Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum reach the top?  (Read 5082 times)
Laland (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:35:52 AM

Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]
Laland (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

and can anyone tell me how to bond the title Smiley
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Obviously ethreum and I choose ETH not because of bitcoin dump but because if the stability and steady increase of ethreum as it has become one of the most trustable crypto of this generation.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:07:45 AM

Ethereum is a strong competitor of Bitcoin and it has a lot of strong factors that can give it the edge take over the market dominance from Bitcoin.

One of its major factors that I believe is a cause for it competing strongly against Bitcoin is the rise of its use in ICOs and also for ERC20 tokens.
gerardopp1969

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:12:53 AM

Yes it can happen but even you pick btc or eth still they have different value so no need to ask a question like this another thing any coins here are good even they have low price in market because we can earn by that,I think always study all kinds of coins here for the knowledge.
Winterizing

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:13:48 AM

For now i would prefer Ethereum because of the stability of price and the demand on the market. Ethereum offers a fast transaction with lesser fees. But i doubt bitcoin will again rise after the Lightning Network will be fully implemented and working.

Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:16:47 AM

The ether is a very promising coin, and I believe that it will reach great heights! BTC will also grow in price, but I believe that the future is for ETH! If there is an opportunity and money, purchase ETH!

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

It is already at the top, he is fast, he is popular, he is very much in demand by many ICO, he has low commission and fast transactions, he is already at the top of my heart. Ethereum is the prince of cryptoworld.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

If you understand it, it is very clear that for ico is eth.
For the top position of bitcoin is still ranked 1 and no one can replace it, even though the current price is going down.

Bitcoin is a “cryptocurrency.” Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are competing against existing money (and gold) to replace them with a truly global currency.

Ethereum is a “token.” What Bitcoin does for money, Ethereum does for contracts. Ethereum’s innovation is that is allows you to write Smart Contracts.
greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:33:06 AM

I will choose ETH coz the service of egg now really good. Even btc is on the top of everybody. Eth perform what btc can do as of now. Eth will reach the top and probably sooner if btc will remain silent.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:39:55 AM

It is already at the top, he is fast, he is popular, he is very much in demand by many ICO, he has low commission and fast transactions, he is already at the top of my heart. Ethereum is the prince of cryptoworld.

Soon people will know crypto world by the name of ethreum like we used to address it as bitcoin initially when we talk about bitcoin as ethreum has better transaction speed and stability when lesser transaction charges when compared with bitcoin and the best part is it's stability.

Am I spamming? Report me!
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:42:37 AM

which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

It is better to have both these coins. Buy BTC during dump because its price could be 20-30k $ this year. Nobody knows about coins price in 10 or 50 days. However, it is good strategy to buy coins during big dumps.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

I choose eth, since bitcoin get down I should do some action to protect my asset, and finally exchange all coins become eth is the right one. Besides that, many project more accept eth than bitcoin and I still don't get it why it happen? because bitcoin transactions too much delay, bitcoin price too high or something else. This time ( 2018 ) is ETH year, it will not beat bitcoin but I'm sure eth will become the best second coin.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:47:44 AM

Actually ethereum can't reach the top or the most expensive crypto currency.Because ethereum availability is not limited so they can make the maximum supply to any level.We knows that the price of crypto currency is based on its demand and supply if the ethereum supply is high then the price can't reach the bitcoin's level.
Bitcoin is not the only coin dumping in this year ethereum and other crypto currencies are also dumping as well.This is happening maybe due to the beginning of the year so bitcoin will bump again at the back end of this year like what happened in 2017.So I hope bitcoin is the only coin at the top for forever.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

Price decrease in bitcoin is as usual and obviously temporary but i think altcoins follow the market track of bitcoin,  you can watch when bitcoin price goes down, altcoins also decrease in value, so i would say both have same opportunity of profits. Even holding both the ether and bitcoin is the best idea, each coin can earn you profits
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:00:54 AM

I exchange all my bitcoin to ethereum.
I believe in ethereum but I think no one coin can beat bitcoin for now. bitcoin price go down and will go up back to 10000. need long time for ethereum to become top one position.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

for now I choose bitcoin, I still believe in bitcoin eventhough ethereum have a potencial to replace bitcoin on the top but gap of the price between of both are very far, not easy and may be need a long time to ethereum can reach on the top potition.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:06:10 AM

Yes eth could be on top, but it still need time, the users of eth is not as much as bitcoin, but with bitcoin still struggling with the fee, eth could take the chance to dethrone bitcoin, I think eth got a good feature that will be very useful for users in the future, the smart contract feature is the one that make eth worth to invest
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:06:40 AM

Yes it can happen but even you pick btc or eth still they have different value so no need to ask a question like this another thing any coins here are good even they have low price in market because we can earn by that,I think always study all kinds of coins here for the knowledge.
Yes your right.. But btc is and eth are same good it depend on how you can handle it and how you to success your profit.

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:08:28 AM

I invest in ethereal because it is the backbone of ICOs and also because the price is still affordable for a new investor like myself. I think ether could be number 1 in the next few years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: