Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:41:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum reach the top?  (Read 5086 times)
Babul jannah

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:27:51 AM

I always choose BTC although price coins now down, but we do not know that as soon as possible price BTC will ride back.
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
https://cointelegraph.com/storage/uploads/view/f88e17e41f607dc0aef238230dd40cc6.png
[/pre]

Most of the time prices both Ethereum and Bitcoin goes in one direction. The price gap between two currencies is big enough. So I don’t think that Ethereum will overcome the leader of cryptomarket in foreseeable future.
Ethereum is albeit stable to rising but its movement is very slow, the difference between ethereum and bitcoin is also very far away. So in my opinion ethereum will not be able to occupy and exceed the bitcoin price. When bitcoin rises then ethereum also rises, so they will go hand in hand with the high price difference. So I also agree with you that ethereum will not be able to lead the crypto in the future.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

I would rather choose Ethereum a I really so more ICOs that take it as investment comparing with Bitcoin. And by the way Ethereum isgetting back to itsposition and probably even will have a higher price before falling so it is hight timeto biy Ethereum. And this is what I have done  Grin
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

Now there is too much difference between Ethereum and bitcoin. But after a while, Bitcoin may fall and Ethereum will grow. But maybe the other way around. The cryptocurrency market is too unpredictable. So I wouldn't try to guess.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:18:26 PM

The transaction with eth is still faster than bitcoin so I think the ico will still use ETH as main. But future ETH will have more advantage as EOS, ICON, ... so ETH hard to reach top
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

ETH is already at the top. ETH is most promising coin of others and it is slowly growing. And I think ETH will be our new future, good and bright future. But for true ETH can't overtake BTC, price of coins are depending on BTC price. But ETH still at the top of cryptocurrency.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

Bitcoin blockchain can be represented as a database of accounts with the amount of currency stored in each of the purses.
Ethereum network blockchain is a more complex structure that can store computer code and use the processor's power to execute commands.
The Ethereum currency represents this power of the processor, so the idea is that enterprises, governments or individuals will buy and sell ETH in order to get the huge resources of the Ethereum network to launch their services.
tradeinvest.7vek

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

one of the creators of the Etherium, Steven Nerayoff, with confidence sees the potential for raising the ETH this year. "You are seeing an exponential increase in the number of projects based on Ethereum, perhaps we will see 10 times more projects in this year than in the past, which can easily lead to a doubling or tripling of the price by the end of the year," he said. he believes that ether can become more valuable than bitcoin in terms of market capitalization, because it processes transactions faster and cheaper.
To make the system scalable and decentralized, Ethereum must switch to the Proof of Stake protocol to test transactions where much less processing power is required. And the miners will be able to receive revenue in accordance with their balance. The Ethereum Foundation is still developing the Proof of Stake protocol called Casper.
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Right now it looks like bitcoin is still the king on crypto scene and every other coin is following its footsteps. I really hope in the near future ETH can take an independent way and become equal to BTC or even surpass it.

sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

ETH is a very high profile Altcoin and having a very strong position in crypto due to its smart contract feature.Many ICO using ETH for their rewards distribution,it's community is increasing day by day.in future if ETH bring some more productive feature in crypto then it can reach top but currently it cant reach top.if I have to choose among ETH,BTC,ICO certainly I would select BTC because profit is sure in BTC investment.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

Actually ethereum can't reach the top or the most expensive crypto currency. Because ethereum availability is not limited so they can make the maximum supply to any level if they dont make the protocol POS. We knows that the price of crypto currency is based on its demand and supply if the ethereum supply is high then the price can't reach the bitcoin's level. Moreover, as maximum ICOs are based on ETH blockchain the demand of ETH will be only in smart contract i guess.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

ETHEREUM will remain on top but will never be number one.
There is a possibility also that ETH will go down.
There are many threat with them like NEO and some coins that will go climb.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

Ethereum is a very good potential coin but i dond believe it will reach the top.But in future its price may increase 5k or 10k or whatever, In that time btc price can go 40k or 30k.Btc is the king of cryptocurency.
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

After bitcoin, Ethereum is only made on the top position. In the last two years, Ethereum has achieved the greatest success.
haipzh99999

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:02:53 AM

If there is a question about the Ethereum cryptocurrency,which is in second place after Bitcoin ,then I can confidently say that it is worth investing in this cryptocurrency.Thanks to its capabilities,Ethereum showed the world how to improve the entire world economy.This is not just a cryptocurrency,and the Blockchain platform for the implementation of projects,creation of the blockchain and smart contracts conclusion! Therefore it will surely grow up.Who wants to invest in cryptocurrency, I would recommend ,it is the Ethereum!
beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:05:31 AM

In fact, according to the present situation, bitcoin's first position is unlikely to be shaken, so eth can only occupy the second position.
But I think that the second position of Ethereum, it is very difficult for other coins to surpass.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:45:55 AM

These days I prefer Ethereum to Bitcoin because Ethereum is becoming the vehicle for the global economy. Bitcoin is only serving as the father protocol but Ethereum is serving as a crypto economy. I love ETH because it will reach the top soon. The price will go to the moon!

Eth can't possibly reach the top in any possible case you imagine and that's simply due to the concept it was made of and the small technical detail that Eth's max supply is infinite , meaning that Eth tokens will continue to come , thus making the overall market cap lesser by each coin mined .
If i was to compare Eth and Bitcoin , i'd certainly say that both are certainly in a race , but in totally different tracks where one track has a finish line and the other doesn't have one , making it impossible for it to have a winner status .
Eth is certainly much more better than bitcoin in terms of usability , fees and transactions time , but it's scaling makes it so hard for him to  compete with the OG of all coins .

You have a good point there and I must say that I agree on it. Bitcoin and ethereum are competitors but they race on a different field. Bitcoin is very indemand and same with ethereum but they have different cover, different specialty and different strong factor. Both have good offer for its traders. Yet for now, bitcoin is more prominent.

You can't deny that bitcoin is for sure the most wanted/traded/appreciated coin in all the cryptocurrencies industry , not only because it's the OG of all coins but  also because it's the coin that made the revolution , the coin that brought the technology and the ideology .
Bitcoin will always be on the top of the race despite all the pumps and dumps and the big whales can certainly affect the market but even if they manage to create a crisis and a bearish market , demand on bitcoin will always be there (unlike other coins ) and it'll manage to get through any difficulties !
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

ETHEREUM will remain on top but will never be number one.
There is a possibility also that ETH will go down.
There are many threat with them like NEO and some coins that will go climb.
By its demand, ETH really works with btc rising each time that we seen the pumped we are assuming that it will take over the place, but its still
a good question if this coin can surpass bitcoin, we will only knew it when the time we seen that full development and people already been aware
that this alternative coin is better than bitcoin, the question is how will people analyze and understand crypto.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Every cryptocurrency in the market can really grow just like bitcoins in the future but still that will be depending on the amount of demand and supply of the current coin in the market that will make the price to grow even more.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:11:26 AM

BTC first has a large community and high transaction volume as well
I think it is very unlikely that ETH will replace the existence of Bitcoin, unless there is an agreement from whales
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: