Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
syberwolfen (OP)

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?

Am I spamming? Report me!
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:59:42 AM
Merited by Wyne (3)

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?

Maybe it happen if all investor are turn on into ethereum.

But, for me bitcoin is still on top even the value of it is unstable. Comparing the value of this two coin between ether and bitcoin. Bitcoin have a big diffidence of price gap into ether. Because of this gap ether is need a massive mainstreaming in the crypto's community. The good thing in ether almost all ICO's are now implementing ethereum blockchain. Through this, the possibility to increase the value of ether is huge this year and ether will be always behind on bitcoin.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:16:27 AM

Maybe it happen if all investor are turn on into ethereum.

But, for me bitcoin is still on top even the value of it is unstable. Comparing the value of this two coin between ether and bitcoin. Bitcoin have a big diffidence of price gap into ether. Because of this gap ether is need a massive mainstreaming in the crypto's community. The good thing in ether almost all ICO's are now implementing ethereum blockchain. Through this, the possibility to increase the value of ether is huge this year and ether will be always behind on bitcoin.

Yes, may be you are correct that ether is need a massive mainstreaming to attain the value of bitcoin this year.

Ether is one of the most stable coin in the market because most of new ICO's are implemented blockchain ethereum. Because of this, ether now become popular to the investor that resulting of higher demand of ether in the market. That's why ether value now is stable and going strong. The chance of ether to reach the value of bitcoin in the future is big. But to dethrone bitcoin in the first rank is impossible because we all know that bitcoin now is unstoppable and unpredictable even bitcoin experience unstable value now.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:17:50 AM

I don't think ethereum can be that because its availability is unlimited so it may not reach the value of bitcoin.But it can beat the value in the market cap value.But I think bitcoin will be the king of crypto because bitcoin can recover from the price crashes very soon we can know that from the history.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:24:44 AM

That's true, day by day Ethereum is becoming a new king of the crypto world. but Bitcoin is still the pioneer of this platform. but the price gap between two currencies is huge so that Ethereum requires a lot of time to reach the level of Bitcoin. so that Ethereum will take a long time for taking the position of the king of this crypto world.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:25:49 AM

Yes, I think he will be the first, but not for long, and he will be overthrown by neo or icon.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:27:44 AM

I don't think ethereum can be that because its availability is unlimited so it may not reach the value of bitcoin.But it can beat the value in the market cap value.But I think bitcoin will be the king of crypto because bitcoin can recover from the price crashes very soon we can know that from the history.

Since when was ethereum unlimited in supply? Ether is limited to 100,000,000.
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

Unlike bitcoin, Ethereum have a larger usability and we still don't know what supply of it would needed to fulfill the demand.
The creation of Ethereum would keep on decreasing until one day there would be no effective creation, the date of which would be heavily influenced by the community.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

I think it will not happen ethereum for me is king of altcoin. Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency though unstable like ETH. But we'll see, we do not know what will happen.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:32:02 AM

I think to be ranked first, ethereum needs a long period of time, given the unstoppable bitcoin price, but the ethereum opportunity for the future is enormous by looking at the now very stable ethereum.

chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

I think it will not happen ethereum for me is king of altcoin. Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency though unstable like ETH. But we'll see, we do not know what will happen.

I really agree with the above sentiments. Ethereum seems to have the most actual usage at this point in its life. Bitcoin is mired with probslems right now, but would be dumb to count it out

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:41:29 AM

I think NO
Ethereum have many bugs, and slow blockchain ( slow transaction if network congestion about 200k transaction per day)
We have new king, this is NANO ( RaiBlocks rebranding )
Instant transaction, no fees, and can handle 7000 Transaction per second!
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:48:14 AM

I have a lot ethereum, but I'm not very optimistic that eth can overtake bitcoin this year. because bitcoin can still rise again. we do not know what will happen later, even though I hope eth can lead and compete with bitcoin. yes, only time will answer let's wait.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

This is a difficult thing is to happen, but nothing is impossible and all can happen. Maybe ethereum could overtake bitcoin one day, taking into consideration that bitcoin is being so often debated, while ethereum just works silently in the background. However, bitcoin’s price still remains way bigger than the one of ethereum.
ramini

Activity: 126

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:05:14 AM

I would agree that Ethereum is the new king of Cryptocurrency because it is indeed the strongest and most scalable Cryptocurrency in the market.
But Bitcoin aside of being the most valued market capital today, it is always the mother of all Cryptocurrencies and no crypto could ever replace Bitcoin's success.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

The only way for ethereum to actually pass bitcoin would be from the fact that most of the people doesn't realise that Ethereum has x6 more coins than bitcoin, so Ethereum at about 0.16 would make the ethereum network to be worth the same as bitcoin.
I think that there is simply no chance for Ethereum to pass bitcoin as bitcoin is being traded against almost every coin/token that exists, so the network is really strong and has a very strong financial support.
ramini

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:09:03 AM

I have a lot ethereum, but I'm not very optimistic that eth can overtake bitcoin this year. because bitcoin can still rise again. we do not know what will happen later, even though I hope eth can lead and compete with bitcoin. yes, only time will answer let's wait.

For me, the only way to surpass Bitcoin's market capital value is when it decreases continuously while Ethereum rises continuously and in the near future Ethereum would be the most valued Cryptocurrency in the market.
But it's hard to manipulate Bitcoin and Ethereum's value because they're already been in the top and already holding billions of dollars of value.

prince05

Merit: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

It is too early to say that ETH would be the new King. It is still January and if we look at historical trends January really is the time for price corrections and values of coins will really go down. But will slowly rise up on the succeeding months. I would only agree that ETH will be the new King once ETH surpasses the price of BTC which for now will still be a long way ahead. But everything is possible especially on the volatility of the cryptomarket, all we have to do is just be ready, anything can happen.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:15:32 AM
Merited by long8899 (1)

I have another opinion.
If ETH go so high, people will change to another type (such as NEO, XAS, WAVE, etc.)
Investor is not stupid. This everyone of us know, and as well as developer.
Bitcoin will be top always in crypto-currency. No one can replace.
However, there is a lot of competitor against ETH.
So now you know ETH will never take place of bitcoin. I am sure about this 1 million %.
Who want make a bet? I take it.

And please if you agree with my thinking, donate me some sMerit.
Thank you so much.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:15:39 AM

It is a big no, bitcoin now is on the first place and the second placer is ethereum. Well, bitcoin is bitcoin and ethereum is a part of altcoins so it is impossible that ethereum will take a first place in crypto-surrencies and replace bitcoin. All alcoins is depend on bitcoin and that also ethereum. Bitcoin now facing a different issues on other country like banning or did accept to their company that's why bitcoin price was affected on this, while in other hand ethereum has a strong demand due to ICO's project that ethereum base.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: