Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin valuable?  (Read 2856 times)
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

Bitcoin for the first time in history created a situation where every person has the opportunity to be completely financially independent. From now on, private property is really controlled only by its owner and by no one..I think this is very important.
I think the high price of Bitcoin makes it valuable; considering its popularity, it makes it more valuable. To sum up, having Bitcoin make every individual to earn and have profit in just a short period of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lun4t1c

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

Everyone in the crypto space has had people tell them that Bitcoin is worthless or that it doesnt have any true value.

Of course, thats infuriating to hear, but for investors new to the space, its sometimes hard to craft a good answer.

So heres a little cheat sheet for any newbies out there who get this question or accusation:

1. Bitcoin is safe.  It cant be hacked because its decentralized.
2. Bitcoin eliminates layers of transaction fees.
3. Bitcoin is fast (especially after the lightning upgrade).
4. Bitcoin provides more privacy than normal transactions.
5. Bitcoin hedges against stupidity from central banks and governments.
6. Bitcoin cant be counterfeited.
7. Bitcoin isnt tied to other asset classes and is a hedge against other investments.

In short, Bitcoin solves massive problems with the financial and political world, and that is its value.

And because its the most tested and has first mover advantage, it has been established as a store of value, much like digital gold.

-

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential

Many professionals says that the most valuable thing in bitcoin is its technology. Beside on its technology the price of it I think is the second thing about about bitcoin.
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Well bitcoin was the kind crypto currency ever so it has gained some popularity and trust among people which has raised its demands greatly.And with it's demand the number of bitcoins isn't unlimited it is only up to 21 million.Bitcoins are also valuable because it is anonymous and decentralised which peek interest of many people and bitcoin are great for long term investment.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

Bitcoin is too much valuable due may reason most of the most important fact you already say that Bitcoin Is safe and privacy is most of them useful.  market demand controls the price of Bitcoin and the future will be more rise and better than now. Bitcoin is decentralized decision making so it's impossible to haked. Bitcoin is a guardian al of the cryptocurrency.for the most part of Bitcoin, it's an asset for future like that many others reason for Bitcoin are valuable.

In my own understanding, I think bitcoin is valuable in the sense that government from any country may have hard time in tracing and adding of taxes in every transactions made. Lastly, bitcoin is a social network where many people from around the world may interact and do transaction faster than the usual way in relation to money transactions.
I agree to you that it might be hard for the government to trace the transaction of people in bitcoin. But I think in this kind of situation it will cause danger to people as bitcoin hasn't taxes people will abuse it and it could be used of buying drugs and weapon over the internet that might cause a threat to a specific country.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

A good question, I can say that bitcoin is very convenient and something new in the world probably that attracts the attention of new people.
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

For me the most valuable part of bitcoin is can give lots of people and new life, cuz it can be earn free while were usibg our social activity. Bitcoin is our saviour!!

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

Since the day when bitcoin was created, it has opened a new world of digital currencies, so now more people wanted to invest in bitcoin, and it making price even higher
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

Everyone in the crypto space has had people tell them that Bitcoin is worthless or that it doesnt have any true value.

Of course, thats infuriating to hear, but for investors new to the space, its sometimes hard to craft a good answer.

So heres a little cheat sheet for any newbies out there who get this question or accusation:

7. Bitcoin isnt tied to other asset classes and is a hedge against other investments.

In short, Bitcoin solves massive problems with the financial and political world, and that is its value.

And because its the most tested and has first mover advantage, it has been established as a store of value, much like digital gold.

-

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential

I think the many people supporters and the expensive price keeps bitcoin valuable.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

For the valuability of btc it is based on it's security in trading with it because of its blockchain based and also the market set price for it above all other altcoins.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

i think it is because it has huge demand that causing bitcoin value very high.
because many peoples know abour bitcoin now the demand keep increasing.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Bitcoin price and its value is determined by the exchange on which it is been traded and the actors on that exchange. Actors in this sense stands for the buyers and sellers - the willingness of sellers and buyers to sell and buy at certain high or low prices respectively.
The value is also determined by the principle of "supply and demand". Due to Bitcoin's limited supply and high demand, it's value is always on the rise.

margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

yeah, with BTC you can do many things, you can't do another time))
I just thought, that BTC give good opportunity for usual people

Junior community manager
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

For me! I think:
Answer: Depends how much you use!
2. Bitcoin eliminates layers of transaction fees
Answer: No, i have some times pay $20 for fee
Answer: may be
Answer: may be
Answer: I don''t know  Grin Grin Grin
Answer: I don''t know  Grin Grin Grin
7. Bitcoin isnt tied to other asset classes and is a hedge against other investments
Huh

ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

-

@charteroakpublic

Bitcoin is valuable  because it gives income profit to anyone who embrace bitcoin.Bitcoin will treasure people because its a big help  to anyone because bitcoin serves as a source of income to everybody who wants to connect in bitcoin.
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

Bitcoin is valuable. I think it's because it's the first well recognized and most valuable coin in the whole universe.
Watchy312

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

In my opinion, what makes Bitcoin so popular is because it is new and a new technology. Nobody has ever encountered such as this so people may tend to hype on it.
kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

The value of bitcoin cannot be objectively assessed. The cryptocurrency market is too young and is a sphere of mass manipulation. The price that will be really objective will be achieved in the extraction of the last bitcoin.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

-

@charteroakpublic

I think what you say is true this's the uniqueness of bitcoin. Bitcoin always gets support from the community because of its bullish behavior in the crypto market. Although bitcoin often decreased in a row in the end bitcoin prices have always moved and lead to greater changes.
A large number of people have realized the potential of bitcoin better than institutional money especially in terms of its impact or effectiveness.
The emergence of old user statements that begin to justify the potential of bitcoin, which previously, once considered bitcoin's a fraud. This ultimately leads to increased public and corporates interest to adopt bitcoin. Even investors unfamiliar with cryptocurrency have contributed a lot of new money to bitcoin which will make the situation very unstable as investors expect bitcoin prices to continue rising.

Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:15:35 AM

I think one of the reasons that makes bitcoin valuable is because bitcoin is very much in demand by many people in the world. Another is that bitcoin helps us by being convenient and gave us less hassle in most of the transaction.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:37:35 AM

I think one of the reasons that makes bitcoin valuable is because bitcoin is very much in demand by many people in the world. Another is that bitcoin helps us by being convenient and gave us less hassle in most of the transaction.
I agree with you, people are having a high demand towards Bitcoin and it tends to bring more popularity in Bitcoin. And it makes it valuable; also the price makes it more valuable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: