ahead. Bitcoin is unquestionably in its pace to sucess. Hoping that people around the world will have to taste its wealth, and by trusting to bitcoin itself, we'll have a better future.
I must say that this is just the beginning of a classy era of bitcoin and that in the future, we will surely be able to see much better market value of the bitcoin and that we will also be able to see much betterment in the market value as well as the demand of the bitcoin in the international market. Bitcoin is having a bright future and that it can change our lives in much better way.
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

Governments want to take control of bitcoin to lift taxes in their favor. But I don't think they'll succeed.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

BTC hasn't been fully mined yet!

You can imagine the BTC price will be very high when the BTC is completely mined.

Although many countries regulate BTC, this will protect some legitimate transactions, and more and more people will invest in BTC!
That is a great news if some of the mighty states are able to keep an eye on the transactions made with bitcoin. This is what people want, they are not afraid of paying taxes rather they just want their governments to make it legal for them. Bitcoin is undoubtedly the future of the world and all those states that have made it legal now are going to be the rulers of virtual economy for sure.
Bitcoin price is rising and I think that it will reach to 30k. This will be highest price of bitcoin, because in many third world counties 30k is very big amount and they will never be able o buy just one bitcoin. Even in advanced countries 30k is a big amount and if the price reaches to this level people will thing to invest their money in any other Altcoin of low price.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

Cryptocurrencies and actually the parent - bitcoin is our future, which is already on the verge. This jump in the foreign exchange market can not be avoided. States that strongly prohibit cryptocurrencies will be on the day of economic development. Progress can not be stopped, it must be implemented and then the state will flourish!
Yeah you are right bitcoin is the future and all the people will use only bitcoin for their needs. That will be a unique world without cash and only one currency all over the world. Bitcoin will be the mainstream in the future. The price is growing again and I guess that it will reach to 20k till the end of this year. Bitcoin is developing and you are right now it is not stoppable.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

Of course I am, and I'm gonna in future to invest money in btc, because I hope it will grow up at the end of this year
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:12:53 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 01:23:27 PM by Jaemouns

A milestone ahead. Bitcoin is unquestionably in its pace to sucess. Hoping that people around the world will have to taste its wealth, and by trusting to bitcoin itself, we'll have a better future.

Well indeed,  as for now btc are slowly recover.
Btc will probably go to above sky because no one can stop bitcoin to reached the moon.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

While people want to buy bitcoins price will be increasing. Many times heard that bitcoin is dead and not interesting but market is growing up again, bitcoin can fly to the moon easily!

Abuloool123

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
It go so far a long time because of being amazing of bitcoin  sooner or later bitcoin also all of the people have a bitcoin account as long as you work for it you can achieve
Many countries around the world are beginning to study and appreciate the superiority of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the financial system, so these countries are opening the door to bitcoin, the ban is gradually is removed. Bitcoin is in the early stages of a new growth cycle, although recent bad news about bitcoin has emerged, but it is still stable and well developed.
several months ago there was a lot of bad news about bitcoin, and resulted in bitcoin dropped dramatically. and now the good news is starting to pop up so we can see btc prices start creeping up. and I'm sure it will rise above previous highest price
Yes, now the sponsors who paid negative news about bitcoin feel the loss because of spending big money but do not make the bitcoin price go to zero, now they are regret for throwing huge money to paid the medias that preach negative anews bout bitcoin, strong community become the key of bitcoin success.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

Bitcoin will continue to grow and fight with the government until the government accepts Bitcoin. I think that 2018 will be a year of strong growth like in 2017, although in the past few months Bitcoin prices have dropped but I believe it will recover in the middle of this year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

in 2017 it has been come back from $21000 in 2018 agin its gone $6000 now again it growing up and right now the price is around $9000 as we discussed about this before it can go up to $30000 thousand so everybody's hopping because people had invest in btc good capital and they are hopping from btc.

That’s how bitcoin is as we can see its progress through the years. Let its price  go up or go down because bitcoin will always show to us its strength and dominance. So let us just enjoy what bitcoin and cryptos can bring to our lives especially that bitcoin is rising for now.

7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

Government reacting to bitcoin's popularity is expected. They want to regulate bitcoin for their people's safety and the economies growth.

Bitcoin can evade taxations and economies will lose income for projects and development that's why it can be seen by the government as a threath.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:36:45 PM

Only time will tell...
yes we can say that time only will tell but i think we expect because like what they say expect the unexpected things so i guess many people are wanting to bitcoin so i think it will go beyond and i think people want to have bitcoin because of the profit that bitcoin will give.

Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:12:19 AM

We cannot tell what's happened in bitcoin in the future and how far can bitcoin go. For me as long as many people and investors welling to use bitcoin, there will be a bitcoin. For the government or it's country, they can control and regulate bitcoin. But they connot stop bitcoin.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:22:37 AM

Bitcoin will grow even further in the future since there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in bitcoins today so we can say that cryptocurrency is really good for long term investment since the price is keep on going in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: