Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin valuable?  (Read 2856 times)
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:38:01 AM

The emission limit makes the Crypto currency deflationary, that is, they will not be systematically depreciated due to the appearance of new currencies, but may become more expensive due to the increasing complexity of generation. The most common crypto currency "Bitcoin" is limited to an issue of 21 million.
It is none other than that long list of the advantages and the characteristics which bitcoin is having which is helping bitcoin is gaining so much of fame and reputation in the international market as well as amongst the common people. The thing is bitcoin is becoming more popular with every passing day and that time is not too much far when bitcoin will become the world’s most popular currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

There is a few think that bitcoin makes valuable.I will tell only two that's matter to me. Bitcoin is first digital currency based on blockchain technology which is really safe for use. Then you can send "money" anywhere on the world really fast and with little fee.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

There is a few think that bitcoin makes valuable.I will tell only two that's matter to me. Bitcoin is first digital currency based on blockchain technology which is really safe for use. Then you can send "money" anywhere on the world really fast and with little fee.
Well that's one of the reasons makes bitcoin valuable it can used for transactions sending and receiving money worldwide. One thing has a good impact the privacy than normal transaction this could also be good in using bitcoin and adapts more users.
dyewic

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

it is also the usage of bitcoin that makes it more valuable. Satoshi created a decentralized payment system for anyone to use without any problems or restrictions. and as bitcoin gets closer to being a real currency instead of just being for speculation, the price of it grows and that makes it more valuable.

that is why i am very excited about Lightning Network because it helps with the currency aspect of bitcoin with fast transactions and low fees. hopefully we can get cheap on chain transactions back so that LN can work better.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, it is also the usage of bitcoin that makes it more valuable and Satoshi created a decentralized payment system for anyone to use without any problems or restrictions. And adding also my opinion that, These are anonymity and the possibility to make international transactions for a very small fee and its also a decentralized currency, which is very important. In addition, Bitcoin has a limited supply and the basic economics system which is supply and demand works in BItcoin. On the other hand, BTC is valuable, because it is valuable, the same reason anything else is, something is worth what someone is willing to give/trade you for it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

For me, the decentralization is the core element which makes it valuable. We don't have to wait for approval of the third party to transfer the values across the globe. It's the greatest benefit I seek from this innovation and it not only helps to save cost but also it saves tremendous amount of time if we are considering the long term time scale. This technology is the greatest gift for the international individuals / business entities in my opinion.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

I think because bitcoin is the first currency that has a good security system, and also easy to use in various countries. but the regulation is not yet comprehensive in all countries.which makes bitcoin as valuable as possible because of the limited supply of bitcoin, and also many people who want bitcoin, so the bitcoin price is rising and will continue to rise quite rapidly...
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:29:09 AM

I think because bitcoin is the first currency that has a good security system, and also easy to use in various countries. but the regulation is not yet comprehensive in all countries.which makes bitcoin as valuable as possible because of the limited supply of bitcoin, and also many people who want bitcoin, so the bitcoin price is rising and will continue to rise quite rapidly...
Yes, you are right that Bitcoin is the world's first currency that is very valuable and very good security system. I think in today's era, bitcoin in every country is higher but it is true that the laws of all countries are not compatible with it. But everyone asks bitcoin and that's why they are very valuable and I know that the price is going to be higher and that is why every kind of people's financial needs are fulfilling.
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

For me bitcoin is valuable because it is a currency which convertable into different currencies like pesos or dollars, and it is decentralize currency that makes it valuable.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

Everyone in the crypto space has had people tell them that Bitcoin is worthless or that it doesnt have any true value.

Of course, thats infuriating to hear, but for investors new to the space, its sometimes hard to craft a good answer.

So heres a little cheat sheet for any newbies out there who get this question or accusation:

1. Bitcoin is safe.  It cant be hacked because its decentralized.
2. Bitcoin eliminates layers of transaction fees.
3. Bitcoin is fast (especially after the lightning upgrade).
4. Bitcoin provides more privacy than normal transactions.
5. Bitcoin hedges against stupidity from central banks and governments.
6. Bitcoin cant be counterfeited.
7. Bitcoin isnt tied to other asset classes and is a hedge against other investments.

In short, Bitcoin solves massive problems with the financial and political world, and that is its value.

And because its the most tested and has first mover advantage, it has been established as a store of value, much like digital gold.

Yes i agree to all of this, it is safe because of decentralization and anonymity of users. The fluidity of bitcoin in terms of transacting is pretty great, in addition to that its faster than usual. Bitcoin cannot be duplicated as it has a unique electronic codes with significant values which i guess that is very hard to counterfeit unlike traditional money. Lastly, its prices is incredibly high than the other cryptocurrency.
kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

the real thing that makes the bitcoin to be valuable is everyone involved bitcoin.
Many of the factors that make it worth one of them are due to the improved technology promised by Bitcoin through system changes. Bitcoin developers are promising Bitcoin scalability enhancements through a new method called Segregated Witness (SegWit) to provide additional space for more transactions. With increasing scalability, the problem of increasing transaction cost is expected to be overcome.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

For me Bitcoin has been useful to buy various services online. Before Bitcoin was popular, PayPal was the most common method to make overseas payment. But they were a bunch of scammers who would ban account, hold payments and what not. They also had high fees. But with Bitcoin I can easily buy/sell if without getting scammed by a third party and have to pay very less fees. This is what Bitcoin was created for and it is fulfilling it's purpose.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

Bitcoin is seen as valuable due to it being decentralized. In my opinion, since it is non-taxed in some countries and away from the government, the demand for bitcoin increases thus increasing the value of bitcoin. Compared to physical money, it is easier to invest with bitcoin. However, the downside of bitcoin is there have been numerous scams with regards to bitcoin.
Bitcoin is popular for the following reasons:
1. Block chain technology
2. Decentralized nature
3. Limited Supply
4. Increasing demand
gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

Those points you mentioned are good. But if you ask me, the major thing that gives bitcoin is value is crowd acceptance, but obviously is those qualities of bitcoin that makes the crowd demand for it in the first place.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin makes valuable because of its high value and a lot of people considering that bitcoin is one of the solution in terms of financial needs. Aside from that bitcoin is nontaxable, uses for online payments system and easier to transact from country to another. Bitcoin cannot be hacked easier and the security stricted.

Not the value itself bitcoin is the mother of all other altcoin since it's decentralized in nature no one has a full control of it. Like any kind of new business introduced in the market get the attention of possible investors. The secured system also gives an assurance and invite people to participate in the business.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

To me, it is valuable because it has extrinsic value through its conversion vis-a-vis dollar. (I am focusing onto this because up to now, there is no clear demarcation as to where Bitcoin lies, at least to most countries that I know. And this, we cannot blame on the various governments because they are at liberty by virtue of their sovereignty to decide what they think is best for their people.) By converting the same to fiat, we can use it for our daily necessaries. Hence, all Bitcoin investors desire to protect their Bitcoin wealth because they know it has value especially in terms of conversion.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

Whatever it is the advantages of bitcoin that can lift bitcoin to have a value, it's good if we keep trying to act more positively and directing all the advantages of bitcoin to be a more positively impressed, also have a good impressed among the entire governments.
That way., maybe bitcoin value will be more valuable again.

JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

For those who do not trust banks and traditional financial institutions, bitcoin is of particular value. The demand for bitcoins is constantly growing, it is becoming more widespread and therefore it grows in price.No authority can influence the price of bitcoin. This currency is decentralized Bitcoin is not subject to inflation and it forms its high price.Speculation also affects the value of cryptocurrencies

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

what makes bitcoin valuable is the bitcoin itself. bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency coin.
bitcoin's demands increased from time to time each year, so the price of bitcoin will be increased too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

which I know bitcoin is valuable because it is getting rare and many investors are buying bitcoins for the future and for trading. bitcoin is in the interest of everyone because bitcoin in the future will be more expensive.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

which makes valuable bitcoin a limited number and more people are hunting it, bitcoin is the first digital currency created by the now popular satoshi nakatomo and the world's talk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: