Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:01:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum reach the top?  (Read 5086 times)
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

I have always been inclined to ETH. First of all, because the purchase price of Bitcoin is too high, I do not intend to invest such money once. Secondly, I think the profit margin of Bitcoin has been reduced!

StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Ethereum can reach the top because the coin is always growing and recently it was confirmed that ethereum now has more active addresses than bitcoin deos this means that ethereum has managed to surpass bitcoin in the number of active users, that is  the first step
Orsen

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

I believe that all my place that the etherium serves in order to use it and use bitcoin for larger purchases, so I believe that everyone pocket a different coin!
kokota179

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

Can ETH and overtake bitcoin in the future, but the main thing is that he always was at the top, and he will not die!
For ETH the future of the cryptographic world ...
 Smiley Smiley
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

i think BTC and ETH are both related, if BTC falling, then ETH too.
but i will choose ethereum because now peoples seems using ETH more than they using BTC.
They use ETH to contributing on many ICOs to gain big profit from it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

Well, whatever we choose on bitcoin and ethereum, they will have the same uses but different in benefits, but though they have both crypto currency but investors choose the one that they think can provide a good and better in the future, and i think bitcoin is more than can gave compare to ethereum, but this is my opinion only.
420moviez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

My opinion that ethereum can quite appear at top as at the moment it is one of the few coins which really works and Vitalik Buterin constantly improves system. I think that already by the beginning of this fall there will be an upgrade which will help to scale network and it is essential to increase the number of transactions per second

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

Bitcoin did decrease but it was still normal. Ethereum is very potential to reach the top replace bitcoin, it is very possible. But it seems like it takes a long time. I will choose Btc and eth because the track record in the market is clear. I'm not sure about ICO
The value of bitcoin will still be superior to ethereum, it may take a long time if ethereum is able to compete with bitcoin values. ethereum will always co-exist with bitcoin but its value will remain below the bitcoin. both types of coins are indeed very potential among users of crypto
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

and can anyone tell me how to bond the title Smiley

Maybe yes but no one can tell or predict if ethereum can reach the top it will depend on the peopl who uses and buy. But if many will used and invest in Eth definitely it will. But it will be gard for ETH to take the top 1 if the coins. But their are many people who used eth.
AdamR8

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

Ethereum is already highly successful, having offered something that is not yet offered before. Smart contracts is something Ethereum can truly be proud of. But the future is going to be much more generous to Ethereum since the project is still expanding until now.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

The number of products getting on the ethereum platform is amazing. However bitcoin is the mother of all coin that suffers all the attacks so when the bitcoin passes through all these attacks, it is vindicated and trusted. Bitcoin is definitely the most popular choice and it is likely to be so for a very long time.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

I believe that both bitcoin and ethereum has the capacity to reach the top. Ethereum is a more trusted crypto coin than bitcoin but bitcoin, as the most well known cryptocurrency and eventhough being risky and unstable, is still the king of cryptocurrencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

Ethereum reaching the top is not yet time. Although I chose ethereum when trading in the market but that doesn't mean it catches up with bitcoin anytime soon. You also mentioned that the bitcoin price is currently going down. So also the ethereum price. So that's not a reason for ethereum to be on top soon.
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

All things considered ethereum can't achieve the best or the most costly crypto currency.Because ethereum accessibility isn't restricted so they can influence the greatest supply to any To level.we realizes that the cost of cryptographic money depends on its request and supply if the ethereum supply is high then the cost can't achieve the bitcoin's level.

Bitcoin isn't the main coin dumping in this year ethereum and other cryptographic forms of money are additionally dumping as well.This is going on possibly because of the start of the year so bitcoin will knock again at the back end of this current year like what occurred in 2017.So I trust bitcoin is the main coin at the best for until the end of time.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

if the question is for ICO then I answered clearly I will choose ethereum ,, the price is quite stable and the number is plenty ,, hopefully the price of eth continues to skyrocket and equals btc ,,
@@@Brain@@@

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

Here, I would like to highlight that Ethereum plans to switch from Proof-of-Work (PoW) based mining to Proof-of-Stake (PoS) mining. Once Proof of Stake is released. We will definitely see an unprecedented increase in price.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

I think ethereum and bitcoin are equally good, but for now and in the future I suggest to invest in ethereum because at this time the development of ethereum growing even in my opinion eth will replace btc position. and its growing eth technology will of course have an effect for eth in the future
meidut

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

I chose both. Because I need eth to invest in ICO. Although I invested in ICO I also invested in bitcoin. Because I have a mind if the end of this year bitcoin reaches the top again.
And for eth would also be able to reach its peak, but will not beat bitcoin.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

and can anyone tell me how to bond the title Smiley

Maybe yes but no one can tell or predict if ethereum can reach the top it will depend on the peopl who uses and buy. But if many will used and invest in Eth definitely it will. But it will be gard for ETH to take the top 1 if the coins. But their are many people who used eth.

With the fall of some currencies we cannot decades any thing with crypto currencies we cannot judges crypto currencies very easily the value will come to the normal value soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

Would not be surprised if ethereum ended up reaching the top and surpassing bitcoin. Look at it, there is no work being done on bitcoin which means that the coin is not evolving according to the needs of the investors but with ethereum, there is constant work that is being done on it so you do not have to worry about the project becoming stagnant, that alone is enough to push it ahead in a couple of years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: