Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum reach the top?  (Read 5082 times)
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

ETH is a very potential coin for sure and it is also being used in many places and has great demand in the market but BTC is the mother of all cryptos and it is the first crypto in the world and it will always rea=main on the top of all other cryptos. Most of the crypto market is dependent on BTC and ups and downs in the prices of BTC also affects the price of other crypto and also ETH. This clearly shows that ETH is also a bit BTC dependent coin and from this, we can surely say that BTC will be the most demanded and valuable coin in the crypto world.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

Of course it can! Ethereum gave absolutely new opportunities to create decentralized projects and start-ups based on Blockchain and smart contracts
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

In my own opinion, it is better if they are going to scale on bitcoins because the price of bitcoins is constantly increasing while ethereum coin is very cheap has a very small increase in terms of pricing in the market.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

In recent months, the ETH project and its founder, Vitalik Buterin, have often said that he is going to improve the project and is going to do it very quickly, because it's been a long time since the integration of Babylon, but the integration itself has indeed led to an increase in bandwidth.
ksheni56

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

Ether is the real business.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

I think that Ethereum is one of the most stable coins among altcoins and its price will grow further. Now of course the price stopped at around 500-600 dollars, but still it will go up

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:13:26 PM

I would rather choose ETH. Although bitcoin is good, I don't think it has technical support. Bitcoin relies only on hype, and I believe that there are cryptocurrencies supported by technical teams!

All currencies hardware ID password bass today so we cannot say anything how the future of these currencies will be going on wrong way so wait and watch I will be watching like that but ideal situation bitcoin and ethereumhad the top values in the market.
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

Why should Ethereum take first place? A coin with endless emissions and permanent failures. It seems to me that he will soon fall from the second place, rather than take the first Shocked
pwndyu

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

In my personal opinion, eth will still be the 2nd rank cryptocurrency in the crypto market and btc to remain being the leader in the crypto market. I don't think crypto market may able to sustain once btc will be out in the crypto market which I also think would be impossible to happen. So far, I think ETH will still continue to be the no.1 alternative coin and one of the best performing crypto currency coin in the crypto market where it is the most usable currency as a payment system and the fastest service transaction compared to btc.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

Of course, ethereum has good potential and great opportunities for its development can reach the top. From bitcoin and ethereum, I will choose both, because they always give the best for me. Bitcoin is declining, but over time bitcoin will grow again. Ethereum will follow the rate of bitcoin and ethereum will also continue to grow to reach the peak.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
RagnarosF

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

Ethereum is already at where it is supposed to be. No more further and no moving backwards. People tend to think that ethereum is competing fiercely with bitcoin, but i think ethereum is second because it has an advantage over all the other altcoins. Bitcoin has already layed a stronger foundation and it will be difficult for ethereum to overtake it.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

Ethereum is already at where it is supposed to be. No more further and no moving backwards. People tend to think that ethereum is competing fiercely with bitcoin, but i think ethereum is second because it has an advantage over all the other altcoins. Bitcoin has already layed a stronger foundation and it will be difficult for ethereum to overtake it.

Another post what have you copied!!!
Please, guys, look at his profile, he is copying other work!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Filds

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

I think the etherium at the end of the year will be very expensive! If you solve the problem of the number of transactions - the etherium can outrun bitcoin!
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:50:57 AM

For instantly i would lean Ethereum by reason of of the soundness of charge and the hunt representing on the market.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

Currently eth is already at the top. Since BTC is the mother of all coins it is obvious to tell that all coins must be lower of value. Hence the reigning king of alternate coin which is eth holds the chance to replace btc since eth has the potential to.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Che6ir61

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

while only the prices fall want to believe that soon the situation will be corrected
Chacha1000

Activity: 645

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

If bitcoin can reach the top,then nothing can stop ethereum from getting to the top too. Ethereum is a solid project no doubt about that,so let's just sit back and watch its graduall progress
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

Hello dears! I sincerely believe that the Air will reach the top, because every day the developers improve the network platform. The demand for the wallet increases, everything works fine. Therefore, there is every reason to believe that the Air will reach the heights, you just need a little time.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

In my opinion ETH won't catch up with BTC. BTC is a standard of the cryptocurrency world. The cryptocurrency in general is associated with BTC. ETH is more interesting to me to investments and in general in general it is the best altcoin. But BTC will always be the first. With it to make nothing.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

It will be so hard for ETH to overtake BTC. BTC has very confident position on the crypto-market today. And we can’t ignore this strong fact.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: