Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin valuable?  (Read 2856 times)
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

Bitcoin makes valuable because of its own request every day. more businesses (small, large, companies) are now adopting bitcoin (cryptocurrency) as a way of online payment, because it can cut costs as well as time. as you see last year's big pumping bitcoin charts, and they think that the pump never ends, but after the end of the year (2017) the bitcoin price drops and rolls around $ 10k + - $ 11k + now. meaning bitcoin values exist in the user / holder, if they throw out a large amount of bitcoin every day, its value will go down but if they buy and hold more, its value will pump. and it makes bitcoin worthwhile.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

I think the first one is clear as more and more people are using bitcoin as a means of payment, meaning that more people need it, raising the price. in addition to the increasing number of countries that legalize bitcoin will have an impact on trust in btc itself.

I think Compared to physical money, it's easier to invest with bitcoin. However, the negative side of bitcoin there are many scams associated with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is considered valuable because it is decentralized. In my opinion, since it is not taxed in some countries and away from the government, the demand for bitcoin increases so as to increase the value of bitcoin.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

There are many things that tells that bitcoin is so valuable. One of this is that it is decentralized that you are the only one who hand the right for it.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

which makes the valuable bitcoin the value per bitcoin. because the years are growing the bitcoin value is getting higher and more likes too. so anytime while still a lot of its enthusiasts bitcoin then bitcoin it will remain valuable

Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

Everyone in the crypto space has had people tell them that Bitcoin is worthless or that it doesnt have any true value.

Of course, thats infuriating to hear, but for investors new to the space, its sometimes hard to craft a good answer.

So heres a little cheat sheet for any newbies out there who get this question or accusation:

1. Bitcoin is safe.  It cant be hacked because its decentralized.
2. Bitcoin eliminates layers of transaction fees.
3. Bitcoin is fast (especially after the lightning upgrade).
4. Bitcoin provides more privacy than normal transactions.
5. Bitcoin hedges against stupidity from central banks and governments.
6. Bitcoin cant be counterfeited.
7. Bitcoin isnt tied to other asset classes and is a hedge against other investments.

In short, Bitcoin solves massive problems with the financial and political world, and that is its value.

And because its the most tested and has first mover advantage, it has been established as a store of value, much like digital gold.

-

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential

Here it is necessary to consider the account in Ethereum because it's a very interesting cryptocurrency in this field. Ethereum is quite stable in terms of value and importance in the cryptocurrency market.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:22:01 PM

Everyone in the crypto space has had people tell them that Bitcoin is worthless or that it doesnt have any true value.

Of course, thats infuriating to hear, but for investors new to the space, its sometimes hard to craft a good answer.

So heres a little cheat sheet for any newbies out there who get this question or accusation:

1. Bitcoin is safe.  It cant be hacked because its decentralized.
2. Bitcoin eliminates layers of transaction fees.
3. Bitcoin is fast (especially after the lightning upgrade).
4. Bitcoin provides more privacy than normal transactions.
5. Bitcoin hedges against stupidity from central banks and governments.
6. Bitcoin cant be counterfeited.
7. Bitcoin isnt tied to other asset classes and is a hedge against other investments.

In short, Bitcoin solves massive problems with the financial and political world, and that is its value.

And because its the most tested and has first mover advantage, it has been established as a store of value, much like digital gold.

-

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential

Bitcoin is safer to use and no one knows how much money you have, Thus it reduce thef, It protect us from banks service charges of sending and receiving money.
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

I think the first one is clear as more and more people are using bitcoin as a means of payment, meaning that more people need it, raising the price. in addition to the increasing number of countries that legalize bitcoin will have an impact on trust in btc itself.

I think Compared to physical money, it's easier to invest with bitcoin. However, the negative side of bitcoin there are many scams associated with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is considered valuable because it is decentralized. In my opinion, since it is not taxed in some countries and away from the government, the demand for bitcoin increases so as to increase the value of bitcoin.
Some of the reasons why bitcoin is valuable are its dedicated followers and investors that continues to support the leading cryptocurrency and the unabated demand for it. This inspires a lot of people especially investors from around the world to consider making digital currencies a part of their portfolios without the backing of any government agencies or banks.  Cheesy
Victorias

Activity: 253

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:05:26 PM

I think that very high profit of bitcoin is the main value. With a reasonable investment, bitcoin can make you very rich.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

Have been using the information from this channel. Always up-to-date news and useful content. Thanks to the author. You can add more personal thoughts on these or other cryptocurrency issues.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

Easy registration. The procedure takes only a few minutes. At the same time, there is no need to share any personal data and it is possible to have an unlimited number of accounts for different purposes. Opening a bank account can take many days.
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

Rapid price growth. Fiat money does not have in its history examples of such a rapid appreciation of the rate. Over the past 10 years, bitcoin has risen in price several thousand times. This rapid growth attracts speculators to the exchanges, but it also helps to earn other people.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

Bitcoin derives its unique value from the fact that despite its lack of official backing or wide acceptance, it has generated an ecosystem in which many people are willing to trade and accept it. In fact, some perceive bitcoin to be more valuable, or more useful, than other currencies in that it is a better option for certain purposes, such as seamless digital transfers and use across borders. Also, because there is a cap set on the total number of bitcoins that will ever exist, the currency cannot be devalued through inflation as others can. Finally, a key benefit of bitcoin is known as “censorship resistance,” its ability to be used for transactions that could normally be censored by other payment networks.

So, in short, the answers to the question of what makes bitcoin valuable are some of the things that make every currency valuable and some that make bitcoin different from others.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

Easy registration. The procedure takes only a few minutes. At the same time, there is no need to share any personal data and it is possible to have an unlimited number of accounts for different purposes. Opening a bank account can take many days.
True its very easy to make multiple wallet of bitcoin if you want and its very secured and you can open it whee ever you want. Thant is why bitcoin is so valuable to me.
Dondisimo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:00:43 PM

I think bitcoin has a more global idea. It's not just a vault. It is a way to speed up and facilitate simple everyday and familiar things for people. For example, to remove physical queues in the store or automatically determine what a person is sick.

udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

Bitcoin is a very perfect tool nowadays, a big step into the technological future. I am glad that I live in an age of such events and try to understand and realize their importance.

bitvelk

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

Yes, Lightning is certainly a very cool technology. This update has solved a lot of problems. I remember when transactions were stuck in the network for 5-15 days or more.

stripewhite

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

It has value because the people who use the currency says it does. Why is USD worth anything, it's nothing more than a piece of cloth. It is not backed by anything store of value like gold. It has not been backed for a while. In the production of any crypto coin, there is the value it takes to mine that coin. It takes electricity to mine coins, so there is a basis of value in that. There were times when it cost more to mine what a bitcoin was worth on the market. I'm not an expert and someone can please correct me if anythings wrong, for my better understanding, but that's how I see it.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:53:19 AM

As bitcoin was invented and created as digital currency or digital asset, it has a high value in the market. We can buy, hold or sell bitcoin and purchase goods or services at certain shops / stores accepting it as payment. It can used as investment instrument to get profit and with limited supply, its price will keep rising . This opportunity is interesting for investors and they like to use it to speculate in getting big profit. Because of high demand for bitcoin, last year bitcoin price skyrocketed to around $18,000 before retracing to about $6,800 last month.
the price increase is inherent in the production of bitcoin, now produced 12.5 BTC per block, with 2022 will be 6.25 BTC which will necessarily lead to an increase in the price of BTC.

Liaalif

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:02:15 AM

I think a lot of bitcoin users seem to be the need to make bitcoin very valuable
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

What makes Bitcoin worth it is because its price is very high and the amount is very limited. There are only 21 million in the World and of course, that's a very small amount. Bitcoin also includes a very step coin and if we do not have a large capital we certainly will not be able to buy Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: