Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum reach the top?  (Read 5082 times)
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:10:21 AM

I will still choose BTC.
Because, for now, the price is going to go up significantly because of the continued popularity of the ICO market, so when the ICO market cools, the price of ETH will not be so high.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:17:24 AM

In the future Ethereum can be bigger than Bitcoin because Ethereum always looking for solutions to be better platform and give more advantages to the cryptocurrency community. Compare to BTC price in my opinion price of ETH more strong to reach to the top and going up by multiple. In this year my prediction of ETH the price will reach to $3000 .

ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

I prefer ethereum for now, because seeing the price is now very stable, many investors are now using ethereum for investment.

nhattori27

Activity: 387

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:41:23 AM

Ethereum is relatively safe option for investment. We have seen steady growth of Ethereum over the last six months, so I would prefer it.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:14:30 AM

Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
I choose those three in personal.
Those three have pros and cons that we can use as reference to invest.
I will choose etherium right now if i must choose one of them because etherium is stronger to defeat their down price.
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

Yes I think Ethereum has the basic fundamentals to become a top cryptocurrency. It has a wide market base, it has a strong capitalization and in recent years, has become one of the most popular altcoin. I believe this qualities will push ETH  to the top of the crypto industry. And with the drop of bitcoin value, people are seaching for an alternative investment platform and ETH definitely suit that spot.

aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

absolutely yes, ethereum is the no.2 altcoin in the market, so it is not hard to ethereum to reach the top because eth is almost there. after the big event last year (2017) for bitcoin, it is now suffering a very long run correction. after hitting the all time price hike of $20k it is now dropped and still remain down stocked at $11k and no further changes after the last. but ethereum growth is increadible, ethereum now has a potential to grow and reach what bitcoin has. and most perfectly proven after all ICO ends in MARCH-MAY. there will be an another explosion in ethereum price, i cant wait to see how ethereum touch the tail of bitcoin.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

I prefer ethereum for now, because seeing the price is now very stable, many investors are now using ethereum for investment.
really, the excess ethereum is able to survive when the market is in turmoil, so I have moved all my funds from btc to ethereum because I think eth is more stable.

leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

absolutely yes, ethereum is the no.2 altcoin in the market, so it is not hard to ethereum to reach the top because eth is almost there. after the big event last year (2017) for bitcoin, it is now suffering a very long run correction. after hitting the all time price hike of $20k it is now dropped and still remain down stocked at $11k and no further changes after the last. but ethereum growth is increadible, ethereum now has a potential to grow and reach what bitcoin has. and most perfectly proven after all ICO ends in MARCH-MAY. there will be an another explosion in ethereum price, i cant wait to see how ethereum touch the tail of bitcoin.

Currently number 2, but it will have to keep fighting off the other coins in top 5. Ripple for example will always be a threat. It is quite funny to see Eth and Ripple with their inflationary numbers slowly creeping up market cap charts, but both are not gaining as much usage by Bitcoin. Soon, we may see in a few years new Top 5 coins, but they will never reflect the true value in terms of use. ETH can touch Bitcoin's tail and even leap over BTC's head, but that will not mean much.

All ICOs end in March-May? Wrong. That was 2017.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

I still believe in btc because it is the boss of the market and it will be in a very long time. So I think eth will mnot reach the top.

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are designed for different areas of activity, and they are the best, at the moment, in its direction. And my opinion is that they will live all the time while there is a crypto currency and no one will put forward them from the forefront, because Bitcoin is the beginning of the history of digital money in cryptography, it is the foundation for absolutely all crypto-currencies that already exist and that will be, but  Ethereum gave a new development in the digital world of money! Therefore it is foolish to compare them! 
Both of these coins are worthy of respect!
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

I think that this is exactly what will happen in the near future, because judging by the way it feels like Ether, in relation to other crypto-currencies, this is certainly a good indicator
weinuogpein0375

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

I will still choose BTC.
Because, for now, the price is going to go up significantly because of the continued popularity of the ICO market, so when the ICO market cools, the price of ETH will not be so high.
I also stand for btc because it is more powerful nd will be the ruler of the market for a long time.

Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

I will still choose BTC.
I also stand for btc because it is more powerful nd will be the ruler of the market for a long time.
+1, I also choose BTC.
Because like NEO, EOS these tokens have been gradually surpassing ETH, but there is only one BTC, and BTC cannot be surpassed by any token.

VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Ethereum could reach the top but it will be hard for it to stay there forever. Bitcoin community will not allow it to happen. I love Ethereum and Bitcoin sop it is not a big deal for me whether it reach the top ad stay there forever or not. Just my opinion that it won't stay there because they have their own usage and purpose.
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:55:16 AM

Ethereum is a strong competitor of Bitcoin and it has a lot of strong factors that can give it the edge take over the market dominance from Bitcoin.

One of its major factors that I believe is a cause for it competing strongly against Bitcoin is the rise of its use in ICOs and also for ERC20 tokens.

I agree. It has shown great resilience and endurance over the years, and even if Bitcoin's reign is not officially or really over, Ethereum has really shown great progress in itself as it continually gained value, even if only at a slow pace. Or, at least, held its ground against the negative movements and trends happening in the market that caused many other altcoins, even the strong and reliable ones, to experience price dumps and plummet in value. Also, having a good technology to back it up, many people are really looking positively with Ethereum's progress as of late.
kallen11

Activity: 95

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

my heart is still in bitcoin but as of now i go for ethereum because the value and price of it is still stable and i know ethereum will rock this year.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

It's possible that Ethereum would be on top and Bitcoin will be on the next seat as the first two popular and strongest Cryptocurrencies in the market.
It will happen when Bitcoin dropped while Ethereum rises and they're meeting halfway then it's about another history that Ethereum could surpass Bitcoin's market capital value.

paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

my heart is still in bitcoin but as of now i go for ethereum because the value and price of it is still stable and i know ethereum will rock this year.

Ethereum actually deserves a break because it is indeed better than Bitcoin in terms of speed, transaction fee cost and scalability.
Ethereum is indeed the strongest Cryptocurrency in my own personal experience, unlike Bitcoin you'll have to wait for hours or days for the transaction completed that's why we can't rely on Bitcoin's capability for making it the main cryptocurrency to be used as payments for products and services but Ethereum does.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

I will still choose BTC.
Please stop to make another non-sense comment about that. The fact that ethereum still grow while bitcoin gets a dump. Have you seen the bitcoin chart? Whatever you will choose but the competition between ethereum and bitcoin is real. How market gives stable bullish trend to the ethereum right now. As pos will be implemented and it could be the end for bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: